over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to the National title... first one of my two March shows

Damn good job phidias...That back is ridiculous...keep us posted on the finals...

damn my man sick as ever, your back is off the charts man, you look like a very young dorian yates... impressive as all hell, but then again you have always impressed the hell out of me man and many on this board. def. a pro in the making no doubt in my mind, and your going to be a young one at that..... wow!

Awesome bro, cant wait to see what you look like at the next one! Best of luck my friend

UN-Fricken-Believable!!!

You are a super-hero Phidias. I envy you and respect you so much you massive, aesthetic mofo!

Seriously, Be very very surprised if you don't end up on top of the world sometime very, very, very soon!

Truly Impressed, keep it up!

as always, incredibly impressive physique man, but that mullet is what really captures my eye!:p

UN-Fricken-Believable!!!

You are a super-hero Phidias. I envy you and respect you so much you massive, aesthetic mofo!

Seriously, Be very very surprised if you don't end up on top of the world sometime very, very, very soon!

hmmmmm and he works with phil hernon, so are you still up to my challenge big man???? ironserenity? ;)

Congrats man!! good luck at the Nationals! Hard as nails!!

From the IFBB French site. I love my hair on this one :p ... or "mullet" for some :eek: hummmm :mad: :D

Attachments

• demi-nord-2008_188.jpg
    demi-nord-2008_188.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
UN-Fricken-Believable!!!

You know what, IS? With the level of development you're displaying at only 19, I have a feeling YOU will be "on top the world" when you are my age (26). ;)

You are smart, which will quickly lead you very far in this sport if you keep believing in yourself... AND listen to the right people :)

Take B-boy's advice... Phil is such a wise guy :p ;)

Last edited:
you are a mutant on a path to destruction.... do not let anything stop you in your quest!:D

X-MEN lol :D I'll try my best! Thanks bro

One thing that really stands out to me is the thickness of your chest and the width of your back.
A little more tightening up and your going to be extremely hard to beat.

Thanks Chris! I used one of the tricks you gave me, and I gotta say it worked wonders ;) Good luck for you prep, I can't wait to see what you'll bring to the stage in a few weeks... some mid-course pics would be great :)

::ction-sm WOO-HOO! Great job Phidias!!
I thought you Europeans wore thongs at your contests? :confused

Not unless we are fed with monster cookies :p ;)

damn my man sick as ever, your back is off the charts man, you look like a very young dorian yates... impressive as all hell, but then again you have always impressed the hell out of me man and many on this board. def. a pro in the making no doubt in my mind, and your going to be a young one at that..... wow!

WOW! :eek: What can I say? I've such a respect for you, Brad, not only your very soon to be pro physique, but above all your wisdom and "clear view" on the sport... THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

But Dorian... maybe the blond hair but that's all I can see :rolleyes: :p

Hott, Boom, FSM, Military Muscle, Agon, MikeHeavyPecs, Iron Will, Dangkolo, Hutch, Sampson, W8, BD... muchas gracias a todos guys :)

Last edited:
New pics are coming :)

Attachments

• demi-nord-2008_119.jpg
    demi-nord-2008_119.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 409
Front lat spread... in preparation :rolleyes: Damn photographers who take pics when you're half-flexed :cool: :p :D

Attachments

• demi-nord-2008_137.jpg
    demi-nord-2008_137.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Too bad the angle is kinda weird...

Attachments

• demi-nord-2008_138.jpg
    demi-nord-2008_138.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 405
The pictures with the good lighting really show how tremendous you looked that day.

The best thing about you is you have a great heart to match your slightly above average physique. :D

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU DIDN'T GET THE SHAFT! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN.

WE ALL THINK YOU ARE THE SHIT, REGARDLESS OF YOUR PLACING, PHIDIAS.

[THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT IN CASE THE LANGUAGE BARRIER IS PRESENTING A PROBLEM! :D ]

WOW....Man you look great. In the one pic no one was even close to you.
Awesome Job...... How much do you weigh during non-dieting stage, I have only sen pic's of you dry and in comp shape or do you stay lean year round?

Congrat's man....You know there is only a handfull of people in the world that look as good as you, the dedication is amazing to me even though your a youngster.. Honestly, you make us old guy's wonder why were doing it.:D :D

Whoop Whoop!!! :jum;ing-s
Your the Man Phidias. Congrats

You look amazing brother. Very impressive!! Few pics have impressed me this much. Respect brother.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws