over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

revenge or not?

Thanks guys for your comments, suggestions, ideas etc. Yes it's a costly mistake however, I never signed a loan for her or anybody else for that matter. I took out a loan for her under my name, had her sign a notarized agreement of payment, I tried to cover all of my bases as best as possible. She started making payments on time actually 3 total payments 1) $700 2) $200. The loan was for $6,900. I have copies of all her checks made out to my credit union, copy of the original loan check w both signatures on it, mine and hers, the credit union was notified about the status and intentions of this loan.

Since this is a work related credit union and I have a saving account w them and every month I have them directly take money out of my paycheck to deposit into my savings.

The problem lies with the credit union not notifying me about my loan being on a delinquent status so in order "NOT" to ruined my credit they directly started taking the money out for the loan directly out of my savings account without letting me know. When I needed money for an emergency and called the credit union, I was in shocked when I was noticed that for over 10 month the bank was taking money out of my saving to pay the loan out. This is without them letting me know. They assumed that I was aware of it since I never questioned them. But in actuality I didn't know. All this time I was the ONE paying and not her so when I found out I called her up and let her know and that's when all this BS started.

But KARMA is a bitch! Trust me! She'll pay for trying to ruin me, lie and file an order of protection base on lies and deceit, not honoring a written notarized agreement, breech of contract, filing a fake report. She can't afford an attorney because she's one broke sorry ass crook who when the judge realize the facts she will be one who at the end suffer the consequences. I will also file a judgement on her for the loan amount, court fees, attorney fees and whatever other fees I incur.

She may be laughing now but at the end, well, I'll be the one smiling.

Update: Hired an attorney, wen't to court. Won the case now time to do a counter sue and try to recover all of my lost $$$ + attorney fee's etc.

Life learning experience and lesson: NEVER EVER, borrow money, do a loan for someone, wether friend, GF, Fiance, or family~ Also, never let your kindness overflow with weakness because of love or caring for someone because you want them to do better. If "someone" wants to do better for themselves, they will have to do it on their own just like I DID! :headbang:

Update: Hired an attorney, wen't to court. Won the case now time to do a counter sue and try to recover all of my lost $$$ + attorney fee's etc.

Life learning experience and lesson: NEVER EVER, borrow money, do a loan for someone, wether friend, GF, Fiance, or family~ Also, never let your kindness overflow with weakness because of love or caring for someone because you want them to do better. If "someone" wants to do better for themselves, they will have to do it on their own just like I DID! :headbang:

That is a 100% true statement!

Glad you won your case:)

Thanks Q! ;-) time to settle the score in court!

If you do something out of kindness, let it be just that, kindness! A gift or action that is from your heart without expectations. Now when you do a favor with strings attached it is no longer a good dead it is a business transaction. There are consequences for defaulting on a business transaction. Kindness should never have such consequences. Seperating the two can be difficult.

Good post chgolatin. Many of us know that we should not do business with people we care about, but do it anyway. This certainly serves as a lesson for the rest of us. Best of luck to you.

Did this get resolved yet? If so - details, please.

Id have her kidnapped and sold as a prostitute overseas to recoupe your money.:D
Im kidding i wouldent do that anymore , the path you are on is the right one

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner