over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

QV Enanthate 50mL

Drake

Newbies
I know there was a thread about this a couple of years ago, but I was wondering what everybody thought about QV's stuff these days. Mainly of course their Enanthate but other test's too. Also what is everybody's favorite company for test? including undergrounds? thanks.

YA HAVE TO WATCH FOR FAKES.. there are a lot of them coming out of tj.. i posted this before but, will do it again..1) if the exp date and lot # is the same font as the label, it is a fake.. the lot and exp date should be "typed" on the label in black ink..2) the labels should be rounded at the edges...3) the hologram will not have the complete word on it.. just parts of the secure word.. qv is good stuff but, can be painful.. just dillute it with sterile oil and all is fine.. that being said, the best test out there is euro test (sust, enth and the like) from euro humasn grade.. but, that is very expensive.. test is test.. as long as it is dosed correctly all will be fine..

oooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!!

that sh-- hurts i have taken it all but qv enth is the fu---- worst ish made for animals intended for animals ...

Im with Lats

I agree with everything he says.

I love Qv products however the 50Ml enintat I Hated!
I havnt used it in a few years and probably will never try it again.
youll here a Lot of differant opinions on it But Im telling you
I had 100`s of them I went thru here in my hometown
and EVERYONE hated it! Shit was extremely Painfull
had to cut it with other gear and sometimes would still
be just to much pain.

The 10 Ml bottle are Great, Thats still the best seller in my area
and for the price Unbeatable $ per $ as far as the most bang for your buck. I have no Idea whats the differance but ITS not the same thing (or atleast wasnt) in the 50ml vials as the 10`s.
Maybe its the Ba is more in the 50 vials.

Now if you dont Mind spending a few more dollars
get the Qv cyp instead. Painless and most guys claim to have better results from it.

If youve ever seen the hormones in Powder-Liquid form
you will know that the test-E is some nasty stuff!
Test-cyp however is a very nice clean looking powder.

Last Q.
My Favorite Lab Is Jelfa- Product, Omnadren.

yeah, the omnas are awesome.. cheaper than sust and just as nice.. i was able to use some years ago and it was amazing the difference in gains using that stuff.. now, there are some guys handling the omnas at "decent " prices but, it is still expensive.. cyp is nice.. enth is nice also, but like rajjin said if ya can get them a close to the same price.. go cyp..

absolute right on lats you da man
round corners, typed exp,
what do you mean by hologram wont have complete name on it ?

LATS said:
YA HAVE TO WATCH FOR FAKES.. there are a lot of them coming out of tj.. i posted this before but, will do it again..1) if the exp date and lot # is the same font as the label, it is a fake.. the lot and exp date should be "typed" on the label in black ink..2) the labels should be rounded at the edges...3) the hologram will not have the complete word on it.. just parts of the secure word.. qv is good stuff but, can be painful.. just dillute it with sterile oil and all is fine.. that being said, the best test out there is euro test (sust, enth and the like) from euro humasn grade.. but, that is very expensive.. test is test.. as long as it is dosed correctly all will be fine..

Last edited:
I'm gonna be running a qv enanthate/ winny stack soon, and I did order a 50ml of enanthate, will it help cut down the pain since I am gonna be putting them both in the same plunger?

bro

Maybe its better now then the old days??
Let us know your opinion.

I dont think winni will help ease the pain,
There waterbase and fairly painfull Injections arent they?
Eq or deca works great for me to mix with, some will just add sterile oil But Ive never done that myself and probly wouldnt.

Nope

Im using the 50ml QV E right now, and it still hurts. But since i paid for it, im damn sure gonna use it. Hurts when it goes in and leaves a sore for a few days but you kinda get used to it after a few weeks. lol. My opinion its gonna hurt for you too, unless you get a miricle bottle

Got a friend using the Qv enan 10 ml., first 2 shots he took caused him some pain and swelling.He has kept using it and says it doesn't bother him now. As far as test goes, man I love TESTEX PROLONGATUM CYP. That shit is tha BOMB !!! :D

chewwy, you will see a word on the holo.. it will not be a complete word.. it will be bits and pieces of the word but, not the full word.. this is where i lot of the fakes screw up..

mostly partial words on them but one has an entire word but that coule be from the label falling in the right spot dont u think ? lats

on the two that have parial names, peel the holo off and see what design it has left under the holo..now, peel the holo off the one with the full name and see if the design matches...should be no difference..

ah
duh
why didnt i think of that
thats why u dam man :) thnaks lats have a good night bed time here

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member