over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for you Dave

nuteboy

Registered
Yes Dave I will be on stage at the Jr. Nationals 2004. I'm looking for someone to work with for precontest. I'm curious as to where you're located and how much do you charge?

I was thinking of working with a pro bodybuilder like Aaron Baker but I'm still trying to decide.

Thanks.

Dave, when did you become a pre-contest guru? From alot of your posts it seems as if you're still trying to figure things out yourself. Just wondering what your background and experience is, seeing as how you're what 21 or 22 and have never competed? Not a flame, just curious.

DIEZEL666 said:
Dave, when did you become a pre-contest guru?

Why dont u ask nute that question??
WHOA things are getting twisted up big time, all i said is I was helping out a buddy for the NPC nationals, i didnt say how or what I was doing, or that Im a trainer who charged lol, I dont have those credentials just yet, not even finished with ISSA cert yet, I just basically hooked him up and designed his pre-contest cycle 20 weeks out.

Last edited:
Dave, That's cool. No anymosity intended on my part. I'm just trying to see where your coming from, with designing a Pre-contest cycle and all. From what I understood, you haven't competed yet, so where did you get your info from? Thanks.

DIEZEL666 said:
Dave, That's cool. No anymosity intended on my part. I'm just trying to see where your coming from, with designing a Pre-contest cycle and all. From what I understood, you haven't competed yet, so where did you get your info from? Thanks.

whens the last time u seen charles glass on stage, competition and knowledge are unrelated.

Uhh,

Charles Glass has competed plenty in his hey day and looked fantastic but, that isnt the point here.....

i would have to disagree with that Dave. You don't really know what it takes until you have been there or at least been close. True Glass hasnt competed in a while, but back when he did... DAMN!! somebody post some pics!!

big_byrd52 said:
i would have to disagree with that Dave. You don't really know what it takes until you have been there or at least been close. True Glass hasnt competed in a while, but back when he did... DAMN!! somebody post some pics!!

whos talking about what it takes, i said i designed his preconest cycle, its not that hard considering he had a small spending limit of 1k and being 20yrs, so nothing advanced, exa: dnp/slin/igf-1/hgh

god damn u guys act like I claim to be some pro trainer all I did is say im helping one mother fucker put his cycle together big deal, drop it. its deca19 from the boards btw only person talking about "knowing what it takes" is you. im suprised you even jumped in this considering you were pming few weeks out your last show for "help".

Last edited:
C'mon now, don't give Dave a hard time. Shit after reading post after post on this board about pre-contest prep, any one of us could design a decent pre-contest stack.

Re: Uhh,

ShawnRay said:
Charles Glass has competed plenty in his hey day and looked fantastic but, that isnt the point here.....

btw charles never won a big show in his life im bigger then him right now,your missing the point which always seems to happen, I dont care if were talking about ronnie coleman giving advice, the point is YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE A COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDING HISOTRYS TO KNOW WHAT GEAR TO TAKE TO GET INTO COMPETITION SHAPE, I have been in competition shape myself with no posing knowledge besides the mandatorys... it may be missing a link when it comes as a whole for competition, maybe thats why I havent competed, maybe its bec im 20 and busy with school and working and other things and use bbing as hobby for now until I have the $ and free time, that doesnt take away from my knowlege when I dedicate hours a day of reading for the past 4 years.

You guys seem to be over exagerating my creditials, what claims have I made tho? ask yourself that before u talk shit to me, I said 2 things 1 all im helping him with is his cycle which from all u could know could mean refering him to a source, and 2) u dont have to compete to know how to design a cycle. I helped deca19 last show with is gear, and he took 2nd overall for the NPC teen nationals... and IMO should have won, take a look at the winner next to him. chad is on right

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
gnpower said:
C'mon now, don't give Dave a hard time. Shit after reading post after post on this board about pre-contest prep, any one of us could design a decent pre-contest stack.

thats what im saying... thank you

heres his basic cycle btw... anti-e's are through a diff guy so not even including this is just the AAS portion, pretty sure hes getting letro and HCG clomid as well.

1 gram of sus weeks 1-10
400mg EQ weeks 1-16
abombs 50mg weeks 1-6
t3 weeks 12-18 25mcg/day w/ clen 2weeks on/offf 120mcg/day
prop weeks 11-17 100mgED
Fina 75mgED weeks 12-20
Winstrol 25mgED weeks 12-20
suspension weeks 18-20 150mgED

I think hes tweaking a few things but this was the basic layout i came up with based on the source hes going through and spending limit.... anti-e's will be taken care of later, prob something simple like letro EOD 1.25mg if neccesary, maybe proviron few weeks before show to harden up....

maybe this isnt perfect were 2 20yr old friends going through this sport together, Im assisting him my help as a friend and came up with a basic cycle, for a big show. Im sure plenty of tweaks can be made, certain gear could be added dropped at certain weeks but it would still probably just make a marginal difference nothing dramatic... please flame this all u want saying its too much or this and that, ect... if you would like, but please re-design it if your goign to do so.

Dave

I am not going to be too offensive here but Charlie is a pretty good friend of mine and to be quite honest with you, you can't hold his jock strap when it comes to BB knowledge.

I have no idea how CG got dragged into this or why dieaz man asked that question but I'd say it was just out of curiousty.

Competion and knowledge go hand in hand, how can you tell someone what is like to live on 70 grams of carbs a day for 16 weeks if you have never done it or live on coconut juice as your only means of water.

Charlie never wanted to be a pro just liked to compete and on a last note might be the hardest most muscular person I have ever met I'd almost guess he has a bf of 1%.

no offense intended to you.

Re: Dave

Fathead said:
I am not going to be too offensive here but Charlie is a pretty good friend of mine and to be quite honest with you, you can't hold his jock strap when it comes to BB knowledge.

I have no idea how CG got dragged into this or why dieaz man asked that question but I'd say it was just out of curiousty.

Competion and knowledge go hand in hand, how can you tell someone what is like to live on 70 grams of carbs a day for 16 weeks if you have never done it or live on coconut juice as your only means of water.

Charlie never wanted to be a pro just liked to compete and on a last note might be the hardest most muscular person I have ever met I'd almost guess he has a bf of 1%.

no offense intended to you.

im not offended, me and charles dont even compare but u knwo i never said we did thats what i keep stressing, u make good poitns but again, were talking gear only hear and hookups, carbs are irrelevant he has someone else helping him out with his dieting/training/cardio so yeah maybe for me to be thier and just me along for the whoel ride i couldnt take full credit for his achievements and I am not trying to, one aspect im helping him with, and as far as that aspect goes you dont need competition history to know it, i know so many bbers who by choice never compete that are monsters, or just completly ripped with too many tats or no desire to compete, u dont have to step on stage win/lose to know the proper gear to get u into condition.

and also I will bump this thread about a week out or after his July 04 NPC national comp and show his conditioning... which agian i cannot take credit for, maybe 5% of it, but still.

Again

I applaud you at least you can take it others might be whining taking such a beating:D

Re: Again

Fathead said:
I applaud you at least you can take it others might be whining taking such a beating:D

wheres the smiley guy dropping his pants when u need him... I think thats ripped mass lol:D

hey Dave, im not jumping your ass about anything. What i was trying to get across was what Fathead said:

"Competion and knowledge go hand in hand, how can you tell someone what is like to live on 70 grams of carbs a day for 16 weeks if you have never done it or live on coconut juice as your only means of water."

And yes i just did my first show and needed help. Thats why i say this, I thought i was pretty knowledgable about precontest stuff; that is until i tried to do it all myself. But yes i agree that the stack is pretty much common knowledge.

Has any one got pics of Glass? i have been looking and cant them.

cg

hers a couple

Attachments

• glass01.jpg
    glass01.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 329
another

Attachments

• glass02.jpg
    glass02.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 288
all dave did was help a friend out gear wise. he already said he had no part in diet/training for a show, but dave knows his shit about gear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131