over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reagen Grimes Leaves Camel crew. Switching to classic

Am I the only one that thinks this displays a lack of patience? I mean it's not like he's been in the IFBB for a decade and has never placed. He's been in the first call out every show he's competed in and was 2nd in Vancouver Pro in his rookie season...

yeah yeah yeah they weren't very good line ups, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it was his rookie season. He has awesome lines, and will do well in classic I'm sure but I just think that if he took his time in the off season he wouldn't have been a bad bb'er in 4,5, or 6 years. I just think he wants to be competitive NOW.

I don't think he did it because he's concerned about his health. He's really watery like he is now in every off season.

Dave claims it was health related, but who knows. Sometimes I feel Palumbo is like Fox news in the sense that he'll jump on ANY source of news and throw it in the public spotlight prior to researching any validity to the claims. It sure draws more media attention to him and is good for his YT channel views (which I think Dave has lately become a sucker of).

Either way, I was blown away at how quickly Regan was putting on size. I know they claimed he gained some 30 odd lbs in the first month out there. That's absurd. Regardless of what was being gained (lbm, fat, water, glycogen) something unhealthy has to be in the works for a guy of his size and caliber to gain so quickly. I mean, look at Brandon Curry. Dude is a vet and all of a sudden, BAM, looks like Olympia caliber when prior to heading out to the camel crew, he was stagnant.

I guess we'll find out if it's for sure, but glad he's keeping an eye on health.

Maybe he missed his home
His bird
His gym

Why just it be health n gear related [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How tall is Regan?

Isn't the weight limit for a 6ft classic guy 200 lbs on stage? How the fuck is he going to make that?

Guys with bigger frames are royally fucked in classic physique; impossible to make that weight limit.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

How tall is Regan?

Isn't the weight limit for a 6ft classic guy 200 lbs on stage? How the fuck is he going to make that?

Guys with bigger frames are royally fucked in classic physique; impossible to make that weight limit.

5’11.5”

Aceto doesn't take People back if you leave him for other coach, especially in this case leaving for Badar where Chris and Badar had a long ongoing cold war going on and then this happened. Badar snapped Reagen, star of team aceto. also it was weird Reagen made no final post of departing with aceto you know thank you and all etc etc which is only a decent honourable thing to do. He did NOT say a word publicity. Chris however made a post saying ok so this is what i achieved with Reagen just in case people forget it so it mattered to him which again ties up to chris's mentality. He takes it very personally not like he needs client for money. Chris is beyond all that. He does it for the fun and love of the Game.

Only exception he made was to take Ramy back again he did that cos he knew Ramy left him not because he wanted to leave him but it was camel crew so he didn't not have any bad blood towards Ramy. Ramy loves chris so they both solid so Chris took him back and did great with him in 2016.

Now if Regen left chris on his own accord (which i suspect) then Chris wont take him back. Chris and Badar are beyond any reconciliation. Chris obviously did not appreciate leaving him for nobody but Badar.

I might be proved wrong. Will see what happens.

Regan did NOT do right though. Chris did a lot for him and he should have ended with a dignified departure like a gentleman but he did not. I was not happy that Grimes showed no courtesy in that sense. It does not take a lot to show gratitude and thanks to someone who helped you and was your coach.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Wouldent be supriced, cause everyone left Chris now.. bet he would take regan back.

And by the way, i think this was a extreamly week thing to do. I understand the health risk. But this kid got to do what every other bodybuilder that is pro dose, push everything.

And he wasent willing.... such disapointment.. he saw what it took and bailed. maby its better to go to mens physice instead.

Joke aside, gaining so much for then just throw it away. respect lost.

(sorry for spelling)

Wouldent be supriced, cause everyone left Chris now.. bet he would take regan back.

And by the way, i think this was a extreamly week thing to do. I understand the health risk. But this kid got to do what every other bodybuilder that is pro dose, push everything.

And he wasent willing.... such disapointment.. he saw what it took and bailed. maby its better to go to mens physice instead.

(sorry for spelling)

Ya, fk health

How tall is Regan?

i talked to Danny Hester down at Gold's Venice

he said he's 15 pounds heavier onstage than at weigh-ins..

im sure Regan will figure it out

(sorry for spelling)

shouldn't you be prepping a bull for your wife?

(sorry for spelling)

Wut? :banghead::rolleyes:

Reagan lost respect for you not taking more gear. Way to throw it away. Respect lost.

(sorry for spelling)
This might be the stupidest thing I’ve read all week

Classic physique npc and ifbb weight limit has been raised this year . Im at 6ft2.5 shoes off ,if im considered 6ft2 my limit is 230 lbs. 6ft3 238 is weight limit.

This is plenty for me. This past summer at jr nats I was 220. Currently in offseason im 225-227 . Its nice to be able to keep anabolic use low, even lower or the same as previous cycles, and make better adjustments in nutrition and training, as you learn every time, and watch your physique improve.

Dave claims it was health related, but who knows. Sometimes I feel Palumbo is like Fox news in the sense that he'll jump on ANY source of news and throw it in the public spotlight prior to researching any validity to the claims. It sure draws more media attention to him and is good for his YT channel views (which I think Dave has lately become a sucker of).

Either way, I was blown away at how quickly Regan was putting on size. I know they claimed he gained some 30 odd lbs in the first month out there. That's absurd. Regardless of what was being gained (lbm, fat, water, glycogen) something unhealthy has to be in the works for a guy of his size and caliber to gain so quickly. I mean, look at Brandon Curry. Dude is a vet and all of a sudden, BAM, looks like Olympia caliber when prior to heading out to the camel crew, he was stagnant.

I guess we'll find out if it's for sure, but glad he's keeping an eye on health.

Oh my bad, I didn’t see the video. I watched most of the Matt Potter episode and didn’t like how Dave handled himself. I don’t like how he acts in a lot of his videos. Always stirring the pot. I unsubscribed from him.

I’ve seen a few of regans old videos on YouTube. With Chris he got up to 278 was the highest I remember and he was 290 over in Kuwait. So not TOO far off. I think regan went over there, saw roelly, saw ramy, saw Nathan, saw curry, and was just overwhelmed with their physiques he gave up on himself. I really think he could’ve been great.

He was what like 235-240 on stage? Add a few pounds a year for the next decade and he’d still only be 33?

I heard about this but don't know if actual details have been posted. I assume not and it's just a guessing game. If he had health issues then a smart move. If he feels he can't compete at that level then a smart move again. Not everyone is prepared to do what most of the big guys are doing. He is taller than most but I don't think his body is meant to be packed full of muscle. Some guys have to do more and more to get to that level and perhaps it wasn't for him.

It appears he is just being smart. Lot's of guys will do anything and ignore certain health signs and just keep pushing. There are guys who feel crap all the time but they just shrug it off as normal and needed. Maybe he felt something or his blood work was majorly off and wasn't prepared to go down that path. It's all just a guessing game. He looks great but I think even a loaded up him couldn't compete with the likes of Ramy so it's likely a very smart move.

Classic is a long way to go down though but I think he will look great once he drops all the bloat and well muscle to get that low. It does seem a waste but he knows better about him than anyone on here. One thing about classic is they need to up the prize money for the division as even at the O first prize was only $20k in 2017. 2nd prize got $8k and 3rd got $4k.

It's great to see Regan cut back and actually realizes the crazy shit he was on was not worth it. If you want to responsibly take moderate stuff that's fine but that isn't what was going on here and I'm glad Regan caught on in time.

Saw on Regan's IG that he will be posting a video on his YouTube channel explaining in detail his decision to part ways with the Camel Crew. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say :headbang:

5'11 to 6'0 NPC was 207.....they just raised all the classes by 5 pounds.

pro classes (I believe) are 10 pounds heavier than NPC.

sooooo....hes not too far off.

:cool:

Maybe he just didnt want to live in Kuwait away from home :confused:

I heard about this but don't know if actual details have been posted. I assume not and it's just a guessing game. If he had health issues then a smart move. If he feels he can't compete at that level then a smart move again. Not everyone is prepared to do what most of the big guys are doing. He is taller than most but I don't think his body is meant to be packed full of muscle. Some guys have to do more and more to get to that level and perhaps it wasn't for him.

It appears he is just being smart. Lot's of guys will do anything and ignore certain health signs and just keep pushing. There are guys who feel crap all the time but they just shrug it off as normal and needed. Maybe he felt something or his blood work was majorly off and wasn't prepared to go down that path. It's all just a guessing game. He looks great but I think even a loaded up him couldn't compete with the likes of Ramy so it's likely a very smart move.

Classic is a long way to go down though but I think he will look great once he drops all the bloat and well muscle to get that low. It does seem a waste but he knows better about him than anyone on here. One thing about classic is they need to up the prize money for the division as even at the O first prize was only $20k in 2017. 2nd prize got $8k and 3rd got $4k.
Grimes said he is going to do a video about it mate to explain why he left Camel Crew. So he has defo left that's for sure.

He posted on his IG.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear