YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for Phil about Liquid beef aminos???

Juice Freak

Registered
Hey Phil, right now I'm lean bulking by boat loading carbs on training days and on non training days I eat very low carb to deplete my glycogen stores and allow for some super over compesation when I carb up the next workout day. Just curious because since we all know that Liquid beef aminos are far superior to whey but don't share the same calorie reflection (1 bottle lba's = 500-600gs of whey protein. My plan is to double up on the LBA's and drink a whole bottle on non workout days, just wondering how low I could go with the cals before it would start to eat muscle I mean I might be super paranoid (how much muscle can you lose in a day?) but just wanted to make sure that with all that LBA's in my blood that I should stay in positive nitrogen retention thus not sacrifice any muscle on my low calorie carb days. Your 2 cents would be greatly appreciated.

Good question

Juice Freak said:
Hey Phil, right now I'm lean bulking by boat loading carbs on training days and on non training days I eat very low carb to deplete my glycogen stores and allow for some super over compesation when I carb up the next workout day. Just curious because since we all know that Liquid beef aminos are far superior to whey but don't share the same calorie reflection (1 bottle lba's = 500-600gs of whey protein. My plan is to double up on the LBA's and drink a whole bottle on non workout days, just wondering how low I could go with the cals before it would start to eat muscle I mean I might be super paranoid (how much muscle can you lose in a day?) but just wanted to make sure that with all that LBA's in my blood that I should stay in positive nitrogen retention thus not sacrifice any muscle on my low calorie carb days. Your 2 cents would be greatly appreciated.

I need a lot more information than that to answer that question. I do not agree with your caloric percentage approach so you are kind of on your own there.

Sorry bro, thought I read that somewhere... Well the diet basically looks like this:

Training days m w f

Carbs 1000gs
Protein 8oz liquid beef aminos
100gs from whey
100gs from chicken/tuna
Fats 100gs
Lot's of olive oil
3 avocados daily
Fish oil
Cals 5800

Non Training days (Tu, th, sat, sun)

Carbs 100g or less all fibrous veggies
Protein 300gs from whey, chicken/tuna/, bcaas
16oz of LBA's
Fats 100gs same as above

Cals 2500 ish

Any thoughts would be awesome, not looking for a major diet tweak (got too much respect for you training and trainees) just curious if you think I would be able to lean bulk effectively this way without catabolizing a bunch of muscle.

50% protein, 35% fats, 15% carbs on non training days.

Juice Freak said:
Just curious because since we all know that Liquid beef aminos are far superior to whey but don't share the same calorie reflection (1 bottle lba's = 500-600gs of whey protein.

Where were you able to find this? My searches have been coming up fruitless.

Thanks for you help Phil I really appreciate it and am looking forward to hopefully being trained by you in the future, in the meantime I'm trying to re-reach my plateau. I'll add more carbs in on the non-workout days in the form of waxy maize. Thanks again for you help big guy and good luck with all your endeavors.

Bionic I thought I read that in an old post but might have just pulled it out of my ass!!!

My bad, brother. I was asking where I could find LBA's. This is all new to me and I just did a forum search and got all the info I needed. I just PM'd Phil and guess what? Got a response already. Good luck w/your endeavors for the New Year!

Bionic

Bro, Phil is the one and only man to talk to about Liquid Beef Aminos as he carries the only "legit" ones and I highly recomend you give em a try. I don't think anyone who has got them have been disapointed. Cheers bro.

Just PM Phil Hernon bro, he's the only supplier of "real" Liquid beef aminos". Cheers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131