over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question about girl taking winny

bpoppapumpp

Registered
i have a female friend that's already a top level figure girl, but since she's quite tall, needs to put on a lil more mass to not look skinny after dieting. she's gonna test the waters with a very mild dosage of winny just to see what happens. she's gonna do 30mg per week of BD winny 10mg tabs, for only 5 weeks. so, my question is, would it be better for her to do all 30mg once a week or split it up at 10mg, 3 times a week? i know that's a very mild dosage, but it's kinda just a trial run with what i have extra, to see how her body responds in that short period. thanks in advance for the advice.

i dont think that is even going to have much effect... i dont think that half of winny is that long and for her to split that small dose over a week wont do much

i dont think that is even going to have much effect... i dont think that half of winny is that long and for her to split that small dose over a week wont do much

Good to see you on here girl. I don't see you on here as much as I used to. Hope all is well.

As far as the question as with all Winny users she should take it throughout the week.

thanks dusty all is well.. jusr been busy with life.. hahaha

i figured she would need to split the doses am/pm and throughout the week in order to have effect due to the short half life of winny... me smart

thank you

thanks, em, dusty and potimus. the thing is, it's just an experiment and i only have 15 of the BD 10s extra. so, what i'll have her do is, split them into 5s and have her take 5mg/day, for 30 days. so, that'll be a consistant small release all week for a total of 35mg/wk.

i had an ex do 1 shot of winny 50mg a week, once a week for 5 weeks and she made crazy muscle gains while gettin leaner. and she wasn't nearly as muscular as this girl. i'm just tryin to give her that lil extra edge and not make her a freak. ;-)

Good to see you on here girl. I don't see you on here as much as I used to. Hope all is well.

As far as the question as with all Winny users she should take it throughout the week.

Yes winny throught out the week. Preferably ED cause of the half life. I understand u have only so many but 5mg a day is not much if u can I would try and get more and increase the mgs a little.

Yes winny throught out the week. Preferably ED cause of the half life. I understand u have only so many but 5mg a day is not much if u can I would try and get more and increase the mgs a little.

ok, gear, i can spare another 13 tabs, for a total of 28 of the 10mg tabs. what would be a good split for 28 tabs. how bout like 1 10mg tab a day, at 2 days on/1 day off, for 5 1/2 wks???

Last edited:
British Dragon has been down n out for a long while.. Hope they're circa 2006..

I'd give her 10-15mg ANAVAR daily.,,same goes with the WINSTROL.

so, u think i'd be better off givin her 10mg ED for 4 wks? she's really worried about any side effects and doesn't want it to be noticeable to anyone near her. she's already a VERY muscular girl, naturally. everyone already thinks she uses and she doesn't. so, she doesn't want it to be obvious.

ok, gear, i can spare another 13 tabs, for a total of 28 of the 10mg tabs. what would be a good split for 28 tabs. how bout like 1 10mg tab a day, at 2 days on/1 day off, for 5 1/2 wks???
Ahh now thats better but go ED bro. Also as ALIN said IF u can afford VAR that would be great. But if not go ED on the winny . However u can get away with that 2 days on 1 day off but the benfits of going ED are much greater.

hey bp- i thought that was you..... if she has never done anything then i would go with the ED..... as others have said its the half life.....i dont think 30 days will do much but its worth a shot.

lol. yes it's me! how've ya been, girl? yeah, i'm gonna have her do 10mg ED for 4 wks and see what happens.

btw, em, i'm movin to AZ this summer.

awesome... thats great for you.... u and the gf moving together??? what brought upon the move?

yeah, the gf and i are moving in sept. and my workout partner and his gf are moving there this may. just want a change of pace. i'm sick of it being so seasonal out this way.

good deal.. to phoenix??? u buying or renting??? u wont have change of seasons.... and it will be HOT HOT and more HOT

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131