over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RBC/Hemoglobin Issues

why lie to your doctor? Why not save yourself a huge amount of hassle and privately buy bloodwork? Its fast, cheap, and you don't need to lie to anybody. They just email you back your testosterone that's like 489584954593 levels or whatever and your estrogen and all the rest of the stuff you buy....one time I was running tren and my e2 came back 357. Nobody talks to you, nobody cares about you. You just get your numbers and figure it out yourself.

You're just misleading your doctor if you're not explaining what supplements you are on. It makes his/her job very difficult.

I guess I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were saying that someone who is blasting at 800mg/week was a very high dose. But yeah keep throwing those roll eyes symbols down:D

I guess you did misunderstand me still, because I believe blasting 800m is a very heavy dose of AAS. You will not live a very healthy or long life on that level of steroids. Again, Emeric, who is a very well experienced guy recommends 140mg/week maximum for blasting. And adding 70-140mg/week of masteron for very experienced users before competing.

How long do you expect to live if your hematocrit is 55+, your BP is shit, you have difficulty breathing while you walk, etc etc etc at 800mg and above?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (enough eye rolls for you gizmo?)

why lie to your doctor? Why not save yourself a huge amount of hassle and privately buy bloodwork? Its fast, cheap, and you don't need to lie to anybody. They just email you back your testosterone that's like 489584954593 levels or whatever and your estrogen and all the rest of the stuff you buy....one time I was running tren and my e2 came back 357. Nobody talks to you, nobody cares about you. You just get your numbers and figure it out yourself.

You're just misleading your doctor if you're not explaining what supplements you are on. It makes his/her job very difficult.
I typically do my own bloodwork. The reason I was seeing a doctor was because I was experiencing symptoms several months ago which turned out to be iron deficiency anemia (hence the initial blood work). This was follow up blood work to see if the anemia was corrected.

But, yes, I normally run my own labs and adjust from there. I typically do not run high doses compared to today's standards and my blood work is usually good (up until I had anemia). The biggest contributing factor to the quick raise in H and H was the combination of EQ, higher than normal test, and iron supplementation (doc had me on 325mg three times a day for the three months).

At least I got some answers now and know what needs to be done. Cutting back to my TRT dose and donating a pint of blood.

Thanks again for you input though.

That's smart man...I remember seeing some pics you posted recently...you look awesome so some time cruising to get your blood squared away won't hurt your development over the long run.

Be well.

That's smart man...I remember seeing some pics you posted recently...you look awesome so some time cruising to get your blood squared away won't hurt your development over the long run.

Be well.
I appreciate the kind words. I always focus on longevity versus quick, short-lived results. We have nothing if we don't have our health!

I guess you did misunderstand me still, because I believe blasting 800m is a very heavy dose of AAS. You will not live a very healthy or long life on that level of steroids. Again, Emeric, who is a very well experienced guy recommends 140mg/week maximum for blasting. And adding 70-140mg/week of masteron for very experienced users before competing.

How long do you expect to live if your hematocrit is 55+, your BP is shit, you have difficulty breathing while you walk, etc etc etc at 800mg and above?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (enough eye rolls for you gizmo?)

Hematocrit at 55 is not necessarily unhealthy, go look at Denver residents' hematocrit. Hematocrit at 55 induced by AAS is a bit of a different animal and a good chunk of problems caused by this are actually underlying undiagnosed clotting disorders. Prolonged use is really what causes most of the other problems with thickening of the left ventricle and not letting the body normalize so heart function deteriorates. Obviously a combination of high BP, difficulty breathing and high HTC is terrible. Those things however can be just fine and dandy running 800mg/week for some folks, and things will look terrible for others. Key is keeping things relatively short and have your body in a "normal" state for long periods of time. I am not arguing that AAS can be very detrimental to your health and obviously you should take care of problems if they arise if you decide to use them.

Got back from giving a pint ;). HG was 17.4 via their prick finger testing. Thanks again for all the help guys.

800mg/week is very high now? It's honestly below average for people who are on or blasting.

It's low compared to what most people do. But it is a high dose and will lead to problems.

Had follow up blood work. Donated once. Dropped test to 150mg a week (TRT) and started taking naringin daily.

Hematocrit prior (57 ish)
Now 52.5

We're getting there! I'm in range in SOME labs (namely in the UK) and have double red cell donation set up for 2.5 weeks from now (soonest I can donate again).

Seems like everything is leveling out on point?

Who the hell blasts on 140 test a week. Who cares what emeric said, I take whatever he says with a grain of salt and he says a lot

Who the hell blasts on 140 test a week. Who cares what emeric said, I take whatever he says with a grain of salt and he says a lot

He is 63, healthy and in great shape. I tend to listen to more experience guys who accomplished more then me. ;)

He is 63, healthy and in great shape. I tend to listen to more experience guys who accomplished more then me. ;)

He's always against the grain. just my opinion, not every old guy, a wise guy.

He's always against the grain. just my opinion, not every old guy, a wise guy.

You're entitled to your opinion but ease up on Emeric. He is coming from a health and longevity standpoint not the get as big as you can mindset. Trust me, the older you get, things begin to change in your body and if you're smart, your perspective will change with it...don't judge him until you get to where he's at!

You're entitled to your opinion but ease up on Emeric. He is coming from a health and longevity standpoint not the get as big as you can mindset. Trust me, the older you get, things begin to change in your body and if you're smart, your perspective will change with it...don't judge him until you get to where he's at!

Oh trust me, I'm not judging him, I respect the guy as a person and contributor to the community , Just don't agree on some things he preaches, that's all.

Way to hijack my thread, guys. This is supposed to be about me. ME! ME!!!! ;). Juuuuust kidding lol.

Emeric is wise and puts health at the forefront. I can bet he wasn't blasting on 140mg back in his hayday though :). With all of that aside, I have concluded that it was mainly the iron therapy the doc had me on that caused the drastic raise in H&H. I've blasted EQ at 600mg for 15 weeks before and never had this issue. Buuuut I'm not going to blast again until everything evens out, and I sure as hell won't be running EQ anytime soon.

well . . .

The list of accidents, tragedies, disasters, embarrassments, and outright
failures is long and varied, and it likely will continue to grow even as PM is
being written to and read. The list is but the latest installment in an ongoing
accumulation of posts having to do with bodybuilding and ‘performance
enhancing drugs’ (PEDs). But the list did not begin in the last decade . . .
nor will it likely end during the new millennium.

Near and outright failures have always been part PEDs and its collective
achievements as seen in, for instance, again, bodybuilding. And because we are
human and by nature fallible, we can count on bad things continuing to occur,
often when we least expect them. The best we might hope for is to maximize
our ability to prevent them and thereby minimize their future occurrence. These
goals can be achieved by understanding not only how and why failures and
mishaps occur in the past and will continue to happen today, but also, and
perhaps more fundamentally, the nature of failure itself.

XstarchildX, I truly hope you get this sorted out and get healthy.

Trust me, the older you get, things begin to change in your body and if you're smart, your perspective will change with it...don't judge him until you get to where he's at!

Such mindset just can't be understood if you've not reached 35 yet... or even more for some... young and fearless... haha... :p;)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear