over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

reccomendations for a muscle magazine subscription

King-kong

Registered
I've always had a Muscle and fitness subscription and used to look forward to their articles but recently find them piling up and no longer interesting. Out of 280 pages over 180 are advertisements. I am getting sick of searching the magazine for interesting parts to read and at the ratio of ads in the magazine they ought to sell it for a hell of a lot less. I highly respect the Weiders and all they have done but I am lucky to find 10-15 pages of interesting information.

i would save the $ and quit subscribing if youre not even getting any enjoyment out of them, why shell out cash for something thats of no value to you?

Agreed,
I should have been clearer. Are there any mags that are recommended that may be better or are they all sort of the same. Cant blame them I guess - If I could get 180 pages of paid ads and people were still buying the mag then why not. I am not renewing but prefer to try another.

I used to get flex but the pages were filled with alittle info , but damn you couldn't miss an ad from the next great supplement to hit the store. I stopped the subcription and when Planet Muscle came out it was what i considered a good buy but it has also changed their ways and fill it with useless page after page of supplement ads and non sense. So i say screw it i save the money to buy dvd's , hahaha

check out muscle mag...next months has an interview with DoggCrapp I believe.

muscular development hands down i dont read anything else and its like 400 pages or more each month. no holds barred

Also got to go with MD had a scrip for three years and it gets to the house 2 weeks before it hits the stores ,it has alot of ads but also great info!!!!!way too many muscle-tech ads for me but still a good mag:D

Last great mag was Muscle Media 2000. When Bill Phillips was still Bill Phillips and Duchaine was alive.

I look at most of the ones out today while on the treadmill at the gym. They are all mostly ads and BS.

I like muscular development bc of the coverage of the National shows.

Best all around magazine, Men's Health and Fitness.

The problem with all these new 600 page mags is that 400 of the pages are ads trying to sell you bullshit, 100 of them are of articles about shit we talk about here on PM (which is far better info than you'll find in some mag), and the last 100 are of contests that happened at least 4 months ago.:rolleyes:

YES !

Last great mag was Muscle Media 2000. When Bill Phillips was still Bill Phillips and Duchaine was alive.

I look at most of the ones out today while on the treadmill at the gym. They are all mostly ads and BS.

Yea mick was that a great mag or what! ;) I still have all my issues and I subscribed to that mag right when it came out and got it til the end when it turned into a fitness mag.:mad:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131