over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana cycle theory, thoughts?

SephBB

Registered
v=RKGIEfn_xIY[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKGIEfn_xIY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKGIEfn_xIY[/ame]

People thoughts?
How should the cycle look like

I wanna try his theory out, i go for about 4 weeks, and swapping componds.
Im planning to run this cycle.

1- 4 sust 250mg, primo 400mg, 50mg androl ed
5-9 sust 250mg, Mast 400mg, NPP 400mg
10-14 Sust 250mg, Winstrol 25mg ed, anadrol 50mg ed
15-20; Sust 250, Tren Hex 210mg.

Thoughts about the whole cycle?
(I think, i need too replace primo with something else, beacuse of the long ester? Some suggestion? :welcome:)

I think you need to find a new source for info.
Try P.E.D radio or Geared up radio.

I'm not going to bother to watch that video just because who it is.

i have a hard time believing that a guy who went to a well known surgeon in mexico for multiple sessions of pmma injects into his arms so that he can pass off collagen formation as muscle would suddenly take the healthy approach when it comes to aas and stay on 250mg sust and 400mg primo a week
he tells half truths or white lies. says he's used pmma....but for a bicep tear!
i would take his cycle with a mountain of salt when it comes to doses.

nothing new about the method either - shic or paul borresen theory, only a watered down public friendly version!
borresen's shics were those doses...daily! the whole idea of a shic. not something i agree with but something im sure piana has experimented with.
half truth - makes it to be his weekly dose instead.

If that clown told me the sky is blue, I'd look to make sure.

Piana is such a freaking clown...bag of oil/PMMA that touted supplemental protein as the best thing since science isolated testosterone until he started a company that doesn't make protein.

If he were any fuller of shit, it would be leaking from his ears.

I won't even click on his videos to laugh at his ass anymore because I don't want to give his sorry ass views.

He does have me wondering, though. How would it work to go off AAS and use hcg for a couple months and then return to AAS. That idea does interest me.

All threads re Piana should be required to have an asterisk or public disclaimer attached to them in plain view.

HUGE red welt in the middle of his left bicep?

CG

So you think the idea of switing compounds sucks or?
I need some approach guys :D

I like his personality and I do respect that he isn't afraid to talk about steroids, even if his advice is pretty bad a lot of the time. He really ruined himself with his arms, plastic surgery, and tattoos though.

Sure it makes sense. This shouldn't be news to anyone. However, when talking about 3-4 week rotations, it makes absolutely ZERO sense to run DECA for 3 weeks and then switch. Everything else he mentioned is plausible..

Your cycle layout lacks a switching of the base test. It stays sustanon all the way through. Primo for 4 weeks doesn't make sense....mast isn't the strongest anabolic-but make sure its mast prop if you must use it in a rotation that short. I don't think stacking the orals is necessary. You could definitely choose a better cycle rotations. Personally I'd opt for 6 weeks over 3 or 4. If I were to run Primo or EQ, I would try to keep them in 8-12...perhaps as a second "base" - hard to say.

I think your cycle layout is over complicated and not ideal.

The orals theory is quite possibly good - although he isn't and shouldn't take credit for it. A popular contest prep guru who has re-emerged and is very exclusive has talked about how he used anadrol and anavar in a 2day rotation for 8 weeks with some of his guys from the 90s.

Sure it makes sense. This shouldn't be news to anyone. However, when talking about 3-4 week rotations, it makes absolutely ZERO sense to run DECA for 3 weeks and then switch. Everything else he mentioned is plausible..

Your cycle layout lacks a switching of the base test. It stays sustanon all the way through. Primo for 4 weeks doesn't make sense....mast isn't the strongest anabolic-but make sure its mast prop if you must use it in a rotation that short. I don't think stacking the orals is necessary. You could definitely choose a better cycle rotations. Personally I'd opt for 6 weeks over 3 or 4. If I were to run Primo or EQ, I would try to keep them in 8-12...perhaps as a second "base" - hard to say.

The orals theory is quite possibly good - although he isn't and shouldn't take credit for it. A popular contest prep guru who has re-emerged and is very exclusive has talked about how he used anadrol and anavar in a 2day rotation for 8 weeks with some of his guys from the 90s.

I like reading and listening to that particular guru's texhniques and ideas. Everything he recommends is backed up by self experimentation proving exactly what a compound dose and the effect it has. I think hes semi retired cause he doesnt really advertise his services or participate in the boards. His views on gh and insulin protocals are amazing. Isnt he working with John Meadows now

I like his personality but his advice is shitty. So many idiots look up to this guy

I like reading and listening to that particular guru's texhniques and ideas. Everything he recommends is backed up by self experimentation proving exactly what a compound dose and the effect it has. I think hes semi retired cause he doesnt really advertise his services or participate in the boards. His views on gh and insulin protocals are amazing. Isnt he working with John Meadows now

No that whole thing didn't end up so well from what I saw. I don't want to bring up facebook drama but this "coach" somewhat crashed and burned and was exposed for some shady stuff.

Yes, he helped John at his last Nationals show and is likely still a consultant of his. Hell, they are really consultants to eachother! Also, he and Matt Porter talked about collaborating too. He felt he could really help Matt going forward. He has a lot to offer these guys...great finishing touches. Tony Freeman and a few others are working with him currently. I have some amateur friends working with him too with great results in a short amount of time.

freakin painful listening to ppl on this shit... omg

if you really understand drugs and the body some of this does apply so far I have not heard much of that.

there are ways to take advantage of the chemistry at play while changing stuff. so far no one has showed an understanding of that in the drug protocols outlined...

:banghead:

its like listening to little kids make up numbers...

well a bajillion is more then a million....

Well Knight9, i have to re-think the cycle.
You mean i could have a better cycle rotations, can i have your suggestion?

Yes I don't see the reason for running a long acting ester like EQ or Primo for just 4 weeks. You are just starting to see the results at that point and then you go switching it up. Seems like an OK approach if you used fast acting like Mast prop like you had mentioned.

Yes I don't see the reason for running a long acting ester like EQ or Primo for just 4 weeks. You are just starting to see the results at that point and then you go switching it up. Seems like an OK approach if you used fast acting like Mast prop like you had mentioned.

riddle me this....

if using a long ester, at what point does one say they are on it?

from the first inject or when it starts to kick in?

are you really "on" something if it is still bound to the ester?

could someone not time something in a way to make that work?

just some food for thought...

LK3, I wish you would expand on this. Your sparking my interests.

Please teach this old dog a new trick.lol

CG

LK3, I wish you would expand on this. Your sparking my interests.

Please teach this old dog a new trick.lol

CG

lol!

got to get ready for the gym, but later or tomorrow ill chime in again.

just tossing out some food for thought.

id like to see some more conversation too...

got to shower, just heated my tren! lol
;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner