over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safe-mail/hushmail/cyber-rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, does that mean people can't communicate relatively securely simply by clicking reply to pass back & forth an ongoing e-mail message as it develops?

Put differently, how do we get continuity of communication if we gotta keep restarting new e-mails with new subject headings everytime we want to respond to something or add new details????

no, that isn't what it means. if they, as a person, send you an email you can reply without issue. but not to an automated bounce back. if you notice when you open a bounce back on safe mail, it says

Reply to: [email protected]

but if you open an email you have received from that same person that wasn't an automated bounce back, the reply to: part is omitted.

Well, if all it was, was nothing more than a scare.....than good. Regardless though, Fuck that shit. Ive been in the game for years. Have just now gotten active on boards and I was around back in the days of Ret, Steelmil, and others. Im getting a securenym account tomorrow. There is no price on safety fellas!!!! Everyone take care, be careful, and most of all STAY SAFE!!. All the best to you guys

Ok
Im not saying anyone is wrong, but i can tell you this from FIRST hand experience. It takes an act of GOD for local pigs to get any info from hush or cyber-rights. They have to contact the FBI. The FBI wont even attempt to trace hush unless its a multimillion dollar illegal operation or terrorist plot.
I was personally told this by the FBI agent who tried to trace MY hushmail account. He stated they had to go through 5 different servers in 5 different countries, subpoena each server, which eventually will get them to the main server in Canada. To get past them the authorities must apply to the Canadian government through an appropriate Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty and request that the Canadian government obtain an order that is legally enforceable in British Columbia, Canada.
Now, here is what makes it even harder for LE to get any info from hush... they have to do the same thing for ever single email. If someone made many different accounts, and used an anonymizer also, i was told that even if the FBI did take on the case it would take a minimum of one year per email.
All that is straight from the FBI agents mouth.

Here is a very simple and easy way to communicate to people whom you trust, without sending or receiving anything they can trace or intercept.
Set up a hushmail or cyber account... send the user name and password to your trusted bros via text, pay phone or plain ol priority mail.
Instead of emailing each other valuable information, just log into your account, and make a draft, and save it in your draft folder. Call or text your trusted person, girlfriend your hiding from the wife, source your using, who ever and tell them to go "check" there stocks, weather, whatever you want to use to code your shit.
They can log in read the info, leave a reply by draft, and log out. Its that simple. The only way anyone, feds included could read your shit is if they know your email account and password. Nothing is being transmitted over the Internet.
There are SO many ways to get around the "man".... you just have to use your brain.

^ fin nice :D

This should help you.

**broken link removed**

i cant make heads or tails out of anything ive found, i installed it but have no clue how to use it....................:(

just found this tho ,**broken link removed**....................even undergrads cant figure it out

and if i'm reading correctly, the only way this works is if the receiver is also using pgp

Last edited:
Ok
Here is a very simple and easy way to communicate to people whom you trust, without sending or receiving anything they can trace or intercept.
Set up a hushmail or cyber account... send the user name and password to your trusted bros via text, pay phone or plain ol priority mail.
Instead of emailing each other valuable information, just log into your account, and make a draft, and save it in your draft folder. Call or text your trusted person, girlfriend your hiding from the wife, source your using, who ever and tell them to go "check" there stocks, weather, whatever you want to use to code your shit.
They can log in read the info, leave a reply by draft, and log out. Its that simple. The only way anyone, feds included could read your shit is if they know your email account and password. Nothing is being transmitted over the Internet.

Have seen this in the movies, bombers recieve terget info this way... If they(whoever) have access to your account why couldnt they just look in your "draft" box...?

Well up till 2000.

**broken link removed**

I don't have any but with all the terrorism and everything that's taken place over the years, there's a VERY high probability besides that it was spoken of before 9/11...

I'm no conspiracy theorist but think about...The U.S. owns the internet and they're not going allow global threats to just order a $100 pgp (that's new anyways...look for older versions) to get away with all communications...Not happening...It's absurd actually.

How bout this...Prove that there is no back door.:eek:

Last edited:
from 2003

**broken link removed**

I don't have any but with all the terrorism and everything that's taken place over the years, there's a VERY high probability besides that it was spoken of before 9/11...

I'm no conspiracy theorist but think about...The U.S. owns the internet and they're not going allow global threats to just order a $100 pgp (that's new anyways...look for older versions) to get away with all communications...Not happening...It's absurd actually.

How bout this...Prove that there is no back door.:eek:

So, does that mean people can't communicate relatively securely simply by clicking reply to pass back & forth an ongoing e-mail message as it develops?

Put differently, how do we get continuity of communication if we gotta keep restarting new e-mails with new subject headings everytime we want to respond to something or add new details????

Eh, sort of - I noticed this too. It seems to reply to Admin when I hit reply on a bounceback but to the person when its a one on one email. Sometimes. It's aimed the reply at Admin for a reply on those too. Quite simply, since I have kind of a single use for my safe mail, I look at the address bar before I click send. Kind of easy.

no, that isn't what it means. if they, as a person, send you an email you can reply without issue. but not to an automated bounce back. if you notice when you open a bounce back on safe mail, it says

Reply to: [email protected]

but if you open an email you have received from that same person that wasn't an automated bounce back, the reply to: part is omitted.

Thanx, I'll play around with that a bit & see how it worx.

from 2003

**broken link removed**

I don't have time to read it all but maybe you can sum it up.

I just don't believe most all that's written because if the u.s. does have a back door to new pgp, they sure wouldn't make anything that public for futher attacks to be taken care of in that regard...Understand?

Have seen this in the movies, bombers recieve terget info this way... If they(whoever) have access to your account why couldnt they just look in your "draft" box...?

No bro i never seen it in a movie, my point is if they do not have access to your account there is no way to read your information if you and your dude are the only ones who know the username and password.
What account did you mean? Your ISP or your hush account?
I would imagine that either account they would still need your password and if you make a good enough pass then u have no worries. I am by far any where near as smart about these kind of things as most here are, im just learning when taught.
Btw ...whats the best evidence wiper/cleaner for a personal laptop?

No bro i never seen it in a movie, my point is if they do not have access to your account there is no way to read your information if you and your dude are the only ones who know the username and password.
What account did you mean? Your ISP or your hush account?
I would imagine that either account they would still need your password and if you make a good enough pass then u have no worries. I am by far any where near as smart about these kind of things as most here are, im just learning when taught.
Btw ...whats the best evidence wiper/cleaner for a personal laptop?

If you're talking about using a draft form to talk with a friend, you're pretty much right, you'll be safe in regards to things being intercepted because it's never sent through the net. However, I can't see many sources having the time, energy, or caution thrown to the wind to access multiple persons' email accounts.

All this has been discussed before and I believe it was in the Computer/tech. forum. It disscused zip lip, pgp etc. Check there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear