over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to the National title... first one of my two March shows

I may have been better than the others on that very day, but just so you know YOU MADE ME FEEL DAMN SMALL WHEN YOU SHOWED UP BACKSTAGE WITH NATH :eek: :eek: :p

Guys... Mike keep getting bigger and bigger by the day... buddy's just a frigging monster :eek: Way over 280lbs at 5'8'' with 21" arms COLD :eek:

In all honesty, and I've seen my share of pros at various events, the only one who impressed me more than Mike was Ronnie... says it all :eek: I'm repeating myself, but if you were able to see Mike in front of you, you simply would be in shock!

But the bro made me a favor and then again gently decided not to get his ass on stage just so the lights could be focused on me... that's what I call a true friend :D

As far as those desserts you mentionned, I'm really wondering how Lynx's cookies compare... :D :)

thanks bro, really appreciate but I'm off season you are on stage, I ain't that big you know it for an off season

go and kick their asses in the finals, then big off season waiting for you with tons of "mi-cuit" and Lynx's cookies :D :D :D

I'll post pics later this week, been looking at them yesterday, some of them make u look even more terrific dude and the sunday's pics are really cool to see ! " oh champs élysées " :cool:

Kudo's to my bro Phidias

It took me a while to pick up on this, but Phidias was the greatest sculptor of the ancient world. Your screen name certainly fits. Once again congratulations!!

Got it! ;)

Thanks buddy :)

And in case you wonder about it too, as I once answered to Main or BD21 awhile back (just can't remember whom exactly), my avatar is Sydney BRISTOW, aka Jennifer GARNER in ALIAS. :p

I loved that show! :) ;) Too bad they stopped it :(

Well, You and K are just gonna have to come down to my neck of the woods so we can scare the hell out of the locals. When we walk into a restaurant here they will clear two tables. You two walk in first and I will hide in your shadows!!;) :D

sounds good to me but we have to find an "all you can eat"

that's the only thing that can feed an off season Phidias :D

I ain't that big you know it for an off season

Yeah... sure... :rolleyes:

Go buy yourself a mirror cause YOU TRULY ARE A FREAK AMONG THE FREAKIEST FREAKS :eek: ;)

AND I MEAN IT!!!

And to think it's just the start and you'll keep growing like that for the next years :eek: :p

Congrats!! You do look amazing... down to the road map on your quads.

So if I send cookies, do I get the thong photo or do they have to be Lynx's cookies? :confused: :p

btw... I have some Girl Scout cookies... but don't tell Everlast about them. :eek:

Ever thought about the moment they will never grow again? :eek: :eek: :p ;) You bald guys... :D

WILL never grow again??
oh trust me... it's way past "will" my friend ;)
if i let it grow now, it'll look like a reverse moehawk :D

congratulations. you looked absolutely magnificent. good luck on your next contest.

(btw, your english is great. i didn't realize it was not your native language.)

So if I send cookies, do I get the thong photo or do they have to be Lynx's cookies? :confused:

It would annoy me to start a war between you and Lynx, Sassy :eek: :p

But I have to admit I would gladly give an honest opinion on which ones are the best if ever I could taste those Girl Scout sweets... ;) :)

never grow again??
oh trust me... it's way past "will" my friend ;)
if i let it grow now, it'll look like a reverse moehawk :D

Don't forget to take a pic... :eek: :D

(btw, your english is great. i didn't realize it was not your native language.)

That's a compliment which makes me at least as happy as the ones about my physique! Thanks a lot phoenix! :)

On a side note, if you could listen to me speaking in English, I bet a fortune you wouldn't understand a single word due to my awful accent :eek: :p :D

It would annoy me to start a war between you and Lynx, Sassy :eek: :p

But I have to admit I would gladly give an honest opinion on which ones are the best if ever I could taste those Girl Scout sweets... ;) :)

I have to admit I don't cook very much, so Lynx's cookies would be much better than mine. :)

wow bro

awesome job!

MY GOD

Did you post these pix to make us feel like crap!! cuz I do right now.
I seriously wish to look like that some day.

GREAT LEGS :eek:

WOW

:eek: very impressive!!! you have acheived what 98.9% of the world will never acheive. awsome bro.

Man Phidias! You look AMAZING! Your dedication has really paid off big time man. How do you keep all that hair man? I gotta say...you got some of the best hair on the board! :D

I don't know what I want more...your physique or...YOUR HAIR! hahaha...

I have to admit I don't cook very much, so Lynx's cookies would be much better than mine.

Cordon bleu or not, when someone puts his heart into doing something for you, the least that can be done is to be thankful and taste them... after, the result... you don't necessary need to tell the truth :p ;) :)

Did you post these pix to make us feel like crap!! cuz I do right now.
I seriously wish to look like that some day.

And when you look like me trust me you still won't be satisfied and feel you look like crap comparing to some... :rolleyes: :cool:

:eek: very impressive!!! you have acheived what 98.9% of the world will never acheive. awsome bro.

Which means I need to improve A LOT, cause 1.1% of the world still look better than me... and that's about 70 million people :eek: ;)

How do you keep all that hair man? I gotta say...you got some of the best hair on the board!

I don't know what I want more...your physique or...YOUR HAIR! hahaha...

:D

My secret for hair? Hummmm... don't tell anyone but you were all fooled... BY MY WIG :eek: :D

Just kidding, in case some would believe it... ;)

Knucklehed, tjhoban, Krom... thanks guys :)

FYI

Got it! ;)

Thanks buddy :)

And in case you wonder about it too, as I once answered to Main or BD21 awhile back (just can't remember whom exactly), my avatar is Sydney BRISTOW, aka Jennifer GARNER in ALIAS. :p

I loved that show! :) ;) Too bad they stopped it :(

just so you know she is from about an hour south of here in West Virginia ; )

Keep up the hard work, your looking fantastic!

Phidias: I look at your pictures everyday for inspiration and to keep pushing harder these last 6-7 weeks.

I also have a couple pics of Alex on my fridge to keep me strong.

Between the two of you, you are GREAT inspiration. Not to mention, two classy individuals.

just so you know she is from about an hour south of here in West Virginia ; )

:mad: I hate you, hott :p :D

Anyway WV or elsewhere, there is Ben... :eek: :( And from what I hear, she has zero project of getting rid of his stupid ass anytime soon... :mad: :rolleyes: :p

Sorry, Mr Affleck, I'm just JEALOUS!!! :)

Phidias: I look at your pictures everyday for inspiration and to keep pushing harder these last 6-7 weeks.

I also have a couple pics of Alex on my fridge to keep me strong.

Between the two of you, you are GREAT inspiration. Not to mention, two classy individuals.

Main,

Wanna laugh? Believe it or not, but each time I'm on the incline treadmill and the intensity comes close to unbearable, I think to what Big A once called so appropriately "your cross-striated glutes"... and I go on... till the end! :)

Cause honestly, aside from Alex, I've NEVER seen someone reaching your level of conditionning :eek:

And to say you work with him now... I have a feeling in a few weeks I am the one who will look at your pics and say OMG... HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?!!! :eek: ;) :D

Now that you were so kind with me, I need to confess you something, C.: you're one of the reasons, along with guys like Homonunculus, Wyldeone, Skip, jut to name a few who don't visit PM anymore, why I joined this board a few years ago... a wealth of knowlegde along with a great attitude. We need more people like you in our sport.

That's all I gotta say! :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner