over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quarantined? What you gonna do?

Thank God for this government help and unemployment when it happens. I'm gonna ruin my credit I worked so hard for but meh.
I'm still job attached, but who knows when I'll be back.
I'd work for a grocery store in the meantime, but I help my 72 year old mother who already has breathing issues.
We live together so I can help her. I can't risk working at a place like that, and potentially bring her this virus. :(

I feel for you cinder. People like you are the forgotten victims of this. Healthcare workers, the sick, the elderly, and the unemployed, all need help and compassion. Those benefits will help, hopefully the system is not so overloaded that they make a nice Christmas gift!!

I’m retired so my routine isn’t changing much minus gym/swimming. Colorado is now on lockdown but I live in a small town, 3500 people and have access to a private shooting range so I’m good for now. People buying shit during a panic are doing it wrong. My kids always giving me crap about why I buy excessive amounts of certain things............not anymore.
Soon enough your family will be the only one in the neighborhood to have clean bung holes! Toilet paper still sold out here. I'm always stocked up on that.

Soon enough your family will be the only one in the neighborhood to have clean bung holes! Toilet paper still sold out here. I'm always stocked up on that.
[/QUOTE
And I’ve got plenty of pew pews to protect it.🏋️ My kids are gonna score when I drop dead. Literally.

I got the last two packs of dude wipes in the store. Haven’t had toilet paper in 2 weeks.

All I know is that's the last time I order takeaway. I have done it so many times since being in quarantine. I said to myself the same thing 2 days ago but I have just ate a giant box of fried chicken and feel absolutely disgusting :eek: Definitely no more. Meat, eggs, fruit, greens and vegetables from now on.

Thank God for this government help and unemployment when it happens. I'm gonna ruin my credit I worked so hard for but meh.
I'm still job attached, but who knows when I'll be back.
I'd work for a grocery store in the meantime, but I help my 72 year old mother who already has breathing issues.
We live together so I can help her. I can't risk working at a place like that, and potentially bring her this virus. :(

My brother lives with my parents and they have to be very careful. He works in a grocery store that is always full so in some ways it defeats the object of them staying in. They are advertising as they need extra staff to start asap due to the increased demand. He was on the till today servings hundreds of people so I worry about my dad because he has many health issues already.

amazon a bidet...thank me later :)

That's what I aim to do. No TP in the store around here either. Tried to get in early to Costco to get some this morning. They opened at 10:00 and were sold out an hour later. Missed it by 5 minutes.

I just got an email that my group in the business is all work from home until the end of april. Now, if my goddamn gym equipment would show up....I'd be in business.
Other than that, lots of weekend camping trips, work on the yard, hopefully shoot some critters in the back yard.

All I have been doing is eating. I bought some resistance bands and a pull/up dip thing and cant even get my self to workout haha.

I guess after all this is over I will cut a bit but seriously I am in major fat ass mode.

All I have been doing is eating. I bought some resistance bands and a pull/up dip thing and cant even get my self to workout haha.

I guess after all this is over I will cut a bit but seriously I am in major fat ass mode.

I have been the same and have been very lazy. If it wasn't for Flex I would have just laid on the sofa all day but still been taking him out for long walks. Last week for a few days my diet consisted of cereal and takeaway. I worked out a few days ago for 2 hours and felt great. The difference in the way I looked after training was massive. I said to myself I will just eat healthy now and start training about 4 days per week. But the following night I had the fried chicken (post above) :eek::D It was a 4 person bucket I ate to myself. I remember looking online years ago when I done that last and KFC stated their bucket contained 25g salt :eek: Anyway move forward a few more days and I just trained again and 100% I will eat no more shit now. Gonna diet down and get leaner and prime my body for growing again. It is hard getting motivated to train at homes with bands though. I have great workouts I just find getting motivated to actually start training in the first place much harder. I may just wake up everyday and drink a preworkout shake to put me in the mood :D

Formally STEVO 47 the guy who lost his password and can't retrieve it or log in...

Not going to start buying equipment yet so using my ex wife's pink 10lb dumbbells.
By next week I'll be up to using her blue 15lb er's

Been working out at a forest preserve lately

There's benches and a seated area that has beams. Use the benches for dips, and beams for pull ups. Push ups with bands for resistance, side laterals, reverse flys, and tricep extensions with bands anchored down.

It's not ideal, but it works. Hikers think I'm a sociopath though lol, they sit in their cars and stare

WTF... Come on brothers.. Embrace the suck. Go train bars, etc bands if you have. Basics?? limit the fkn basics. Go fkn hard. Listen to your conscience Dont be a bitch. Lets fkn go!!

I got a 14 yr old pit no teeth, im out here 345am every motherfkn day.. bars, etc. limit calories. This too shall pass... I love it.. The real ones will embrace, level up

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws