over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QUESTION FOR THE VETS.....BULKING FOR (EX) FATBOYS

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
ok i was talking with saps via pms and explained my story :

in short ... child hood over weight... highest point 5'6 267 ish .... got serious grew and dropped down to 5'8-9 169lb and slowly got up to where i am 190 with 4 visable abs ....

now saps had some intresting recommendations on how i could try and bulk up. pretty diff then the cookie cutter type cycles I see.....

I WAS WONDERING IF ARE THERE ANY EXPERIENCED GUYS THAT HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN IN THIS PREDICAMENT BEOFR OR EVEN TRAINED/ADVISED OTHERS HOW TO GET THEIR BODY TO THE NEXT LEVEL WHILE HAVING THIS PROBLEM

Not sure what you want said here except ya have to keep an eye of your fat gain... Plenty of us easily put on fat and I find it a mistake for me at least to say preplan bulking for X amount of time or until I gain X amount of pounds. Instead I simply aim for a slow and consistent rate to grow per week and when I reach a predetermined amount of fat gained I stop and diet off the excess fat.

yea that was def a confusing now that i am reading it again...

i was trying to ask.... in your opinion do ppl that put on fat very easily have to cycle differently then those that do not?..

yea that was def a confusing now that i am reading it again...

i was trying to ask.... in your opinion do ppl that put on fat very easily have to cycle differently then those that do not?..

Im no guru but I have heard many times from reputable guys if you gain weight easily then Tren is your drug (along with some test obviously).

That is the only thing I am scared to take tight now as I have a very physically demanding job and i cannot afford for it to affect my cardio

MORE.......

Just run a cycle like everyone else. Just watch your diet and monitor your bf levels. Do you have an underactive thyroid? I am guessing not. You probably just put on weight like anyone else. The reason you were fat is overeating from a very young age. This can effect many peoples mentalities even after the weight has been lost. I am sure if you ate a balanced healthy diet all through school etc you would have been average weight.

What problem do you have? I don't see a problem at all. Do whatever you feel is best. Have you cycled before? If not then test only is plenty. You want to bulk test and dbol. No need for tren just yet. But sure I believe in high tren low test to. I believe in low-medium test and high anabolic too. But hormones are hormones and they all work. Just take enough anabolics and enough food and train wisely and you will grow.

Cycled twice before both with test

. First one was cyp at 400mg a week for 12 weeks
Cystic acne pct

2nd cycle test e 14 weeks
400mg a week then bumped to 650 oily as helll slight acne on cycle the. Pct was fucked up ...

I think this was due to my spotty aromasin use and fluctuating levels

Now on Accutane month 4 out of 6

The only thing I'm worried about is acne

MORE.......

Do you want people to list you cycles? Whats your diet look like?

I don't always follow the 'normal' ways. Everyone is different. Some hate deca most love it. Sure it will supress you bad but most you hear about it is unwarranted. Most people think you must take test in a cycle and that simply isn't true. But sure I would include test in every cycle. You have to find out what works for you. But when I think of bulking I think of deca... then test. You could run 400mg of each, 300mg of each etc etc. Something different...

300mg test weekly
500mg deca weekly

I don't like recommending cycles cos everyone is different. I don't know anything about you. I will say all the people I have recommended alternative cycles too in person have loved them. Some of these people have used tonnes more aas than me. But it's not hard.. hormones are hormones... you could take any combo and it's gonna work if you eat right and train and rest right.

Most will flame that above cycle. Just do what you want and see how it goes. I will be honest from your posts you sound like a worrier so maybe going high in deca is not for you cos we all read all those deca dick posts. 400mg of each... just numbers... the more the better.

Most important is to not miss a growth phrase and not jump upto much. You can run the same doses many times and make gains for years. But if you want to up I would say no more than 200mg from your previous highest just to keep it simple.

The hormones is the easy part. It is the consistent eating and training that will make you grow. But sure hormones are vital no matter how many people think otherwise. Eat perfectly on no hormones will get nowhere the results of eating ok on 400mg tren.

What you thinking about trying?

Hey bro,
I put on fat very easily ..
I did a few Test only blasts last year and to this day i am still burning the fat off i gained from those 2 blasts... prior to the 2 blasts i was 10% bodyfat .. afterwards? roughly 17%. THE ONLY THING I DID DIFFERENT was..

No tren.. :(

#1 MOST IMPORTANT FAT BODY STEROID,
Tren.

If you gain fat easily i STRONGLY reccomend tren in your arsenal i dont care if your bulking or cutting it needs to be there. the second tren touched my blood the scale stopped creeping up, .. the further i increased my dose, the better i looked every week.. the scale wont budge alot, but the increase in lean mass and rapid fat burning effects keep the mirror showing you changes weekly/daily.

Other steroids/Products that assist us big boys, are
*MASTERON
*LOW DOSE T3
*LOW DOSE HGH
*MODERATE DOSE TEST (I wouldnt go over a gram /week unless lean enough)
*EcA

*When you get lean enough, (10% or lower),
You will notice you can cut your tren dose in half typically and the nutrient partioning/fat burning effects will be just as potent., at this point if you'd like to try other compounds in your arsenal and let your body have some rest from the tren you can do that in my opinion.

*Masteron WILL HELP TREMENDOUSLY , with higher bodyfat% comes higher conversion of T -> E. the masteron will help keep free test in your system and act as a mild anti E.

* LOW DOSE T3 Will dramatically help a fat body increase his metabolic output, thus burning more calories.. and burning bodyfat alot easier.

*LOW DOSE HGH, 2-4IU/day will help your body burn fat more easily!

everything ive shared can be stacked, if you stack them all expect dramatic body composition changes.

-------------------------------------------
THIS IS ALL MY OPINION.:)

Thanks for that in depth post .... I am def a fucking worrier and the last cycle fucked me up with acne and I stress about that Shit. I told myself I would try one more cycle ... This upcommig one and if it happens again I think I will stop all togther.... Or maybe do some gh....

I was thinking of doing prop npp and mast all at 100 eod. Start with the prop and npp to see if any sides arose and if they do drop the deca. If all is well after a couple weeks adding in the mast along side them both.

I have more npp so theoretically I could do.

Test prop 100 eod
Npp 150 eod
Mast 100 eod
Aromasin 12.5 eod through pct*
Caber .5 x 2 per week
Hcg 5ooiu x 2 per week

Pct
Nova 40 40 20 20 20 20
Toremifene 120 120 60 60 60 60

What do you think

Diet is

One box of egg whites (60g pro)
Half cup oats

2 scoops whey

9oz ground turkey
4oz rice

Same as 2

5 pre workout
Same as 3

1 percent cottage cheese with batty pb

MORE.......

Thanks for that in depth post .... I am def a fucking worrier and the last cycle fucked me up with acne and I stress about that Shit. I told myself I would try one more cycle ... This upcommig one and if it happens again I think I will stop all togther.... Or maybe do some gh....

I was thinking of doing prop npp and mast all at 100 eod. Start with the prop and npp to see if any sides arose and if they do drop the deca. If all is well after a couple weeks adding in the mast along side them both.

Test prop 100 eod
Npp 150 eod
Mast 100 eod
Caber .5 x 2 per week
Hcg 5ooiu x 2 per week

Pct
Nova 40 40 20 20 20 20

What do you think

Diet is

Half cup oats

2 scoops whey

9oz ground turkey
4oz rice

Same as 2

5 pre workout
Same as 3

MORE.......

How about 150-200mg tren/week? could drop the NPP

Hey bro,
I put on fat very easily ..
I did a few Test only blasts last year and to this day i am still burning the fat off i gained from those 2 blasts... prior to the 2 blasts i was 10% bodyfat .. afterwards? roughly 17%. THE ONLY THING I DID DIFFERENT was..

No tren.. :(

#1 MOST IMPORTANT FAT BODY STEROID,
Tren.

If you gain fat easily i STRONGLY reccomend tren in your arsenal i dont care if your bulking or cutting it needs to be there. the second tren touched my blood the scale stopped creeping up, .. the further i increased my dose, the better i looked every week.. the scale wont budge alot, but the increase in lean mass and rapid fat burning effects keep the mirror showing you changes weekly/daily.

Other steroids/Products that assist us big boys, are
*MASTERON
*LOW DOSE T3
*LOW DOSE HGH
*MODERATE DOSE TEST (I wouldnt go over a gram /week unless lean enough)
*EcA

*When you get lean enough, (10% or lower),
You will notice you can cut your tren dose in half typically and the nutrient partioning/fat burning effects will be just as potent., at this point if you'd like to try other compounds in your arsenal and let your body have some rest from the tren you can do that in my opinion.

*Masteron WILL HELP TREMENDOUSLY , with higher bodyfat% comes higher conversion of T -> E. the masteron will help keep free test in your system and act as a mild anti E.

* LOW DOSE T3 Will dramatically help a fat body increase his metabolic output, thus burning more calories.. and burning bodyfat alot easier.

*LOW DOSE HGH, 2-4IU/day will help your body burn fat more easily!

everything ive shared can be stacked, if you stack them all expect dramatic body composition changes.

-------------------------------------------
THIS IS ALL MY OPINION.:)

No the difference was your diet was crap for you. You finished your cycle 7% more bf. You simply overate foods you probably shouldn't have ate in the first place. It wasn't the test it was you. Seriously I don't mean to be rude but that is pure bullshit. Sure you may gain alot of water and look smooth but you won't gain loads of fat if your diet is right for you.

Regardless of the above your completely right about tren. Anyone who gets fat off tren is doing something seriously wrong. Adding tren to a cycle will result in dramatically different results.

No the difference was your diet was crap for you. You finished your cycle 7% more bf. You simply overate foods you probably shouldn't have ate in the first place. It wasn't the test it was you. Seriously I don't mean to be rude but that is pure bullshit. Sure you may gain alot of water and look smooth but you won't gain loads of fat if your diet is right for you.

Regardless of the above your completely right about tren. Anyone who gets fat off tren is doing something seriously wrong. Adding tren to a cycle will result in dramatically different results.

elvia,
My eating habits were not poor,
but when your used to tren being in your blood, even at 100mg week~,
then it not being there at all.. bad things can happen.

Also, i am sharing what i went through with a "bad bulk". and trying to assist the OP, id appreciate if you take my experience as a learning experience and not something to "poke" at.

My body is a pain in the ass, if no tren in the blood, FORGET eating a cheat meal more then one time a week.

Test prop 100 eod
Npp 150 eod
Mast 100 eod
Caber .5 x 2 per week
Hcg 5ooiu x 2 per week

Pct
Nova 40 40 20 20 20 20

What do you think

Diet is

Half cup oats

2 scoops whey

9oz ground turkey
4oz rice

Same as 2

5 pre workout
Same as 3

MORE.......

Those are high doses. Plus you get more per 100mg with the short ester. Even 100mg eod would be 350mg per week. So that would be 1.05g total if you ran all 3 at that. I would go with 100mg each of test and npp eod. Move up to 150mg eod. No need for mast. You could add that in for libido and strength/drive/slight aggression. I would just go with the test and npp for now. Maybe try a 30mg dbol per day kickstart if you want.

Your not gonna bul on that diet imo. But your body will dramatically improve. I would add in some fruit with your shakes.

Plus you train then just have your 1 small meal afterwards. That is not good imo. You want to be consuming some solid meals after you train. The rest is fine but very basic. Add in some greens and fruits throughout the day. An avocado in the day too.

Matty wow bro thanks that was crazy good info toooo

I want to try tren but like stated above I was nervous about the cardio and inomnoa effevts from it. Maybe I just have to grab my balls and do it ya know.

What about npp do you have any expeirence with it

MORE.......

Those are high doses. Plus you get more per 100mg with the short ester. Even 100mg eod would be 350mg per week. So that would be 1.05g total if you ran all 3 at that. I would go with 100mg each of test and npp eod. Move up to 150mg eod. No need for mast. You could add that in for libido and strength/drive/slight aggression. I would just go with the test and npp for now. Maybe try a 30mg dbol per day kickstart if you want.

Your not gonna bul on that diet imo. But your body will dramatically improve. I would add in some fruit with your shakes.

Plus you train then just have your 1 small meal afterwards. That is not good imo. You want to be consuming some solid meals after you train. The rest is fine but very basic. Add in some greens and fruits throughout the day. An avocado in the day too.

I hear ya broo. I do throw in brocc with my meals 2 and 4 usually or some green leafy subsotite also change out my rice for fruit as well but what I listed is what I default to if nothing else

MORE.......

For guys who are or used to be fat:

1-When you bulk, eat a normal diet. Get the term "bulk" out of your mind. 500 Calories or so above maintenance mostly in protein and good fats.
2-Estrogen control is essential, make sure it isn't too low, or too high during and after cycle
3-You probably don't need that post workout shake. Keep your insulin low. No processed or fast absorption carbs other than some fruit.
4-Always do some cardio, even if it's only 20-30 2-3X per week after a workout.

I avoid whey protein now, and I've also stopped my PWO shake. I'm dropping weight much faster. It's the only variable I've changed, and I've dropped from 253lbs to 248lbs, much tighter and leaner in about a month time. This was the biggest game changer for me, and I had trouble accepting it, but I just don't need a shake. I'm not saying this is for everybody, but I thought I would share.

Matty wow bro thanks that was crazy good info toooo

I want to try tren but like stated above I was nervous about the cardio and inomnoa effevts from it. Maybe I just have to grab my balls and do it ya know.

What about npp do you have any expeirence with it

MORE.......

Start low my friend,
if your a virgin to tren id start at 50MG every other day and go from there..
hell some would even say thats "high" for a first time user to tren.

I only get the insomnia first week or so of an increased dose of tren/just starting tren., If sleep becomes an issue try doing HIIT for cardio, 10-15minutes at the end of your lifting routine.. that always gets me wiped then i sleep like a baby. but everyone is different, some guys will just be up all night long, i never really am though.

I dont experience any negative aspects to my cardio performance, you got to try it out man see how it works for you but its WORTH IT!

Also, i am sharing what i went through with a "bad bulk". and trying to assist the OP, id appreciate if you take my experience as a learning experience and not something to "poke" at.

My body is a pain in the ass, if no tren in the blood, FORGET eating a cheat meal more then one time a week.

No you made no mention of 'bad bulk' at all. You stated two test blasts and the only difference was no tren... meaning he should do tren and all those other things. When really all he needs to do his eat well and take some hormones.

I don't want to bash you at all. Everything you wrote was spot on and you provided great advice. I just highlihted you can't go by some of the info you provided cos your diet would have been shite to move up bf so much. So don't think I am 'poking' at you at all.. I am just highlighting that he doesn't need tren (although it is amazing) and your original writings were misleading (no mention of crap diet and made it sound like test blast was to blame for fb increase).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear