over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pump Putnam at the North American- In the First call outs with the LH's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awn, it went wild didn't it? Holy shit.

AWN2004 said:
All I have to say is Im sorry for ever starting this thread. What started out as wishing someone good luck, has turned into people handing out threats and name calling. I dont know what to think after reading all of this :confused:

Let's get back to Pumputnam!

I am fired up that he won the teen nationals...his woman turned Pro...they are in love and things are going well in his life. Hell, yes, that's awesome. Top five at his first big show! He's got years to go and time will tell about all that other stuff. If people are honest and have their morals right, they can escape much of the pitfalls in life regardless if it's bodybuilding or any other endeavor. I am glad they are willing to share here at this site.

Good Luck Pumputnam and Jessfit! :D

Iabadman said:
Your post and points are respected TP4U ......I admit my faults just make sure you admit yours ....................I have been through alot because of my ways ......but honestly for the most part I like who I am ......I do try to things through your eyes and I will edit my post if you would like .......

No need to edit your post. I know you are a good guy and you have made tons of great insightful posts on here only with the intention of helping people or looking out for their best interest. I apologise if i overstepped my boundries and you felt disrespected, i was just bein a kid and didnt intend it as disrespectful at all (yea sometimes i do need to grow up a little). You are also right about the cocky remarks, as i have made some in the past, but steppin on stage this yr quelled that up real quick. Learned my place and the reality of things, so im on a different path now than the one i took at the beginning of the year.

Big A and Vander... i was just playin guys. Only intended to get under Vanders skin a lil, like he does to me every day. (another example of me AND VANDER needin to grow up a little)

Sorry everyone to ruin this thread. Pete lookin good in that pic, congrats u2 on the cover, any idea when its coming out?

peter keep grinding, keep eating, and keep improving and let the cards fall where they may! I think you have a boatload of potential, I wish I would have spoke to you at jr. nationals when i saw you out in the lobby but you were talking to so many people and when i finally had the chance then i started shooting the shit with big quincy taylor ( very funny guy..LOL). you are in knoxville, TN ??? correct? im in Paducah Kentucky which isn't very far at all maybe one day we can get together when we both have time and get a workout in and shoot the shit and pick each others brain a bit! would really enjoy meeting you bro, good luck in your future shows, (what show is next?)

Big Pete lets go with the pics bro

Ivan ............

You are my long last brother ......I will always have a soft spot for you because you and I are one and the same .......[ you and I around a bunch of smart ass punks ........would be fun ...but a very bad thing ....ie ...I had to hurt someone tonight ....but fuck it ....one of these days ,I will fly you out here and we will go out my style ......it will be safer ,as no one out here will go to the cops if we do any serious damage .....lol....got to hang out with you at least once .....It would be fun to watch people underestimate you and then get thier asses handed to them .......like your boy Josh Tompson ...lol ....he must surprised a few i huh ? ...lol ...I love that shit !!!]

TP4U .......class post .......I appoligize as well ......that is the kind of post i expect you to make ....I know that you are a smart kid and that you have your shit together ....Maybe that is why you piss me off so much when you fuck around .....Be a leader not a follower ....You are an intelligent good looking kid ......you can do alot with that .....people should like you for that .....you have tons of knowledge .....be humble .You know what you have [ and so do we ] go out kick some ass in the world and do it with some class .......

Vander ............Yeah , bro things have been so incredibily hard the past two years .......I have lost so many people and things that I cared about .....crazy ......I am still alittle shell shocked ....and trying to regroup abit ....but I am hanging .....thank god ,I have many close friends , and do pretty well financially or I would have lost it .....But I am still here .....just finished putting one lady friend through college [ now dancing for the rockets in NYC ] and I am now putting a kid that I met two years ago through college as well .....through all my hard times, I still try to make a difference and it helps me stay focussed on being positve .........Thanks for asking ....I forgot about he injury .....take it slow brother .....but heal fast .....pm me about all the other stuff ....I am interested how your life really is going ......you have come along way .....when you are being cool you definately make this board a better place ...........SO STAY COOL !!!!

Jess and Peter .................all my best to you , sorry for jumping gun as well Peter ,,,,,congradulations .....please keep sharing and contributing here ......prove me wrong ......I sincerly hope you do !!!! And that is trueth .... Please appreciate one another ..... you both seem so happy ...nice to see you geting eachothers back ....good luck!!!

Last edited:
holee shit I just went back and read the entire thread....
:D

Last edited:
Peter congradulations as you know in this sport everyone has a opinion all you need to do is keep focused and keep moving forward. Bodybuilding is moving toward another look in the future and You and Jessica make a good looking couple so take advantage of it. The guy that wins the show dosen't always get the photo shoot or supplement deal. Look at some of the pros that don't make the top 5 in their shows but they make big time supplement deals.( Look at Art, Kris, kamal,bob.c craig, etc.) Hell look at Dave P. he he yet to get his card but he still makes plenty of cash at it. Enjoy youself take the comments in stride Love your girl and be positive. As a side note Legs are Awesome Back is lacking,Back,Back and Glutes need some work but We all need to work on our weak spots. Thats why it's called Bodybuilding. And at this level were all on the same playing field some years the funds are low and some years there not . Make the best of it. I'll see you on stage next year.
Saint

Scores

Just found the score card. Not trying to make a point here, just thought it was cool and was on topic.

Peter#196 and Michael Bishop#198 both had three 2nd place votes. More than Johnathan Johnson#201 who placed 2nd. Look how close 2nd through 5th were. The clear winner was Mark Erpelding#205. He looked great!

Attachments

• Open Men LHW.jpg
    Open Men LHW.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 297
WAIT JUST ONE SECOND!!!

JessFit said:
Just found the score card. Not trying to make a point here, just thought it was cool and was on topic.

Peter#196 and Michael Bishop#198 both had three 2nd place votes. More than Johnathan Johnson#201 who placed 2nd. Look how close 2nd through 5th were. The clear winner was Mark Erpelding#205. He looked great!

How do we know if that is the "REAL" scorecard? I dont see an official seal. I really have to question the validity of this document until I see further proof.

just kidding

I just read this--Im here to just wish everyone good luck with acheiving their goals they envision for themselves, spread good cheer among fellow bodybuilders, and for gods sake to calm down Iama when he gets riled up-LOL

(Im just glad noone makes a mistake and steps up against Iamabadman, because it would be "lights out in tinseltown" and it would take about all of 13 seconds-(trust me on that)----and yes I can verify a very disrespectful person at a cali show experienced "lights out" in living color BOOM / /KAPUT / DONE / "tell him what happened when he wakes up" at the hands of Iama.

Hes a pussycat unless you pull his tail too hard (then its a siberian tiger)

Pump you got alot of tools to work with, put your nose to the grindstone and get it done

dogg

"Im not scared of any one in this whole fucking board "! .. bring it &*(&^*(

everyone but Iama that is ... opps

Last edited:
ok i lied ..

Phil really said it , he said he owns everyone in the cage ..
*****pounding his chest like a silverback gorilla ******

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I finally have some time to post without being so rushed! Wow! What a trip the past nine days have been. First, thanks to everyone here that has offered words of encouragement and to all those that have shown interest. I didn't expect to return from CA to all this excitement! I have had to view this in pieces and hold back due to being so busy.

Well, Jess and I arrived in Cleveland last Thursday, Sept. 1st. The venue was awesome. Gary Udit has found a great location there. Let's just hope it stays there. As far as the show, anyone there would tell you that this show is slowly turning away from being called the "sleeper" and is becoming the "reaper". From the middle's up the comp. was tough. Light heavies through super's looked like a Nationals line up or USA's. In fact, the super's was a USA's rematch for the most part. Tough class!

I had great time competing other than the severe cramping that occured in both of my quads. The cramping began as soon as the first athlete was asked to switch places with another. It felt like two daggers being stuck into my quads. I seized up and bent over grapping them and looked down at the judges. I could see them looking to see what was going on. I tried to fight the pain and lock them out so I could stand relaxed but nothing was happening. I felt so stupid. I could see Mr. Tuman(IFBB official) from CA looking and I thought to myslelf that this great, I'm taking myself out of the comparisons. I had no choice. I heard the voice of someone saying to get off stage so I left to get some water. I didn't realize while I was out there but one of the other athletes in the top five had already left prior to me and was receiving oxygen. It killed to peer through the curtains to see three guys remain out there posing. I was so mad. I finally was able to return by the time the last group was out there. I didn't have to go back out but I wanted the judges along with the audience to see me return. It was personal at that point.

Things to improve. Obviously, my overall condition. I need to be tigher. I need to be grainy. The back needs to show more detail(a lot of this is condition based), along with width and development. Overall the upperbody needs to keep getting fuller. More shoulders, chest, and arms. I will say this. I believe it is a matter of training and time. Every year my upper body keeps improving. The legs are the least of concerns thank goodness but they need to be tighter in the glute-ham area with added crispness. It looks as the USA's will be the next show. 10 more pounds of muscle, lower the bodyfat and pull off more water should help a lot. I weighed in Friday morning at 193 lbs. Eight weeks later and with no excuses other than this being a $ tight prep.

I was happy to be in the top five with all that I had to deal with in preparations for this show. I wondered quite often if I should pull out since I new that I could have done things differently due to $, but I resolved that I couldn't go a year without showing my face. I think this was to my benefit. Plus the shoots were well worth it! Mind you, the next time I am up on stage I trust I will have improved. I hope you guys stay in my corner and that this forum promotes brotherhood and support, not the scaracastic bickering that can come from stupidity. Feel free to offer imput guys and let's get others promuscle guys out there kicking butt!!!

this thread rules

Pete u did a great job.... helluva a job, I dont care if u turn pro or not, or what u took to get there , u look great, wont talk down to u. If u do great, if u dont, life is not a failure, u got a beautiful women, and no matter where u go or what u do their are always haters, Phil is a wise man, he's "been there, done that" he is trying to protect many up and coming people from all the "hidden" BS in BBing. U got a great women, she stands up for u, great thing, have fun and do ur thing.

V - almost every if not all threads u have start with some statement usually is somehow directly or indirectly insulting to someone...then their is a "sorry to offend" same thread almost everytime. U did make some great points about genetics and things one cannot change, but making referrences to "having great quads and a chest" well that goes for all body parts too. Everyone has strong points and weak ones. I dont know if Ill ever be a pro, nor do I know if I want to be one, but from ur last thread I get this feeling that ur standing on a pedestal thinking ur on ur way to be a pro and Pete's not cause he doesnt have certain physical traits, well Ive seen some pros with worse to show then him. Not hating, but have to be stand up for pete.
gooey

gooey said:
Pete u did a great job.... helluva a job, I dont care if u turn pro or not, or what u took to get there , u look great, wont talk down to u. If u do great, if u dont, life is not a failure, u got a beautiful women, and no matter where u go or what u do their are always haters, Phil is a wise man, he's "been there, done that" he is trying to protect many up and coming people from all the "hidden" BS in BBing. U got a great women, she stands up for u, great thing, have fun and do ur thing.

V - almost every if not all threads u have start with some statement usually is somehow directly or indirectly insulting to someone...then their is a "sorry to offend" same thread almost everytime. U did make some great points about genetics and things one cannot change, but making referrences to "having great quads and a chest" well that goes for all body parts too. Everyone has strong points and weak ones. I dont know if Ill ever be a pro, nor do I know if I want to be one, but from ur last thread I get this feeling that ur standing on a pedestal thinking ur on ur way to be a pro and Pete's not cause he doesnt have certain physical traits, well Ive seen some pros with worse to show then him. Not hating, but have to be stand up for pete.
gooey
i never stated anything about myself big huge Goo you seem to have made that up,pedastal lmao why would you think something like that dude your wacked you obviosly dont know me ,
ive received PMs telling me that members apreciate my posts on this thread and how they make sense . sometimes the truth of the matters is ignored and pushed aside , i cannot ignore what i see and beleive . As for me and Putnuts well were cool so stop licking his ass hes a big fella and can handle himself , what i said wasnt negetive in any which way or form , i say what people cant and would feel scared to say .

Seems to me that you have taking this to heart rather then Peter , look you dont need to state what you want outta BB infact you dont even need to reply to this thread yet everytime you seem be upset :confused: simply shows weakness and you and i both know that.

LMAO

Vander_V said:
i never stated anything about myself big huge Goo you seem to have made that up,pedastal lmao why would you think something like that dude your wacked you obviosly dont know me ,
ive received PMs telling me that members apreciate my posts on this thread and how they make sense . sometimes the truth of the matters is ignored and pushed aside , i cannot ignore what i see and beleive . As for me and Putnuts well were cool so stop licking his ass hes a big fella and can handle himself , what i said wasnt negetive in any which way or form , i say what people cant and would feel scared to say .

Seems to me that you have taking this to heart rather then Peter , look you dont need to state what you want outta BB infact you dont even need to reply to this thread yet everytime you seem be upset :confused: simply shows weakness and you and i both know that.

Im confused, wacked, licking his ass, shows weakness u know it? I dont know how much u do know.... hahaha, ur thread alone now supports my "INSULT" argument, so many insercurities so little time. Go up on this thread see what Big A said.... does it sink in?, Im not the only one who sees it. I also remem a muscle mayhem thread where people there too also highlighted the point that u seem to insult everyone so critically. Taking it to heart.... nah Just making a WELL KNOWN point to argue ur thread. Oh and last thing I too have gotten some PM's to agree with my thread one of them being Putnuts himself as u call him. Im not calling u out V, just making a debate over some stuff I disagree with. Please speak ur honest true and feelings, but like many times b4 when it goes over the line and becomes more disrepectful then helpful, people like myself will jump in and call u on it.
gooey

gooey said:
Im confused, wacked, licking his ass, shows weakness u know it? I dont know how much u do know.... hahaha, ur thread alone now supports my "INSULT" argument, so many insercurities so little time. Go up on this thread see what Big A said.... does it sink in?, Im not the only one who sees it. I also remem a muscle mayhem thread where people there too also highlighted the point that u seem to insult everyone so critically. Taking it to heart.... nah Just making a WELL KNOWN point to argue ur thread. Oh and last thing I too have gotten some PM's to agree with my thread one of them being Putnuts himself as u call him. Im not calling u out V, just making a debate over some stuff I disagree with. Please speak ur honest true and feelings, but like many times b4 when it goes over the line and becomes more disrepectful then helpful, people like myself will jump in and call u on it.
gooey
ok ok relax go watch some football, im just happy the Lions finally beat Farve and the packers lol no point in arguing bro.

holy shit, this board blew up this weekend. Vander continues to baffle me. I completely understand where Gooey is coming from on this. Vander, you have a way of portraying an attitude of "the joke is on you" when you post regarding someone aspirations, physique, whatever. It's easy to critique when you're not the one in the trenches. Then when someone opposes your viewpoint like gooey, you resort to calling him an ass kisser. Maybe I have a little Iabadman in me too, (seeing we're both greasy wops ;) ) but I have a feeling, if you were face to face with any of these guys, you would be much more complimentary. To me you come off as being a spineless, smart ass. You're a phony, nothing more than a character behind a screen name. We have so many solid guys here, gifted athletes like yourself that are grounded, humble, respectful, and genuine people. I don't think you know who you are, who you want to be. You post so many "details" about yourself, about how great Vander the screen name is, how wonderful your life is, but if someone else posts about something positive happening in their life, you piss on it. If you want to truly be a member of this community, be happy for our fellow members and supportive. You can be honest, but there is a large gap betweem honesty and blatant disrespect. You constantly say you're kidding, that's cowardice, stand behind what you say, thats what men do. Don't try and be an internet superhero, looking for sidekicks who pm you, massaging your ego. You have gifts, I'll give you that, but those gifts are worthless when the personality behind them is lacking.

Last edited:
jawbreakerkid said:
If you want to truly be a member of this community, be happy for our fellow members and supportive. You can be honest, but there is a large gap betweem honesty and blatant disrespect. You constantly say you're kidding, that's cowardice, stand behind what you say, thats what men do.

i didnt read what happened (and i'm not going to) but i agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear