advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question for the pros or anyone who trains with one?

gunz78

Registered
ive been cycling for years now but there is one thing i just cant seem to wrap my mind around how the pros accomplish this?? aas alone= good... aas+gh=great... aas+gh+insulin=amazing... ive experienced all levels myself but what i dont understand is this... we all know the the pros are using high doses of aas,gh, insulin to develope their freakish size... but coming into a show ultra shredded with extremely low bodyfat requires depleting and not just carbs but water as well... insulin and gh are probably most resonsible for the freakish size we see today so im wondering how these guys are maintaining their size while dieting down?? obviously carbs and overall calories decrease and ratios are manipulated which has to effect their slin usage... are they even taking slin when they are dieting down for a show and depleting carbs? if so how is it possible for them to stay on slin without going hypo?

Increlex

Alot of them dont take slin when dieting or if they do its on lagging body parts or only up until the last month then they pull it bc it will make you retain water and fat. Plus most pros eat carbs up to a show they dont always drop carbs out completely.

ive been cycling for years now but there is one thing i just cant seem to wrap my mind around how the pros accomplish this?? aas alone= good... aas+gh=great... aas+gh+insulin=amazing... ive experienced all levels myself but what i dont understand is this... we all know the the pros are using high doses of aas,gh, insulin to develope their freakish size... but coming into a show ultra shredded with extremely low bodyfat requires depleting and not just carbs but water as well... insulin and gh are probably most resonsible for the freakish size we see today so im wondering how these guys are maintaining their size while dieting down?? obviously carbs and overall calories decrease and ratios are manipulated which has to effect their slin usage... are they even taking slin when they are dieting down for a show and depleting carbs? if so how is it possible for them to stay on slin without going hypo?

First off... everyone is different. Many pros have pro elite genetics and it doesnt take nearly what youd think to hold their size. Gain yes, but after gaining and holding for a period itl stay a lot easier.

Using slin+GH+PED's is a balancing act along with many things you are missing precontest. Remember dieting down you are more sensitive, so the effects from slin are more potent (you need less). You also cannot use it nearly as often dieting down unless you are HUGE and need to. Again, this is an imdividual balancing act..... the use of slin will inhibit fat loss so you have to account for that also. You must determine how well a person retains muscle and burns fat and use that as a template and monitor. The larger pro's will be in good condition and still diet 16wks to the show just so they can use more slin and come down slower, insuring they preserve muscle.

You asked a question thats.... wait for it lol..... highly individual and will greatly vary person to person. This is as much as i could simplify this subject as im falling asleep ....

Alot of them dont take slin when dieting or if they do its on lagging body parts or only up until the last month then they pull it bc it will make you retain water and fat. Plus most pros eat carbs up to a show they dont always drop carbs out completely.

You can run it up to the show if you really know your body and know what you are doing (IMO minus peak week unless you use aldactone,which i hate, but some load with it too and love their diuretics)

Cut carbs and increase metabolism to lose fat.
Anabolics will prevent muscle loss.
Drop wet compounds few days or weeks out (everyone is different).
Carb up before competition for muscle fullness (also varies).
Lose water for thin skin.

There are several protocols out there for each phase, but you need to tweak them based on how your body responds.

Ready BigA's article about preparing for a show.

Cut carbs and increase metabolism to lose fat.
Anabolics will prevent muscle loss.
Carb up before competition for muscle fullness (also varies).
Lose water for thin skin.

There are several protocols out there for each phase, but you need to tweak them based on how your body responds.

Ready BigA's article about preparing for a show.

i think what he was saying is GH+slin = responsible for todays freakish size (true) so how do the pro's keep the slin in and still get peeled. That is why i addresses that question.

Then again..... increlex lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLEX

only a wet compound if u dont control aldosterone ;)

Last edited:
I don't believe insulin is used during contest prep in such high doses anymore. You just don't see as many large guts.

Do you keep HGH and insulin up to the show?

Me personally hell no. I retain water like a bitch so no chances taken lol. Plus if you sensitize with diet and GDA's (legal and script) lower carb intake can keep you full. Now im only 225 on stage... if i were 240+ might be a different story. I KNOW OF at least 2 who run slin to the show (well GH almost always comes out) and im sure many more do as well.

Sadly a lot will just increase thyroid hormones, fat burners, amphetamines, etc just so they can keep the slin cranking..... IMO its lack of knowledge and precision and it can be done just as well if not BETTER and surely SAFER.

Also remember guys..... if ur crankin more pharma GH than most of us can (or are willing to) afford with according t4 dose you can get away with a hell of a lot more slin and macro totals, as long as your dosing protocol is on point.

What exactly do you think the top "gurus" are hired for? Shit im personal friends with a hand full of pro's who all know and respect my knowledge and im almost NEEVEERRRR asked diet advice (and only training when an injury is present, though will say going to be working with a new one on a lagging bodypart), its always drugs lol

Last edited:
I don't believe insulin is used during contest prep in such high doses anymore. You just don't see as many large guts.

its used more intelligently because now everyone has access to someone who knows their drugs *see above bold^^^*

Me personally hell no. I retain water like a bitch so no chances taken lol. Plus if you sensitize with diet and GDA's (legal and script) lower carb intake can keep you full.[/B]

TP, which gdas are you referring to?

**taking notes***

I saw a pro at the mall once. He was huge.

TP, which gdas are you referring to?

lol geeeze im givin this shit away for free now lol ur lucky i love you guys haha

No real secrets on this one..... truenutrition has a great GDA i like to switch back and forth to or metformin... fish oil, lots of cinnemon (mmm oatmeals cream of rice and yams) fiber, and of course training style and pre-peri-post workout protocols as well....

Great meal 1 cup oats, 1/2 apple, cinnamon mmm perfect (roughly 18g fiber, low GI --fiber lowers GI further-- carbs not too high and due to being lower GI = low GL-- and high in chromium)

its individual so how these are used is based on the person (genetics), bulking or cutting and which phase of those you are in. Example of phases are beginnin of cut vs. middle vs. end (leaner = more sensitive USUALLY) or bulking dependant on which PED's you are using and your macro ratio's (and again bf% matters).

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner