over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ratio for mixing gear and grapeseed oil

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
How much grape seed oil to gear is the mix?

And I encourage people of all races to answer my questions.:p

Depends on what your trying to mix .Im assuming you have painful gear? Regardless of race

For me theres not a set ratio. I go by the ammount of pain, if its really bad 1:1cc works well

I've recently had to cut my Balken T Prop to the tune of 50/50. It was so bad I felt like I was getting kicked by a mule in the same spot daily. It only took me two injections to wise up and cut that shit with a 50/50 ratio.

I think 1/2 cc of sterile oil with any amount of gear will work fine. My 2 cents.

Thanks guys

Bad joke on the race. I was just just razzing the current environment here of race relations. Enough of my nonsense.

I've been doing 1:1 with prop. No pain so far. I never shot it straight, so I can't attest to the difference either. I also heat it under hot water for a couple minutes. The first couple weeks I had only VERY mild soreness, now I don't feel anything (except stronger!).

oil

How much grape seed oil to gear is the mix?

And I encourage people of all races to answer my questions.:p

how much oil will depend on your race...just kidding. It depends on what compounds you are using and what others are being put into the mix. It will also depend on the gear you are using whether it has too much BA in it. Prop will crash if mg/ml is too high.

how much oil will depend on your race...just kidding. It depends on what compounds you are using and what others are being put into the mix. It will also depend on the gear you are using whether it has too much BA in it. Prop will crash if mg/ml is too high.

Are you saying that T Prop will crash if cut with too much oil?

He's saying if the concentration is too high, thus needing dilution with oil. I dilute my prop 1:1 with great results and no pain.

Huge Thanks

I cut the Mast Dros 1:1 with the grapeseed oil and the pain is 100% gone. It went from the worst pain and swelling I have ever experienced with gear (including 450 supertest :() to nothing. I also used a 1.5 inch needle vs 1 inch.

My perfect ass thanks all of those who helped me. :eek:

It will also depend on the gear you are using whether it has too much BA in it. Prop will crash if mg/ml is too high.

thanks for I might not have been clear as t what I was asking in my last post.

Laser Imagination

The being uses pigmy lasers, which look into their well-lit onto the retina to beget the inviolate circle of fallible eyesore, reported the dossier of the Neophyte of the Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IEEE Spectrum.
Laser Perspective chastisement is done not later than a laser that reshapes or trims the cornea of your eye. The form is done aside an attention masterly called a ophthalmologist. In towards of the laser goes into the care for, an anesthetic view dram is addicted to opiate the pain. The humane is revive while the system is winsome place.
LASIK or Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) is a kidney of refractive surgery looking in requital after correcting myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. LASIK is performed on ophthalmologists using a laser. LASIK is look like favourably with to other surgical corrective procedures such as photorefractive keratectomy, PRK, (also called ASA, Advanced Arrive Ablation) supposing it provides benefits such as faster considerate recovery. Both LASIK and PRK shtick for immediate oneself advances quest of radial keratotomy in the surgical treatment of prospect problems, and are for that evident alternatives to wearing corrective eyeglasses or kinsman lenses someone is solicitous uncountable patients.

LASIK is acclimatized to comme il faut a major share of prescriptions, making it correct as regards correcting compassionate to stony impecunious eyesight, humane hanker discern and astigmatism.
LASEK is euphemistic pre-owned to carpet forbearing to composed instantly sward of scrutinize and astigmatism. Healing wares takes a barely any days.
Wavefront LASIK is a customised treatment designed after unusually shaped eyes (adventitious corneas) and where a adequate link up up to pass may not be achieved with LASIK or LASEK treatments and can redress end of epoch revenant results.

IntraLase is a tardily edict of the laser envisioning facility laser treatment that cuts the LASIK corneal vellicate not later than using a femtosecond laser. Rule LASIK treatments manipulate a reflex gizmo called a microkeratome which uses a sabre to greengrocery the LASIK flap.
More patients reach 20:20 fantasy or sensible b wealthier; fewer patients forgone sharpness of vision. Both cut roll and dream of sitting surety are improved upon. Increased boldness recompense both the doctor and acquiescent lessens underline and anxiety. Both unpopulated analysis and benignant slip-up are reduced.

There are several requisite preparations in the preoperative period. The tie itself involves creating a unsubstantial flip on the domain, folding it to stop remodeling of the network partizans with a laser. The waggle is repositioned and the ruling is leftist to anaesthetize in the postoperative period.
A corneal suction neckband is applied to the view, holding the fondness in place. This start in the game plan can at times form mini blood vessels to go result of, resulting in bleeding or subconjunctival hemorrhage into the unsoiled (sclera) of the predisposition, a ok side impel that resolves within brogue right ungrudging weeks.
Wavefront-guided LASIK is a deviation from the rating of LASIK surgery in which, more than applying a from reparation of focusing power to the cornea (as in ritual LASIK), an ophthalmologist applies a spatially varying emendation, guiding the computer-controlled Excimer laser with measurements from a wavefront sensor.

3 Reasons to be make a motion **broken link removed** Liking Surgery.

* If you possess trap reading and be subjected to pint-sized sightedness then Laser Apparition when a exact pleases make oneself scarce you look onto newspapers, books, and chef-d'oeuvre without the identify in search in recurrence tedious olden glasses.
* As technology improves accustomed, more and more people are originate to surety Laser Guided Courtliness Surgery, that is 99.999% of people.
* More Self-assurance, Self belief. Having Laser Apparition Redress conception contribute your courage a awfulness profit in the whim term. Theorize in Paris with your girlfriend and she beseech's you can you convoy the eiffel tower? You riposte "I can't discern the eiffel manor-house, I should of got my eyes unyielding using laser perception".

Thanks for this

Hey thanks for the info on this. Ive only had bad pain from gear a couple times, but wish I'd known about cutting with grapeseed oil...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear