over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Sean Taylor.

I don't think anyone is saying the man deserved to die.. At least I hope not. It is simple if you **** with the wrong person they will kill you.

He was not shot while he was laying in bed he was shot while holding a masheti "sp".

The man is dead and it is sad news...

DW

He was lying in bed, heard a noise, picked up the machete and went out to see. Wouldnt you carry some protection if the week before your house was ransacked and someone left a butcher knife on your bed??? And also, how do you know it was someone he "fucked" with? Do you have more evidence than the police? If so please by all means hand it over so they can catch this bastard. If not, stop speculating that it was someone he knew. It could be someone who just wanted a piece of his money. Until the facts come out, everyone needs to stop implying it was somehow his fault. Whether you know it or not, saying "It is simple if you **** with the wrong person they will kill you" implies it is his fault or something he did led to his death. It could have, it could not. Bottom line the man is dead and stop saying shit you do not know is true.

He was lying in bed, heard a noise, picked up the machete and went out to see. Wouldnt you carry some protection if the week before your house was ransacked and someone left a butcher knife on your bed??? And also, how do you know it was someone he "fucked" with? Do you have more evidence than the police? If so please by all means hand it over so they can catch this bastard. If not, stop speculating that it was someone he knew. It could be someone who just wanted a piece of his money. Until the facts come out, everyone needs to stop implying it was somehow his fault. Whether you know it or not, saying "It is simple if you **** with the wrong person they will kill you" implies it is his fault or something he did led to his death. It could have, it could not. Bottom line the man is dead and stop saying shit you do not know is true.

I am not speculating anything..... I know for fact he was asked repeatedly to move from the SOUTH FLORIDA area. It was not because he took to many shits in the toilet to flood the city sewer plant. It was because he had "fucked" with the wrong people. No I do not know how many times he was told to move for his safety but I know he was told.

This is a fact someone took a butcher knife and left it on his bed the week earlier. Where I come from this normally does not happen during a robbery or when someone comes to take money from you. It is left as a statement meaning you are as good as dead... The people who go through the house don't really take anything they just do that to make it look as if it was a robbery so the cops don't look into the knife too much.

I again am not saying the man deserved to die. I am not someone who judges who is to live or to die. I am also not saying it is something he did that caused this. The person who shot the gun killed him. He did not force that person to pull the trigger.

DW

I don't want to sound cold or heartless, but I don't understand why we make such a big deal and give all this attention to deaths in the lives of celebrities and athletes while so many simply get their name in the obituaries of the local paper. What makes their lives so much more important and "valuable" that the the whole world needs to be told, because a guy is good at tackling other players on a football field?

I don't want to sound cold or heartless, but I don't understand why we make such a big deal and give all this attention to deaths in the lives of celebrities and athletes while so many simply get their name in the obituaries of the local paper. What makes their lives so much more important and "valuable" that the the whole world needs to be told, because a guy is good at tackling other players on a football field?

You are very right Doug... I think it is because we see them and are exposed to their lives to an extent. But I could be wrong...

I am a die hard UM fan, met Sean Taylor once too.

For those that are talking about him being Ghetto and what not. This guy went to Gulliver Prep High School. Its one of the if not the second richest private school in Miami. Its where O.J. Simpson's kids go. The school I would say is mostly white, not even hispanic and thats hard for Miami.

The reason why we make a big deal about Sean dying is because he is somewhat of celebrity and someone came into his house at 1:45am while he was in bed with his wife and shot him. That might not be news in the ghetto, it might not be news when Tom or Dick gets shot, but when some really rich guy, who's house was in one of Miami's richest neighborhoods get shot.....well that news for all of us to say, damn we live in a pretty fucked up world and regardless of who you are - bad shit can happen to you.

So while I agree that there probably is more to the story, for those that don't live and know about S. FL.....Sean Taylor was not from the ghetto down here.

RIP

NO CONTRIBUTION

Last edited:
I am a huge NY GIANTS fan. I spend alot of time on there message board reading all the BS that comes with NY sports. Anyways I have been reading so much bullshit from GIANT fans about how he deserved what happened etc. etc. etc. The bottom line is that there is more to life than football and these fans are just simply ignorant. This gifted football player was a FATHER, SON, SIBLING, etc. As I have said this is JUST A GAME. I as a fan of football, a father, a son, a brother (5x), a husband, and a player myself, I am deeply saddened by this tragedy. My prayers are with his family and with the Redskins org. I hope that no one on this classy board will stoop to the level of the GIANT fans on there board and respect the family in this the darkest of hours. RIP

Some Arrests made

Looks like the police are piecing this thing together. Sean was an AMAZING football player, probably one of the best safeties in the league in my opinion. He was fun to watch, no I did not agree with him spitting on people, but wow oh wow did he make play after play. I feel so bad, like hardhanger that he leaves behind a baby and gf/wife -- she was there too -- to see him take a bullet, right as he was going to the bedroom door to lock it, then see him collapse to the floor, chest heaving, eyes rolling up in his head, blood shooting and gushing out at an extremely high rate, poor people. It was known Sean had enemies, listen to what Rolle said, that explained a lot. Nevertheless, the world is without Sean Taylor now: a father, son, husband/bf, friend, teammate, and one hell of a football player.

Sick

Wow this pisses me off. The kids who broke into his house were 2 17 year olds and an 18 year old. Sean used to hire one of the kids to mow his lawn. They did not expect him to be home and just wanted to steal things. This really pisses me off.

I don't think it was an intentional murder either, they went in to take some things(big balls) and see a guy coming at them with a machete so they panicked and shot him, that's probably why he got shot in the leg and not the chest area as you would expect if it was a murder only. just my thoughts

Give them the death chair just for being f-ing loosers! According to their wrap sheets they all have been in trouble with the law quite a number fo times! I say snuff out the very air they breath and send them to hell were satin will glady make friends of them!

Last edited:
Give then the death chair just for being f-ing loosers! According to their wrap sheets they all have been in trouble with the law quite a number fo times! I say snuff out the very air they breath and send them to hell were satin will glady make friends of them!
tell us how you really feel, don't beat around the bush....:p

this is a bad deal these cocksuckers need to burn! send them to montana Ill take care of them:mad:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws