over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QUESTION FOR THE VETS.....BULKING FOR (EX) FATBOYS

That sounds like a great idea. Also wanted to ask. If I decoded to go with a longer easter test as it is usually cheaper how does that effect me shooting it in ed intervals

MORE.......

It's a great idea to shoot test everyday, better blood levels, less convergence to estradiol and less sides in general.

Yes I have used them.for my hcg in.past cycles.

Do you think that the prop ester would effect acne either way on the upcomming cycle. I figure test is teat but some have said that prop causes less.acne because it is injected eod. And blood levels are more stable...is this true

MORE.......

It's a great idea to shoot test everyday, better blood levels, less convergence to estradiol and less sides in general.

Do you have any experience shooting longer acting test in ed or eod injects ?

MORE.......

Yes, I believe more stable test levels leads to a chance of much less acne formation. I found that many users experience more acne on something like sust because the esters used cause ups and downs. Also, the only time I experienced acne was when coming off my cycle and I would blame it on clomid but in reality, it was the sharp decline of testosterone in my body as the ester cleared which cause the acne in the first place.

MORE.......

I have experience shooting long esters 3X per week, or EOD but not ED. It's well accepted that ED is best, but it's not always practically. If you are already doing Tren ED, adding a little test to your shot is not a big deal.

Yes I have used them.for my hcg in.past cycles.

Do you think that the prop ester would effect acne either way on the upcomming cycle. I figure test is teat but some have said that prop causes less.acne because it is injected eod. And blood levels are more stable...is this true

MORE.......

MORE.......

Acne is mainly caused by fluctutations in hormones... and obviously high hormone (estrogen) levels. Therefore any balanced cycle will be best.

HCG rebounds badly and is another likely cause of acne... more so that test imo.

Shooting longer ester test multiple times weekly is great. That will result in less conversion to e2, stable hormones levels, thus less overall sides. Goodnight everyone :sleep:ng-

Last edited:
thanks elvia maybe i will do that as it would be less expensive as well .... i can throw a lil cyp in with my ed shots....

nowww... when i am all finished.... i would then have to stop and wait 2 weeks before starting my pct for the ester (cyp) to clear correct?

thanks elvia maybe i will do that as it would be less expensive as well .... i can throw a lil cyp in with my ed shots....

nowww... when i am all finished.... i would then have to stop and wait 2 weeks before starting my pct for the ester (cyp) to clear correct?

Yes. Although the small injections come into play too. You could continue to use the tren a till about 5days before pct. Although I would stop them both together on the about the 11th week and start your pct 2 weeks later.

Do you want people to list you cycles? Whats your diet look like?

I don't always follow the 'normal' ways. Everyone is different. Some hate deca most love it. Sure it will supress you bad but most you hear about it is unwarranted. Most people think you must take test in a cycle and that simply isn't true. But sure I would include test in every cycle. You have to find out what works for you. But when I think of bulking I think of deca... then test. You could run 400mg of each, 300mg of each etc etc. Something different...

300mg test weekly
500mg deca weekly

I don't like recommending cycles cos everyone is different. I don't know anything about you. I will say all the people I have recommended alternative cycles too in person have loved them. Some of these people have used tonnes more aas than me. But it's not hard.. hormones are hormones... you could take any combo and it's gonna work if you eat right and train and rest right.

Most will flame that above cycle. Just do what you want and see how it goes. I will be honest from your posts you sound like a worrier so maybe going high in deca is not for you cos we all read all those deca dick posts. 400mg of each... just numbers... the more the better.

Most important is to not miss a growth phrase and not jump upto much. You can run the same doses many times and make gains for years. But if you want to up I would say no more than 200mg from your previous highest just to keep it simple.

The hormones is the easy part. It is the consistent eating and training that will make you grow. But sure hormones are vital no matter how many people think otherwise. Eat perfectly on no hormones will get nowhere the results of eating ok on 400mg tren.

What you thinking about trying?

:yeahthat:

I agree with the rest of the guys in this thread mostly , I'm higher bf , ectomorph whatever. Tren E does help alot 400mg+ week. For me i have to run it with at least 600mg test a week to see decent results anything less is bullshit. I think alot of it has to do with UG shit the potency is all over the place.

I would say do you bulk then do a cut with DNP if you can handle it , low does dnp on a longer cycle will strip the fat right off you if you can deal. My buddy is doing that as we speak its insane how dnp destroys fat.

High does anavar helps to 100mg a day you'll harden up nice. Or if you want to go cheap route run 60mg winny.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws