over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ridiculous

AWN2004

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I don't have too much to say after viewing the pics and the webcast and seeing this guy except....RI-GODDAMN-DICULOUS.

You can count the number of years he has been bodybuilding on one hand. He is moving like a freight train right now and I don't see much holding the guy back. Regardless of whatever comments have been made about the shallowness in his chest (which someone really said) and his shoulders being narrow, its like saying "man they really could have put more chrome on the front of the Rolls Royce Phantom bumper".

I'm glad the future of bodybuilding rests in this guy.

Attachments

• Phil.jpg
    Phil.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,034
Phil has a bright future no doubt. A little wider of a lat spread and some outer pecs and hes a freight train with no brakes.

he's only been bodybuilding for 6 years!!!!! hes 28 now, started afetr college at 22

he is a true freak. i was so concentrated on wolf this year that i forgot all about phil. he impressed me more than anyone and truthfully i think if they were not gonna give it to jay, he should have won.

Once this guy gets on top, it is going to be hard for the next bb to come along and knock him off.

If he makes his back a tad wider and hit the side chest correctly he will win next year.

If he makes his back a tad wider and hit the side chest correctly he will win next year.
the way he hits his side chest shows his physique the best, do you actually think someone along the way hasn't said hey phil try hitting your side chest like this??? yes they have and it doesn't show his physiqe the strongest in that pose.

I don't have too much to say after viewing the pics and the webcast and seeing this guy except....RI-GODDAMN-DICULOUS.

You can count the number of years he has been bodybuilding on one hand. He is moving like a freight train right now and I don't see much holding the guy back. Regardless of whatever comments have been made about the shallowness in his chest (which someone really said) and his shoulders being narrow, its like saying "man they really could have put more chrome on the front of the Rolls Royce Phantom bumper".

I'm glad the future of bodybuilding rests in this guy.

bump.

there are so many critics of Phil (narrow claicles wide waist bla bla bla) well now he should be wearing diapers on stage not posing trunks THAT's what a baby he still is to this sport and the mofo places third in his first O which shoulda been 2nd if not first. He ain't even scratched the surface of off season mass and maturity yet...gonna be scary..real scary.

the way he hits his side chest shows his physique the best, do you actually think someone along the way hasn't said hey phil try hitting your side chest like this??? yes they have and it doesn't show his physiqe the strongest in that pose.

I don't agree that it shows his physique the best this way. Looks weird. Hell I've seen a bunch of Pros that pose terribly you honestly think no one has told them about their posing? Guarantee if he pulls that front shoulder back he'll look alot better.

I just posted on IM about Phil and all of the chumps calling him out 3 years ago when he was poised to win the USA on the first go round. All of the same competitors still sitting at the national level saying that he was too narrow, didn't train hard enough, didn't know what he was doing, didn't deserve to be there and that he was over-rated, etc.. He shut them all up and if anyone is still talking, they are damned sure not saying it too loudly, anymore.

I had the pleasure of standing next to him in 03 in the lightheavy lineup at the Colorado State knowing I was standing next to someone that wasn't only going to whip my ass at this show but whip pretty much everyone's ass for quite a while if he wanted to. I also remember talking to him at the gym (we both trained at the same gym at that time) and told him prior to his Jr Nationals win that he (Phil) truly had no idea how good he was. He just looked at me like "Really?" One of the most humbling moments I have had in this sport in 25 years. He was confident but was not even remotely aware of how good he was or the potential that he had.

He has his flaws like the rest of us and damned sure doesn't wear a halo but he is a very solid and respectable representative of this sport. I could'n't have been happier last night to see how elated he was to hit the number 3 spot. He is guest posing in 2 weeks at the Southwest Michigan Championships that IntenseMuscle.com title sponsors. I am looking forward to touching base with him and watching him light up the crazy, Michigan crowd. They will be going crazy, for sure. : )

Skip

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner