over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

300mg of enanthate shouldnt hurt for 4 days

Gamebred

Newbies
I'm talking limping 1st 3 days red swollen injection spot. Was adding some nandralone which helped alot but out of it. Anything else I can do?

If it hurts for 3-4 days then like NGL said something’s off with the solution. I’ve toughed it out and was miserable for weeks on end with certain gear concentrations. Wish I would’ve just taken a loss though an pitched it. Course I was younger then and less money so I didn’t wanna waste it. 300mg/ml isn’t super strong, but it is a high mg concentration. You have a decision to make!

Cage

Toss it while your still ahead. At that concentration test 300 shouldn't hurt, so something is definitely off.
So it cant just be an iffy shot ? you never had a shot gone bad ?

So it cant just be an iffy shot ? you never had a shot gone bad ?
Sure I've nicked a nerve here and there and had some mild irriation and/soreness but when your limping for several days with redness and swelling sounds like he might have a mild infection. Big difference.

I'm talking limping 1st 3 days red swollen injection spot. Was adding some nandralone which helped alot but out of it. Anything else I can do?

Is it the first shot from the bottle? Did you inject in the leg? If so, did you hit a nerve when you were injecting? Also, what is the carrier oil. If it's EO then it could be an allergic reaction. It could also be too much solvent.

I don’t use that kind anymore.
When I was younger and tougher and I had less money I would do like you…. Try to mix it. Anymore I just throw those away.
Like the other guys have said when it like that something is off.

Anyone that has ever used the old
Denkall T-400
Or the old Tokyo cypionate
That stuff would just cripple you until time to do it again lol

When I was younger and tougher and I had less money I would do like you…. Try to mix it. Anymore I just throw those away.

Denkall T-400
Fuck T400! And the QV 50ml enanthate jugs.

Denkall T-400
That t 400 was horrible. That really did cripple!

I'm talking limping 1st 3 days red swollen injection spot. Was adding some nandralone which helped alot but out of it. Anything else I can do

Is it the first shot from the bottle? Did you inject in the leg? If so, did you hit a nerve when you were injecting? Also, what is the carrier oil. If it's EO then it could be an allergic reaction. It could also be too much solvent.
Na had 3 bottles. All same pain.. Not sure the carrier it doesn't say. Was just mixing in tren or the nadralone and no pain really but out now. Glute injection. 20 years in only had this prob one other time but it was 500mg per cc. This is from a board sponsor. It's legit just hurts like hell lol

Dude, T400 hurt so bad but felt so good. You could literally feel the high concentration of test breaking lose from the injection site that was like a baseball in your quad and run into your veins and through your body.
I can remember hobbling around the gym just trying to get to the next machine

Sure I've nicked a nerve here and there and had some mild irriation and/soreness but when your limping for several days with redness and swelling sounds like he might have a mild infection. Big difference.
I have tried having a shitty shot in the delt where it was a week before it was normal again, continued using the vial and had 0 bad shots after that.

Denkall T-400
Same here...In most case BA/BB too high and just needs to be baked off but like you said not worth it anymore.

I remember the first high dose Test I used was Black Label T600 and man did that put me under...I do most of my shots in quads so that was about the time I stopped doing legs bahahaha.

Test E can become especially prone to PIP and knotting even if the recipe is on point.

Test E has a very low melting point and can melt in transit. When Test E melts the Test Base separates from the Ester and when re-solidifying it can become acidic. Even with BA/BB on point it can still cause pain and/or knots at times even though its perfectly safe to use.

However, if there is a redness and its warm, you need to stop using whatever it is regardless and make sure you catch the infection early on. Even PIP heavy short ester KNOT YOU UP type of gear typically wont cause a big red warm spot for days.

It's bad enanthate which is becoming more common. Whether old and decomposed or bad production quality, enanthate has become a common source of serious injection soreness. You can see the uptick in complaints from enanthate in the early 2000s. Stick with cypionate.

Suppliers should be pulling that and not sending it to customers.

If it was the first shot I'd say bad injection. Since it's an ongoing problem I say the carrier.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131