over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about fake Chinese HGH

I've been using rips,hypes,mexi black tops 20 min after cjc1295w/odac and ghrp2 at 100mcg each and look the best I ever have in my 58 years.

Gotcha! This is why I wanted to hear from some experts. It all makes sense now.

I've seen all the serum tests for Rips and there's no doubt they are good stuff. It boggles my mind how people on other boards (notably senior vets) can blast the stuff and call it fake and then accuse the Chinese of putting 'something else' in there to raise GH levels.

Anyways, I got a bunch of Rips from TP so I'll be doing my first run with them (starting out low and slowly increasing) and I'm sure they'll make me a believer.

I know exactly which vets you are talking about in regards to ALL Chinese generics being fake... I have to say reading their posts it's scary.. Especially when they have 30k post and been in this game a long time.

I will say 2 years ago I ran rips and had to get off.. My heart rate went through the roof.. I would lay in bed and it would be 100, Get up walk the shower and it would go to 140!!' I dumped them to a friend and rate was back in the 60s..

Not sure what that was all about ., I just started brown top hyges nothing in regards to higher heart yet!

Last edited:
I really don't know what Jefe's agenda is, or care, i just commented on the 'tone' of his post. I do know i believe the serum tests, so he can argue with that all he wants... Personally, i prefer researching peps, so i have no horse in this race, and i think exogenous GH is over rated, but that's my opinion.

I really don't know what Jefe's agenda is, or care, i just commented on the 'tone' of his post. I do know i believe the serum tests, so he can argue with that all he wants... Personally, i prefer researching peps, so i have no horse in this race, and i think exogenous GH is over rated, but that's my opinion.

IM trying peps and GH this time.. hell one of them has to work lol.

But I doubt he has an agenda just giving his side of the story and sticking with it. I don't see him pitching another brand like he has motive talking bad about rips or all generics for that matter..

IM trying peps and GH this time.. hell one of them has to work lol.

But I doubt he has an agenda just giving his side of the story and sticking with it. I don't see him pitching another brand like he has motive talking bad about rips or all generics for that matter..

He pushes saizen and omnitrope(both high quality pharm gh). Of course he doesn't have an agenda. :rolleyes: I keep telling you guys to go get serum tests and igf tests done which will determine if what you are running is legit gh. Doesn't matter if it's generic or pharm grade, if both tests come back high, then it's REAL GH.

Last edited:
He pushes saizen and omnitrope(both high quality pharm gh). Of course he doesn't have an agenda. :rolleyes: I keep telling you guys to go get serum tests and igf tests done which will determine if what you are running is legit gh. Doesn't matter if it's generic or pharm grade, if both tests come back high, then it's REAL GH.

what about some of these serum tests I see coming back at 60-90s people post?? To me that is a little to high and sets off red flags.. Why would generic come back 3 times higher then Pharma...

Then you see idiots posting.. Good results man I Love ****** they are so much stronger then pharma etc.

IM on generics now as well but I wonder if these china man have tricks up their sleeves. China in general scams their own people, hell they put melanin in baby formula because in tests it showed as protein. Then when babies started getting sick and dying further tests showed what was really going on ,

what about some of these serum tests I see coming back at 60-90s people post?? To me that is a little to high and sets off red flags.. Why would generic come back 3 times higher then Pharma...

Then you see idiots posting.. Good results man I Love ****** they are so much stronger then pharma etc.

IM on generics now as well but I wonder if these china man have tricks up their sleeves. China in general scams their own people, hell they put melanin in baby formula because in tests it showed as protein. Then when babies started getting sick and dying further tests showed what was really going on ,

From what iv read those people would be hyperresponders, and would have abnormally high results on all hgh, regardless if its usa pharm grade or china blue tropins

From what iv read those people would be hyperresponders, and would have abnormally high results on all hgh, regardless if its usa pharm grade or china blue tropins

No lots of these people ran pharma and tested with 3 times lower results and because of they think they Chinese generics are far superior which I don't buy one bit.

I know exactly which vets you are talking about in regards to ALL Chinese generics being fake... I have to say reading their posts it's scary.. Especially when they have 30k post and been in this game a long time.
There are several solid members over there but the ring leader of that clown circus will ban you if you defend generics or your opinion differs from theirs. They can't back up anything they say and just like to parrot pure conjecture.
Post anything that differs from the company line and you'll be banned. Just look what happened on the last Riptropin thread.
Although I don't use them anymore I've always defended Rips as affordable gh that works for a lot of users.

There are several solid members over there but the ring leader of that clown circus will ban you if you defend generics or your opinion differs from theirs. They can't back up anything they say and just like to parrot pure conjecture.
Post anything that differs from the company line and you'll be banned. Just look what happened on the last Riptropin thread.
Although I don't use them anymore I've always defended Rips as affordable gh that works for a lot of users.

these hyges seem good atm, wild dreams I can say..

Rips to me were scary.. The fast heart rate was enough to tell me something wasn't right.

Like gottagetit said, those people that score that high on any gh whether pharm grade or generic are hyper responders. As I have said before, the only way to know for sure if what you have is legit, is serum and igf test and anything else is guess work. I have never ever claimed that generics are stronger than pharm period. The people that claim that are ignorant. However, I get pissed when people talk shit about generics w/o having any facts to back it up and don't have blood work to back it either because I actually have done labs on both and very few generics have similar numbers for both serum and igf numbers compared to their pharm grade counterparts. They just talk shit out their ass based on what they think they see/feel. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Like gottagetit said, those people that score that high on any gh whether pharm grade or generic are hyper responders. As I have said before, the only way to know for sure if what you have is legit, is serum and igf test and anything else is guess work. I have never ever claimed that generics are stronger than pharm period. The people that claim that are ignorant. However, I get pissed when people talk shit about generics w/o having any facts to back it up and don't have blood work to back it either because I actually have done labs on both and very few generics have similar numbers for both serum and igf numbers compared to their pharm grade counterparts. They just talk shit out their ass based on what they think they see/feel. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks for the post bro!

if you think the Chinese have made a substance that scores high on the gh serum test but isnt gh then you can test your IGF at the same time. just be on that gh for say a week then run your serum and IGF. Hell anything is possible.

Hey JM,

I mentioned on another board that Serum and IGF bloods are whats needed to prove legitimacy..

I got in reply, that they can simply put IGF peps in the vial which have a longer half life and would most certainly give back higher IGF bloods..

So can one basically put some sort of pep in the vials that would give a higher IGF lvl on bloods?

thanks for your help...

As far as the basic sides my wife is only on 50/50 cjc and ghrp6 and has the exact same sides as growth.. holding mass water, hands numb etc.. Now I know that those bloods would drop dramatically at 3.5 hours post injection , just making a general statement for those that feel they don't need to get bloods done to confirm their growth simply from feeling secure off their sides,.

But, there's the GH serum levels that are up there close to pharm grade levels. If it's not GH, then what is making GH levels rise, dramatically?

That said, i don't know what the 'fillers' they use are, so would never use a true generic, like "blue top" or "red top", it would only be a tried and proven brand, like Rips or Eli's, but even in those i don't know what fillers are used, hell, maybe none, i just don't know.

I just know i've never experienced anything quite like the CJC DAC, that stuff is afreakingmazing.

Hey JM,

I mentioned on another board that Serum and IGF bloods are whats needed to prove legitimacy..

I got in reply, that they can simply put IGF peps in the vial which have a longer half life and would most certainly give back higher IGF bloods..

So can one basically put some sort of pep in the vials that would give a higher IGF lvl on bloods?

thanks for your help...

As far as the basic sides my wife is only on 50/50 cjc and ghrp6 and has the exact same sides as growth.. holding mass water, hands numb etc.. Now I know that those bloods would drop dramatically at 3.5 hours post injection , just making a general statement for those that feel they don't need to get bloods done to confirm their growth simply from feeling secure off their sides,.

Yes, blood work must show both significant rise in serum and igf levels to prove it's real gh. Cjc and ghrp will raise both serum and igf levels, but not to the extent that 10ius of legit gh does. Very dependent on the individual, as not everyone pulses the same amount of endogenous gh from peps, but serum levels would not exceed 10 for most people which is a generous number. Igf levels should only be in the 300's if even that for peps unless your liver produces a high amount of igf to begin with, then it could be slightly higher. Of course this is based off of labs I have seen of members here and of my friends who have run cjc/ghrp combo.

Last edited:
Yes, blood work must show both significant rise in serum and igf levels to prove it's real gh. Cjc and ghrp will raise both serum and igf levels, but not to the extent that 10ius of legit gh does. Very dependent on the individual, as not everyone pulses the same amount of endogenous gh from peps, but serum levels would not exceed 10 for most people which is a generous number. Igf levels should only be in the 300's if even that for peps unless your liver produces a high amount of igf to begin with, then it could be slightly higher. Of course this is based off of labs I have seen of members here and of my friends who have run cjc/ghrp combo.

Thanks bud, just trying to get as much sound info as I can and you seem to be very well versed.

The reason so many people defend rips on here is because they are sponsors and TOLD to. I have been on rips 12+ months and i can honestly say i havent noticed any change. I didn't want to admit it at first because its a lot of money, but its true. This is the only board which say good things about rips, coincidence? Look at people with 30k+ posts, they are veterans who generally know what they are talking about, and they will tell you 99% of chinese hgh is crap! I on the other hand dont have the time to post everyday but i have been training religiously for 7 years and my diet and training are spot on. AND i was using 10iu EOD during this past year.

I have used hygetropin with good success but its hard to get hold of these days. I wish i could afford pharma but its not possible at the mo. Just my opinion.

Cant speak for rips as i have never ran them, but just finished hygetropin brown tops and currently running black top mexy. While i hold a lot of water on hyges i notice substantial differences to my lean body mass over a period of 6 months at 5iu daily, i continue to see improvement while running black top mexyat 4iu. So there are non pharm grade Chinese / Mexican that work well IMO

The reason so many people defend rips on here is because they are sponsors and TOLD to. I have been on rips 12+ months and i can honestly say i havent noticed any change. I didn't want to admit it at first because its a lot of money, but its true. This is the only board which say good things about rips, coincidence? Look at people with 30k+ posts, they are veterans who generally know what they are talking about, and they will tell you 99% of chinese hgh is crap! I on the other hand dont have the time to post everyday but i have been training religiously for 7 years and my diet and training are spot on. AND i was using 10iu EOD during this past year.

I have used hygetropin with good success but its hard to get hold of these days. I wish i could afford pharma but its not possible at the mo. Just my opinion.

Guess what, I will defend Rips and I have no affiliation with any sponsor and have actually never ordered direct from TP. When I first started hearing all the hype about the Rips I didn't buy into it and was very skeptical as I have seen a lot of krapp that gets peddled over the years. At that point I had been using the same brand of generic GH for several years and was extremely satisfied with it(only carried by 1 sponsor and not from this board). At that time Osiris was the main guinea pig doing all the serums tests on every brand of GH. I actually sent him a PM to try to get him to test my generic and compare it to the others because I was certain it would stack up. He never responded but in the end I ended up doing my own serum tests with the Eli's, Rips, the generic I had been using, and 1 other generic that the same source carried. That was back in december and I have been using the Rips ever since based on the serum tests and my personal results.

Now to give you the other side of the coin, my friend who pretty much mirrors what I do tried the Eli black tops and then the Rips. He hated the black tops and said that he retained too much water and wasn't as lean on them(had never heart that before of the Eli's). He then switched to the Rips and reported the exact same thing and has since switched back to the same generic we had been using for several years and is happy as can be.

My theory on why people react so differently on different brands of GH is based on ones idividual sensitivity. In other words, as with AAS, some people get no side effects, some people get mild side effects, and some people are so sensitive that small dosages cause a lot of sides. As a result if you are taking a 5iu of Rips that tested out at 35 on a serum test(and was shown to have almost 14iu per vial in our lab tests here at PM) and you are comparing it to 5iu of another GH that tests out at say 19 on a serum test and probably contains a little more than 7iu per vial; then you are taking almost double the dosage when taking the Rips. Therefore, those that are prone to side effects are gonna notice this difference right away. Just my theory.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear