over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Queefer at 276lbs

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I weighed in at 276 when I took these. Any suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 927
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaa1.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaa1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 699
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa4.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaa4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 665
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa3.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 657
lookin good bro. you remind me of the guys in 300. just the way your built. solid work

Your arms are behind the rest of the upper body. You really need to nail those suckers now. I can see the improvments in your back thickness, but the arms have lagged behind. I would prioritze your arm training for a while and bring them up. But overall you look pretty solid. I know you are tall so you really need to get the arms up and this is no easy task with long limbs, good luck!

You look great! And my god man, 20 inch arms? You are one huge dude.

When I flex, my arms look about the same proportion to the rest of my body as yours, though I'm no where even close to your size. Oldfella when you say nail your arms, what type of exercises would you recommend to get them up to par?

Queefer, Good work, I saw your last pics and you have definetly gained, keep up the hard work!!!

Oldfella, Do you really think you can change the shape of a muscle? I ask this because I look at old pics of myself with my top off before I started lifting and see exactly the same shape, but I'm just a bigger version now. I use compound and Isolation exercises and obviously give weak body parts their own day, but I don't think its possible... without synthol that is.

sorry to hijack queefer.

276lbs. That's good if you weigh that much at your current level of bodyfat.

They say to gain an inch on the arms a fella has to gain 10-15 lbs in overall bodyweight. Do you believe that's true? Hell, I hate being too heavy.

Well, based upon your pictures, as well as the fact I'm pretty much the same height as you (6'1) and I am in better condition, I call BS on your claim of 276lbs, as well as having 20' arms. I weigh slightly less than you, have much larger arms, (which I might add barely nip 20), and have much larger legs.

Come clean, or check your scale and tapemeasure for accuracy.

Why would I lie? I have absolutely nothing to prove, especially to you. If your arms are 20' then they are NOT bigger then mine. If you call BS on me, then I call ASSHOLE on you, how bout dat?

Why would I lie? I don't know, why don't you tell us?I have absolutely nothing to prove, especially to you. If your arms are 20' then they are NOT bigger then mine. Ok. that's your story, stick to it. If you call BS on me, then I call ASSHOLE on you, how bout dat?
how bout not being one then?

I measured my arms tonite using an officially calibrated tape measure after doing tris. Right arm = 20 1/8 and left arm = 19.5
Hey JT, I don't know if I agree with the 15 lbs equals an inch theory. At 250 my rt arm was 19 3/4 and 25lbs later it's just slightly bigger.

I know Queefer and he weighs as much as he says.
You guys that are questioning it, need more experience in analising physiques. It's obvious that has has thick joints (thick/heavy bones) and wide waist (heavy internals), so that adds to the weight, and create the illusion of being smaller in photos than he is.
In real life Queefer, would tower over any of you.

I agree with Big A. You guys need to be more observant and understand that a stand alone pic can make you look bigger or smaller. Put queefer next to another in these pics and he will more than outmatch most for size.

To try and bring the arms up the illusion is all in the tricep. If you want big nasty looking arms then you need big triceps. When relaxed at your side the tri is all you see. Front side or back all you will see is tri, if you have some that is. Do close grip bench work and exercises that work the tri from a stretch position. Over head extension, overhead cable work, reverse grip pushdowns. look for thickness so compound movements are recommended. I am 6' and weigh 265. arms are 20". But in pics, like queefer they still look small.

As for changing the shape of the muscle, well I believe the only way to do this is by actually stretching or breaking up the fascia of the muscle. Hyperplasia is what is required, not simply hypertrophy. And for this I believe syntherol is the answer here. I would like to hear from Big A on this, but I think I am on the right track. Genetics is what has determined the actual shape of the muscle. Syntherol can overcome genetics!:D

hey queefer, Have you ever tried DC exetreme stretching? Might want to give it a try especially on your arms. Helps stretch out the fascia of the muscle. Couldnt hurt to give a try for a couple of months.

What's up Oldfella? You called it right, that's my problem, my triceps are much smaller then my biceps.
Bro, monster up on those tri's and your arms will be 21 and look 23! Just prioritise your tri's for a bit! They will come up.

And btw........does Big Mofo sound about right!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear