over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pumped prisoners

federal prison time

Federal prison wasnt that bad........ If you were lucky enough to be selected for "KP" duty You had it made. Eat as many times a day as u wanted. unlimited supply of milk, tuna,chicken.....rice, potatoes. the list goes on. we had a decent weight pyle outside. There were no AAS in prison.the price would have been astounding. especially when tobacco was 100 plus dollars. for a pack of cadillacs. there were supplements smuggled in, but they were crazy money too. like a pound of walmart creatine for 200 bucks. no inflated prices here. I had many many years of lifting under my belt before i went in. And muscle has great memory.... so mine came back very easy and fast. We use to have power meets and strong man competitions. all in all it wasnt to bad. just a huge inconveince for 3 yrs.

you can eat eggs, milk, tuna all day long if you wish.........even have protein sent in from the company of your choice.......dont believe the TV shows

exactly, also sleep train and rest and more rest. they have nothing else to do

I was able to get creatine & protein brought into me thru people on work release.If i had been doing cycles at the time i could have easily had that brought into me also.

i worked at a prison once ok,different prison deff rules some u can get anything in.other u cant get anything,both have th big BB, some have good good gym really nice,other ur lucky to have a pull up bar,and some u can buy protein r have it sent in ect other nothing, i been saying this for years u cant beat whole food and rest,and protein isnt even good for u do ur research it toxic for u FACT. it in th geanss/dna some just need a little push and they get big.and also most prison sale th food tht th state/fed gv em and rebuy crap food tht not even good for u fact,and they still get big.,,,,,,,,,,,,many here can tell u one of th keys to getting big is to eat eat eat no way around it no short cut U HAVE TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!and dont even get me started on PH my cosin is a ER doc and he informing me tht ther is a incease of people coming in from problem from PH hope i ,m not steping over th line here, now we have it here come on we need to stop lising to those tht want us to buy bad producted how can a bro want money over health th PH will only make sure tht it going to get harder to get real item,just so a bro being paid to push tht crap on us

its just like if you walk into a division 1 football lockerroom and you see the truly genetically gifted. and while youre logging all of your workouts in a log book, focusing on progressing your weights, meticulously watching your protein intake and coming on here to debate workout science and nutritioin theories, theyre mindlessly showing up to the weight room doing whatever routine the strength coach has for them and eating whatevers at the training table and theyre still huge and still cut up. some people just have it, theres no secret and no answer to how they get it, they dont have to follow all of the bodybuilding rules, they show up a little at the weight room, eat a couple of meals and grow. its called genetics.

Agree 1000%!!! Almost everyday I go to the gym I see a guy who I know has no fukn clue how to workout or eat "properly" for gaining muscle...yet their bigger/leaner than me and probably never used gear!!! It's all in the gens bros, don't let anyone fool ya!

bikers are the same way. check out the size of dudes in MC's. i know some, 6'3-4, 250 hard lookin badasses who drink constantly, smoke, speed.....wtf?

its like certain peeps who werent blessed with intelligence got the bodies.
then theres guys with both. i hate them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws