over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

quarantined package

musclemanic

Newbies
hey guys,i'm from good old Sydney Australia.Customs are a bitch here:mad:
Anyway i've got a package from one of the sponsors here and it's sitting in Quarantine as of today.It arrived in the country yesterday.What do you guys think,has this ever happened to you?

musclemanic said:
hey guys,i'm from good old Sydney Australia.Customs are a bitch here:mad:
Anyway i've got a package from one of the sponsors here and it's sitting in Quarantine as of today.It arrived in the country yesterday.What do you guys think,has this ever happened to you?

Clear house. Customs with AFP agents will be knocking on your door at 7am. Unless they haven't got the warrant yet, which means a few more days. Or unless you are really lucky.

Aust Customs don't send letters. The norm is to raid the receiver.

dam i kwew it.Lucky the package is not sent to my addy.But def gonna clean house package is intended to go.

Big A said:
Clear house. Customs with AFP agents will be knocking on your door at 7am. Unless they haven't got the warrant yet, which means a few more days. Or unless you are really lucky.

Aust Customs don't send letters. The norm is to raid the receiver.
correct. This is usually the case.:(

how many mg of gear did you order as legally it does make a difference to what they can do.

OK package has left quarantine and has been cleared.It's in transit scheduled for delivery tommorrow.I'm confused,could they have tested it that fast and put together a controled delivery?
A friend of mine informed me that aussie customs quarantine a lot of packages from china,maybe thats it.
What do you guys think should i get my friend to accept the package or not?

musclemanic said:
OK package has left quarantine and has been cleared.It's in transit scheduled for delivery tommorrow.I'm confused,could they have tested it that fast and put together a controled delivery?
A friend of mine informed me that aussie customs quarantine a lot of packages from china,maybe thats it.

Buy a lotto ticket! It takes several days to get a test result and then some time (day or two) to get the warrant.
You're fine.

musclemanic said:
Quarrantine can mean they were looking at it for just about anything. They will randomly stop packages for a quickie. Run the dogs over it. if nothing triggers a response from dogs then they may release it. They may test for narcotics and came up negative, again they may release it. It becomes a bit of a crap shoot. Probably is ok or they may deliver it with AFP. Prolly accept it but do not open right away.

I got the package and all is well.My friends wife was the reciever and i tell you she wasn't happy.It was open and checked,but i presume it was for narcotics or
similar.

I would have been pissed off if I was his wife!

musclemanic said:
I got the package and all is well.My friends wife was the reciever and i tell you she wasn't happy.It was open and checked,but i presume it was for narcotics or
similar.

Not to be a jerk.....but, what would that have done to her life had the cops shown up?

I'd find some other way of getting your drugs that doesn't jeapardize someone elses life.

Sorry if I sound out of line on this.

Your right,i did make it sound like they were all mine and it sounded selfish.The truth is my friend wanted some and i'm helping him out (brewing aswell).If he got his wife to accept the package that is not my problem.But yeah it does sound like a shit go.

musclemanic said:
Your right,i did make it sound like they were all mine and it sounded selfish.The truth is my friend wanted some and i'm helping him out (brewing aswell).If he got his wife to accept the package that is not my problem.But yeah it does sound like a shit go.

We should all know from exxperience that it doesnt matter who accepts it.
If she was to say it was your shit, thats all it takes.
So realy Yea, it would still be your problem. Not only would they have
you, Now they also would have someone that can testify or Ratt you out.
Better off handling things like that on your own IMHO
You may think the way you went about it is safer for you But actually its quite the opposite.

my advice to anybody in australia is they order domestic at any price...i tried sending 100 tabs for fun in extra decoy packing and its as if they knew about it...alex

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws