over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to the Lexen Summer Slam [Power Lifting]

**broken link removed**

Smashing squats like its my job
Well it's kinda my only job :)

Videos up soon

Life obstacles only have as much negative impact as you allow. Stay motivated, push forward and every day brings new challenges and triumphs.

Www.facebook.com/kbrownfitness

Some dispute on the weight of the big SSB we have and I also over shot all my percentages today. Look at it as me programming in my own delusional deload. Felt good today so overshot and next time I lift Thursday I will probably be walking them out so I will go with the Lower numbers I'm actually supposed to be on.

285 ? 3x8
315? 1x5
335? 2x2
355?

This routine seems "short" but I promise it drains you

I am going way below parallel for now

**broken link removed**

Smashing squats like its my job
Well it's kinda my only job :)

Videos up soon

Life obstacles only have as much negative impact as you allow. Stay motivated, push forward and every day brings new challenges and triumphs.

This is pretty motivational to be honest. When I messed my hand up I had the wrong attitude since I couldn't really train upper body completely. Ended up losing like 20lbs. and getting depressed about it. You're going about it the right way. Best of luck in recovery.

This is pretty motivational to be honest. When I messed my hand up I had the wrong attitude since I couldn't really train upper body completely. Ended up losing like 20lbs. and getting depressed about it. You're going about it the right way. Best of luck in recovery.

Thanks man, people on this forum community have been pretty supportive I am surprised and appreciate all the feedback

It really can be hard to push forward when dealing with obstacles. Just my personality is to keep on pushing and progressing

That's one hellofa RAW bench you got. I competed 3 years, APA, APF and WABDL. Unlike you, bench was my weakest. Deadlift and squats were strong. The powerlifting gym shut down and all my buddies went in different directions, and as you know it is impossible to get that bench shirt own without help. So i had to give it up. RAW competitions are getting more popular in my area, so was considering hitting a RAW meet. I will definitely hit you up for advice, if you don't mind.

That's one hellofa RAW bench you got. I competed 3 years, APA, APF and WABDL. Unlike you, bench was my weakest. Deadlift and squats were strong. The powerlifting gym shut down and all my buddies went in different directions, and as you know it is impossible to get that bench shirt own without help. So i had to give it up. RAW competitions are getting more popular in my area, so was considering hitting a RAW meet. I will definitely hit you up for advice, if you don't mind.

Am always willing to help !

Btw one perk of this injury is now im gonna build a nasty squat !!

what's your rep range when you are 6 months out from a meet? Then 3 months out? The reason I am asking is because the guys I trained with kept the reps at 6, until we were 2 months from the meet, then changed to 2's and 3's. I am talking about the bench.

what's your rep range when you are 6 months out from a meet? Then 3 months out? The reason I am asking is because the guys I trained with kept the reps at 6, until we were 2 months from the meet, then changed to 2's and 3's. I am talking about the bench.

My rep range on heavy days is always singles and doubles until about 3 weeks out
And on rep or speed days it's the same until about 3 weeks out also

3 weeks out I would hit an overload
2 weeks out hit my opener
1 week out just relax and stretch maybe do 30% of my max on any lifts just to keep the motor pattern fresh

My rep range on heavy days is always singles and doubles until about 3 weeks out
And on rep or speed days it's the same until about 3 weeks out also

3 weeks out I would hit an overload
2 weeks out hit my opener
1 week out just relax and stretch maybe do 30% of my max on any lifts just to keep the motor pattern fresh

2 weeks out you hit your opener with a single? And do you use boards on your heavy days?

2 weeks out you hit your opener with a single? And do you use boards on your heavy days?

I probably hit a board once every 2 months.

Honestly I prefer things off the chest, because we aren't geared lifters.

Lifting raw boards aren't bad but I wouldn't do them often
I do bands and chains too but cycle them

Try to limit speed days to once every other week or once a month depending on how slow you are.

Volume days are important because as a raw lifter you need that volume

I hit a max to a variation for 1 to 3 reps once a week
And a speed/volume day 3 reps for speed and no less then 8 reps for volume days once a week

As you get closer to competition like a week out definitely no volume days and even less accessory work starting two weeks out
Three weeks out id stop any high risk movements like standing presses or anything like that

Last edited:
I feel boards/top end work transfers extremely well to my bench likely due to my fairly close grip. My "sticking" point is at the transition about midway up where triceps really take over. I'll usually do 2-3 board on my upper accessory day, or like slingshot close grip. I'm super fast/explosive off the chest but if I'm going to miss it's in that midpoint. It's gotten much better though.

What bodyweight do you walk around at?

I feel boards/top end work transfers extremely well to my bench likely due to my fairly close grip. My "sticking" point is at the transition about midway up where triceps really take over. I'll usually do 2-3 board on my upper accessory day, or like slingshot close grip. I'm super fast/explosive off the chest but if I'm going to miss it's in that midpoint. It's gotten much better though.

I walk around at 210 right now a bit lighter the pain pills have my diet out of whack

310 4x5
330 1x3
350 2x2
395 1x1

Today was pretty epic. I smashed an old PR with the SSB and did it going below parallel and without knee wraps.

Muscle Research / MRSupps goodies are in full effect, my diet is on point and my training couldn't be more perfect DESPITE my injuries.

I will not be defeated and believe me when I say I tackle my personal life issues just as I do my gym issues.

Stay strong people. And remember you are only as good as the effort you put in...

Here's a pic of my old squat vs new
**broken link removed**

Lifting raw boards aren't bad but I wouldn't do them often
I do bands and chains too but cycle them

Try to limit speed days to once every other week or once a month depending on how slow you are.

Volume days are important because as a raw lifter you need that volume

I hit a max to a variation for 1 to 3 reps once a week
And a speed/volume day 3 reps for speed and no less then 8 reps for volume days once a week

As you get closer to competition like a week out definitely no volume days and even less accessory work starting two weeks out
Three weeks out id stop any high risk movements like standing presses or anything like that

Thanks for the in K...I've did a high rep low rep routine on chest, trying to stimulate the growth. I would go heavy 3 reps for a set, next set light 8 - 10 reps. As i mentioned my chest is my weak link, not an easy muscle to grow. What are your thoughts on the heavy/light routine?

Thanks for the in K...I've did a high rep low rep routine on chest, trying to stimulate the growth. I would go heavy 3 reps for a set, next set light 8 - 10 reps. As i mentioned my chest is my weak link, not an easy muscle to grow. What are your thoughts on the heavy/light routine?

I will write you a six week sample

Hey ECB, I had the same problem with the sticking point. We did lockouts in the power rack. Making sure the pins are adjusted so the arms are at a 90 degree when holding the bar.

One more question K. Do you do incline and if so, do you go heavy?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws