over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rubiel Mosquera aka "Neckzilla"

A legitimate freak, but nothing harmonious or aesthetic to win high level contests
Here he is guest posing he reminds me of Johnnie O Jackson type of physique.

what is this forum's opinions on Larry? I mean props to him for making his money and all, but he is a redonk clown.

I mean I get post-show rebound, water, sodium etc...especially if you blow it out hard, but...53lbsin 5 days? wut?

9ooi0iu71lyb1.jpg

what is this forum's opinions on Larry? I mean props to him for making his money and all, but he is a redonk clown.

I mean I get post-show rebound, water, sodium etc...especially if you blow it out hard, but...53lbsin 5 days? wut?

View attachment 185406

hope he's on some good blood pressure medication if he's allowing himself to blow up like that

as for what i think of him? i wonder what could have been - had he applied his talents toward bodybuilding instead of powerlifting.

superhuman strength, but now he's an assortment of mangled body parts that is not aesthetically pleasing

View attachment 185406

I honestly think it's simply that he has not dieted deep down hard in a very long time and he had to lose a ton of weight so he just lost control of his appetite. He's really not used to the ebbs and flows of contest dieting and when he competing in bbing he didn't have to diet nearly as hard or suck down so low. I think he was so hungry he just lost control. I can attest...it happens lol.

Can he pull off all that water and get peeled and hard? Idk but I see potential if you could actually what's under that skin lol. He has better genetics than Jonnie who had some pretty shit legs tbh for a pro

I was watching Larry a lot more in his strongman days with Thor. He's a good guy he's playing the field and doing things he loves or finds interesting, a lot of colabs. I think he's a powerlifter at the core though. It's interesting watching people's lives as time goes on that's the cool thing about social media you kind of watch people grow and their journeys.

This Neckzilla dude may not win any shows, but neither did Vic Richards, if I recall. And Vic had an amazing following even before social media was around. This dude is probably making better money than many competing BBers.

I think the guy has an epic gym physique, like Vic Richards, Frank McGrath, and Dennis James. You can do pretty well that way if you're smart with endorsements, and get a social media following.

The guy has it all

Come conditioned, and he’s going to make an impact

I honestly think it's simply that he has not dieted deep down hard in a very long time and he had to lose a ton of weight so he just lost control of his appetite. He's really not used to the ebbs and flows of contest dieting and when he competing in bbing he didn't have to diet nearly as hard or suck down so low. I think he was so hungry he just lost control. I can attest...it happens lol.
Been there done that i gained 15 lbs in ONE day but that was it my cravings gone after that bakery feast … well no wonder that was epic 😁

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131