over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question for a friend of mine,please help

mule

Registered
I was wondering if anyone had any idea about this. i have a friend who is , in shape ,work outs and lean,not fat at all.

one weird things happens that she was wondering about and this is like everyday. in the morning her stomach is flat as it should be but as soon as she starts eating or drinking the lower part of her stomach starts to push out and by the end of the day she almost look 5 months pregnant. its weird because it gone in the morning and then again keeps coming back this happens every day

it is very noticeable because of how small the rest of her body is. its like she has a fat persons gut on her lower belly but she is not fat at all lol i was looking into possible digestive track issues but 2 doctors gave her a total clean bill of health after complete physicals and they do not have any answers. can anyone her help or have any ideas as to what it is. thanks

That really is a tough one, it could possibly have something to do with the bladder, look up a diagram of the bladder and notice where it is, if that was a bit too full, it would give the appearance of being pregnant. Maybe her bladder retains a large about of fluid before it emptys out.

How long has she been like this? Since birth or is it recent?

She probably had some blood work done, so if it would be an infection they would notice the elevated white blood cell count, or something else.

But it could possibly slow digestion. Maybe it's years of build up, like you see in those infomercials at night. She might need a good colonix from a health care professional. I say possibly slow digestion, because you mentiond that it goes away in the morning.

I'm not really qualified to diagnose, just giving offering another possibility. There is also a web-site where you can ask a doctors these questions, I think it's askanmd or something like that, do a search.

Good luck,

DB

That is a tough one. It could be something as simple as water retention or carb sensitive. She could start by keeping a food diary and making notes about how her body looks when she eats certain foods. Be sure and drink lots of water, so her body won't hold any. Make note of how much water she's drinking too.

Other than that she might have to talk to a doctor to get an answer.

possibly organ fat? just a thought. I kinda have the same issue even when I get lean, not 5 months prego looking but it pops out more than I think it should. It's almost like your bloated with gas. I haven't figured it out yet.

She could start by keeping a food diary and making notes about how her body looks when she eats certain foods. Be sure and drink lots of water, so her body won't hold any. Make note of how much water she's drinking too.

I was thinking in terms of possible food allergies. The food diary is a good idea. She can try eliminating dairy and wheat first to see if that solves the problem...I believe that many people are effected by it but are unaware b/c it's such a common part of diets here.

Good luck.

Same thing used to happen to me. I was addicted to Starbucks lattes. Found out I was allergic to Soy, eggs and Dairy and no its not just lactose intolerance. Bye Bye Starbucks.

Everlast is allergic to wheat and dairy and he gets very bloated from it. That's why I thought of the food allergies.

bentyl

Her gut is reacting negetivly to the air all take in during eating. What she has is a higher preasure gut, hence the reaction. She can take bentyl with each meal and she will not get the bloat. She needs to go to a GI doc and get the perscription.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131