over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question about oral primo

Electra

Newbies
Hi Girls and guys! I was wondering if i can get some solid answers here. I am a figure competitor and after may last showing and results it was plainly obvious I'm in need of alot more size to compete in the tall class. I have been traing for around 6 years and have transformed my body using mild doses of oral winny. I feel I need to push my body abit more. After talking to a few girls, I started taking propinate. I started small at 15mg twice a week then 20mg then eventually 20mg EOD. 7 weeks into it my strenght is up considerably but i did not get the results I was hoping for. I have no sides accept aggressiveness-i was hoping it would lean me out some but it actually put on a steady dose of water retention. The last week I added 15mg of anavar( started at 10 then uped to 15). The water weight went up again.I am now going to drop the prop and up the anvar to 20mg ED. I also just got some oral 50mg primo tabs. I was wondering if a 50mg tab a day is too much? I'm trying to stay as lean as possible while adding some quality mass so my diet has been fairly low carb for around 2-3 days followed by a 2 days of hi-carb. I ahve also been taking 20mg of nolvadex a day in the hopes to lower body fat in my lower half and hold less water but it doesn't seem to have done anything yet. Now that the prop is out will 50mg of primo(oral) and 20mg of anavar be too much-will it lower my water retention? I was going to try some durabolin but i'm afriad that if i comptete this summer i will fail( i have read it stays in your system for 6 months). I don't know what else to you other than i may try taking some diazide to drop some water fi the primo doens't work. Thanks!

1. Don't EVER use propionate or anything of that nature again unless you want to regret it later in life.

2. Don't use durabolin because it has too many sides in too many women and the metabolites stay in your system up to 2 years, not just 6 months.

3. Use primo - great drug for women. zero sides and it works well. 50mg/day will be fine, but that is as high as you should go.

4. Use GH at 4IU per day. It has no virilization sides at all and women explode on it.

5. Use clenbuterol. It works well on women, including adding size.

6. The water should drop once you stop the propionate. If it's still a problem, diuretics for a day or two will eliminate it all.

7. If you have trouble with lower body fat, localised injections with glucagon and yohimbe will fix the problem pronto.

I'm thinking about trying the dyazide just as a primer to see how my body reacts. Can you give me an overview of how to use it? Also you've peaked my interest in point # 7, can you get into more detail? Thanks so much!

To learn all about diuretic use, go to the Article's forum and check out the diuretic threads.

Regarding #7, use the Search engine on this site and type 'glucagon' and you will get quite a few threads where I talk about it.

Big A said:
1. Don't EVER use propionate or anything of that nature again unless you want to regret it later in life.

2. Don't use durabolin because it has too many sides in too many women and the metabolites stay in your system up to 2 years, not just 6 months.

3. Use primo - great drug for women. zero sides and it works well. 50mg/day will be fine, but that is as high as you should go.

4. Use GH at 4IU per day. It has no virilization sides at all and women explode on it.

5. Use clenbuterol. It works well on women, including adding size.

6. The water should drop once you stop the propionate. If it's still a problem, diuretics for a day or two will eliminate it all.

7. If you have trouble with lower body fat, localised injections with glucagon and yohimbe will fix the problem pronto.
I totally agree with all of these listed,i found that 25mgs winnie and 50 mgs primo worked great on some women i now..JMO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
warsteiner70
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131