over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Redi Cat’s Summer Updates :^>

Redi Cat

Registered
First and foremost it gives me great pleasure to announce the long-awaited launch of the 10th addition to our Paper Anabolic range, this being PaperHalo 10mg AKA Halotestin AKA Fluoxymesterone.

Certainly not the cheapest of items we list, although as with all of our products you can be sure that this is 100% the genuine article :^>

For more information and prices please refer to our website: http://www.redicat.com

Two Option Update

This update is scripted in two parts; Option A is a brief one for those that like their information clear-cut and in black and white, Option B is a more comprehensive explanation offering a broader perspective by way of adding more shades and color – if you’re short on time obviously Option A below is for you; for those a little more patient and wanting a fuller picture I offer you Option B ;^>

Option A:

From July 7, 2006 until August 31, 2006 I will be away on vacation – having said that, we are not completely shutting down the business for the duration, although if you choose to place an order with us between the dates above, although you may rest assured that your order will be handled with our usual efficiency and attention to detail, please be advised that there will be delays in response.

Services will resume as normal from August 31, 2006.

Option B:

Who needs a break?

Well, I guess we all do at some point, and my point is coming up round about now after what must be at least three years, perhaps more, that I personally have been working 7-days a week without a full day off.

Now sometimes I may get away with just dealing with the essentials and after only 4 hours or so I choose to take the rest of the day off, but more often than not my daily working hours are a minimum of 8 although frequently stretched to 10 and sometimes 14.

OK, you in the back, put the violin away, and the lady down front passing out the tissues they won’t be required on this occasion either – LOL ;^p

Seriously, I choose to work in this way in part because I love what I do and in part because I know that taking time off invariably means days and weeks of catching up in the wake of it, and while I’ve proven to myself I can work effectively under pressure it’s not something I particularly enjoy.

Fact of the matter is, while I could carry on without a break throughout this year as well, there’s another very important part of my life I’ve been neglecting, that being my loving family, therefore, while our darling daughter is off for the school summer holidays I’ve decided to take some time off and share it with my wonderful girls; i.e. my wonderful wife and equally wonderful daughter :^>

Her school summer holidays last from July 7th through to the end of August, however, I won’t be taking all that time off myself.

Truth be told at this point I don’t know for sure exactly how many days off I will take; whether they will be a few here and there, or maybe even a whole week or two together, as we will be traveling and plan to visit 2 or 3 different countries.

So what do I know for sure?

1. From July 7, 2006 until August 31, 2006 I will keep the business open accepting orders as per usual.

2. I won’t commit myself to my usual response time of replying to emails within a 24-48 hours period; i.e. if you write in with an order request it will be dealt with but you may not receive a response or confirmation for at least a few days for most of this period.

3. Although we’ve yet to buy the tickets, we plan on taking 2-3 weeks of this holiday period to visit countries we’ve never been to before; the highpoint of the vacation you might say. While traveling in these countries for this period, if I can gain access to the internet I will almost certainly still check emails every few days, but there’s a possibility I won’t be able to – as soon as I know the start and finished dates of this particular period I will add an update on our website to let you know.

4. Much as I’d like to bring them all along ;^> the rest of the Redi Cat team is not taking a break at the same time I am, therefore, with respect to our pick-up people and re-mailers they will operate with their usual speed and efficiency the moment I make contact with them informing of funds to be received and orders to be dispatched.

In summary then, from July 7, 2006 until August 31, 2006 Redi Cat services, while remaining open, will be a much slower process than normal, and will only resume to normal after August 31, 2006.

If you need to place an order and are in any rush PLEASE DO NOT place your order with us during this time, as I cannot be sure how long it will take to process and I don’t wish to disappoint or take on the burden of having to deal with irate and impatient customers.

Only emails pertaining to immediate order requests will be prioritized and answered during this period; i.e. unless you are writing in to place an order or send us your wiring details PLEASE DO NOT expect a response until after August 31, 2006.

For those of you stoic enough to have read through all of Option B, I’d like to thank you for your time and attention ;^>

Wishing you all a great summer period, from your feline friend :^> RC

I owe you an email old friend!!!!

I am just about to put some of your paper magic to use again myself, and can hardly wait.

Best drols I (and many others) have ever come across, the PaperDrols.

Hope you are very well!!! IronMike

PS - I must admit, I only skimmed Option B. Will get a (large) coffee and come back and re-read it :p

Hey RC, thanks for the update my friend. I replied to your email the other day, just making sure you got it. I will look forward to trying out some of that halo down the road =)

As IronMike said and I will attest to, your PaperDrol is the best anadrol I have used in 10 years. Reminds me of the 50mg American drol I used to get back in the 90's when it was legit and easy to get.

I love all the Cat's paperproducts and I highly recommend them and endorse them. His dbol, drol, and winny are all absolutely top notch.

Enjoy that much needed vacation, it is nice to see you have the right priorities; Family first my friend.

Mmmmmm paperhalo YUMMY :D Certainly looking forward to trying them babies :)

Bump for the best in the business :D

Ian

PS. Enjoys your travels but just look out for unsavoury characters denying they are train drivers ;)

Hey IronMike ......

IronMike said:
I owe you an email old friend!!!!

I am just about to put some of your paper magic to use again myself, and can hardly wait.

Best drols I (and many others) have ever come across, the PaperDrols.

Hope you are very well!!! IronMike

PS - I must admit, I only skimmed Option B. Will get a (large) coffee and come back and re-read it :p

... damn right you owe me an email, I spend most of the year half sick with worry about you; you don't write, you don't call, I mean, what kind of son do you call yourself?!?!? ......... Oops! Guess the cat's outta' the bag on that one ......... ROTFLMF(urry)L(il)N(utz)O ;^p

Always great to see you whenever I do buddy ;^>

Now get back and read Option B properly coz' I'll testing you on it at a later stage - LOL ;^>

As always, all the very best of things to you my friend :^> RC

Hey AP ......

Almost Pro said:
Hey RC, thanks for the update my friend. I replied to your email the other day, just making sure you got it. I will look forward to trying out some of that halo down the road =)

As IronMike said and I will attest to, your PaperDrol is the best anadrol I have used in 10 years. Reminds me of the 50mg American drol I used to get back in the 90's when it was legit and easy to get.

I love all the Cat's paperproducts and I highly recommend them and endorse them. His dbol, drol, and winny are all absolutely top notch.

Enjoy that much needed vacation, it is nice to see you have the right priorities; Family first my friend.

... profuse apologies for not having been able to get back in response to your last just yet but, just to confirm, I have received it and I will get back to you ASAP :^>

Real pleased all is going well with the cycle BTW :^>

TWY soon and all the very best for now, from your feline friend :^> RC

Hey Mr. Choo-Choo Driver ......

Big Ian said:
Mmmmmm paperhalo YUMMY :D Certainly looking forward to trying them babies :)

Bump for the best in the business :D

Ian

PS. Enjoys your travels but just look out for unsavoury characters denying they are train drivers ;)

... LMAO ;^p

No more than I'm looking forward to reading your feedback ;^>

500 squares ... damn! Still laffin' at that now - LOL ;^>

Be chatting with you soon no doubt, all the very best for now Ian, from your cat-like compardre :^> RC

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member