advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keep living together or take the hit to the wallet?

Little update on this… I found out 2 months after we broke up and I moved out that she had been talking to another guy before we broke up and got into a relationship with the guy less than a week after I moved out. They’ve been together ever since.

It was a guy she’s been friends with for 25 years. I knew about the guy of course. The back story I always got was that they were really good friends in their teens. Her family knows and loves him and his family knows and loves her. He had a huge crush on her and everyone knew it but she never wanted to be any more than just friends. So they remained just friends and have remained in touch all these years.

He’s a barber here in town and has been cutting her sons hair for the past few years. I never really gave the guy a second thought until the last year her and I were together and started having problems. Whenever she would take her son to get his haircut she would always just dress plain Jane. Sweats, hair in a bun, no make up. Then all of a sudden that last year of our relationship she started getting all dolled up before taking him to get his hair cut. Tight ass jeans, ankle boots, hair all styled and curled and full make up. It caught my attention and I asked a couple times why she was getting all dressed up to take her son to get his hair cut. She just blew it off and made excuses.

She claims that while they were talking while we were still together that nothing inappropriate was discussed. I called bullshit. I said that you don’t just go from a 5 year relationship into a new relationship less than a week later without setting the fucking scene beforehand and anyone with half a fucking brain can connect the dots and figure it out.

I honestly didn’t think anything like this was going on. She came to me bawling her eyes out one day shortly before I moved out and said that she had been thinking about how we were both going to be with other people eventually and she said it was killing her. She asked me how long I thought it would be before I started dating someone. I said that I was so broken and sad that it would probably be a few months at the very least before I even entertained the idea. I turned around and asked her… “Well, what about you? How long do you think it will be before you start dating again?” She said that she was hurting so much that it would be quite sometime before she had another man in her life. That dating someone else was the last thing on her mind.

So she then goes and monkey branches me into a rebound relationship. Who knows if she did anything even worse with this guy before we broke up. I know that rebounds rarely last, but I’m wondering if them being friends for so long will make it more likely that they make it.

I should’ve known sooner than two months after the break up that she was with someone else cause she went from crying everyday about us coming to an end and telling me she didn’t wanna go through with it and even going as far as going into the room I was sleeping in (We slept in different rooms the last month we were together) to snuggle my pillow and cry after I had left for work… to treating me like total shit the day after I moved out. Telling me she didn’t miss me. Telling me she felt like a big weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Telling me she wasn’t taking the break up all that hard at all. Telling me she was doing a lot better with me gone. Just a total fucking flip flop from how she was acting before the break up.

Once I found out everything, we would talk and she would tell me how happy she is with this guy, how much the kids love and adore him, she even said she wouldn’t be surprised if they got married. But all that being said, she would still contact me about once a week just to catch up and stay in touch. She would always have some obvious piddly bullshit excuse as to why she was contacting me to try and make it seem like she wasn’t calling me just because she missed me, but then she would always end up wanting to shoot the shit for the next hour. It would usually start out good and then by the end we’d be fighting over what she did.

She would tell me that she didn’t plan on this new relationship happening and that sometimes life just happens.

Eventually I had enough and told her she wasn’t going to have her cake and eat it too by being with this guy but getting me to talk to her whenever she wanted to hear from me. I said she was a lying, selfish, self serving, back stabbing piece of shit and she shit on me and the 5 years we spent together by doing what she did and that it makes it seem like our relationship never even happened and I never even fucking existed. I told her to not contact me again and then I blocked her number and all her social media accounts. That was on Halloween and we haven’t talked since.

Women rarely move on or act retarded unless they have their eye on someone else.

It’s ok brother, we’ve all been through this. Keep telling yourself “this or better”. Live everyday saying that.

And eventually you’ll look at your woman….and thank the lord you dodged a bullet with the other ones.

cmon there guy.. many other females out there for you to be holding onto one.. especially one with
a full on ready made family... nothing wrong with steps.. and sometimes steps are more loving to you
than your own kids.. but still.. ever stop to think.. she may have been calling or reaching out to you while
getting railed by her man at the same time ? people do kinky shit like that.. ever seen baby boy ?

dont play the fool..

up the tren, the ai, something.. there are better times and relationships out there for you.

Time heals all my brother, just keep crushing the gym and hang with good peeps and try not to let the "committee" between your ears get the best of you.

We have all been through similar or worse experiences. Thinking about it anymore will do you no good. Your going to wonder and think about what if’s and all kinds of crazy thoughts but they are just thoughts and don’t control you. Time heals. Keep busy and get a routine going and just go through the motions.
Tons of fine woman out there

She's somebody else's problem now.

Thanks for all the replies, fellas. It helps. It really does.

I’m in a pretty decent spot at this point. The first couple months I was broken and depressed like I’ve never experienced before. I essentially spent the summer working and sleeping. Stopped lifting. Stopped eating. Quit all gear cold turkey. Couldn’t even manage to find the motivation to pin a TRT dose. And that was all before I found out what she had done. It was simply a result of hurting from the loss.

I did manage to make a little progress though during that time and just as I was starting to come out of it I found out about the other guy and everything. That shit sent me right back to square one. Suddenly I wasn’t only going through the loss, but also feelings of betrayal, jealousy and humiliation. Which pretty much sent me right back to bed for another month.

But I eventually told myself to quit being a pussy and get the fuck up and get back to who I used to be.

Started training and meal planning again. Started TRT. After only about 5 weeks I’ve accomplished a lot.

I hopped back on the dating sites and gave that a go for a minute. Talked to a few girls. Went on a few dates with one and hooked up with her a couple times. Through talking about our past though she was able to sense that I wasn’t ready for a serious relationship and made it known that, that’s what she’s looking for. She was right. So that came to a quick end.

So I’ve just been focusing on myself. Working. Lifting. Meal planning. Got a cycle planned for the beginning of the new year. Stacking cash to buy a new truck in the spring. Spending a shit ton of time with family and friends. Reconnected with some old friends I’ve been neglecting the past few years. And I’m going to Ireland for 2 weeks with one of my sisters in February, which I’m really looking forward to.

I could never take her back after this. I have too much self respect. As bad as it sounds, I just really want karma to step in. I know that’s petty, ugly and disgusting. But it’s how I feel. Hopefully I’ll get to a point where I’m able to just let it all go and take the pins out of the voodoo doll I made of her.

Everyday gets a little better. Bit by bit I can tell my feelings for her are slipping away.

I've been through something similar brother. My chick left when our daughter was barely a yr old and had a new dude within weeks, even though she needed to "work on herself." Crushed me.

I did the usual, drank too much and wallowed in self pity. The random hookups didn't fix shit - only momentarily.

Put that voodoo doll away. Even though you have every reason to, fight like hell to keep from resenting her. It's poison that you take hoping to hurt her. Again, no judgment, I was doing the same shit.

Time and my resolve to improve myself (not just physically) were the only things that helped at all. It is not within her power to influence you anymore.

I've been through something similar brother. My chick left when our daughter was barely a yr old and had a new dude within weeks, even though she needed to "work on herself." Crushed me.

I did the usual, drank too much and wallowed in self pity. The random hookups didn't fix shit - only momentarily.

Put that voodoo doll away. Even though you have every reason to, fight like hell to keep from resenting her. It's poison that you take hoping to hurt her. Again, no judgment, I was doing the same shit.

Time and my resolve to improve myself (not just physically) were the only things that helped at all. It is not within her power to influence you anymore.
Thank you, sir. I’m trying. Not for her sake, but for my own. I keep telling myself that everyone processes and copes with the pain differently and this is her way of getting through it. Not excusing her actions, cause what she did is dirty as fuck. Just trying to make sense of it all for my own peace of mind.

Leave. I’m going through a divorce right now and in the beginning of “time apart and working on things” it was ok fornlike a week. Then she became vicious.

It will be pure fucking hell. (More than likely). Women don’t let anything go or “get over” damage. Every wrong you ever did will be thrown at you daily.

I vote get out. $5000 to up and leave and never look back? Hell yes. Worth every penny
Wise words! Leave now!!!!!!!

Cage

She’s living her best life with the guy she cheated on me with, bro. They’re happy as clams.
I can assure you that is exact what they're going to present to you at all times. You think they would tell you about their lives truthfully? Just remember, for every woman out there, there is some guy putting up up with her shit. (and vice vs)

I can assure you that is exact what they're going to present to you at all times. You think they would tell you about their lives truthfully? Just remember, for every woman out there, there is some guy putting up up with her shit. (and vice vs)

Yeah, and honestly I think she plays it up even more just to fuck with me.

scandalous. but most are all like that just a fact. the culture is getting worse, women are getting paid just to be beautiful and side pieces for glamour social media shots, with fellow narcicists. personally I am sapiosexual but if I date somebody they have to have a pretty face. I can deal with average elsewhere. we are in the decline of American values a gradual degradation of true intimacy. GREENER PASTURES homey! hang tough

scandalous. but most are all like that just a fact. the culture is getting worse, women are getting paid just to be beautiful and side pieces for glamour social media shots, with fellow narcicists. personally I am sapiosexual but if I date somebody they have to have a pretty face. I can deal with average elsewhere. we are in the decline of American values a gradual degradation of true intimacy. GREENER PASTURES homey! hang tough

Thanks bro! Every day I can tell that I’m getting happier being alone. That’s something I never thought I’d achieve. I’ve always been in some kind of relationship pretty much my entire adult life and I’ve always thought that I needed to be in order to be happy.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws