over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SAINTS FANS HOLLA!

I love the Saints, and always have. As a matter of fact, my girl and I have fleur di lis tattoos, but not for the football team, just for the meaing behind it. I have to say I hope the big man gets another ring, so I am hoping Vikings win and take the Lombardi before Favre retires. He deserves it. Best athlete in the NFL history, ever. You don't have to be the winningest to be the best athlete, for those of you who are retarded bean counters.

Thats just we in the Big Easy have been saying for the past 40 years.:(

Just to be where we are now is cool.

GEAUX SAINTS

Who cares about this season? Next season my team will win it all!

/delusional Bills fan

The Saints defense is def gonna have their hands full, but I'm still picking em' to win!!

I have never had a problem with the saints but they are becoming known as the cheapshot artists of the NFL the past 2 weeks with that hit on warner and now all these late shots on Favre. I guess they feel the need to shed their reputation as being soft (no one will ever mistake them for the ravens, steelers titans) but taking cheap shots on Qb's isnt the way to do it. Go Vikings. After seeing this crap they pull for 2 weeks i will be rooting against the saints.

I have never had a problem with the saints but they are becoming known as the cheapshot artists of the NFL the past 2 weeks with that hit on warner and now all these late shots on Favre. I guess they feel the need to shed their reputation as being soft (no one will ever mistake them for the ravens, steelers titans) but taking cheap shots on Qb's isnt the way to do it. Go Vikings. After seeing this crap they pull for 2 weeks i will be rooting against the saints.

i agree 200% go indy!! :)

28-28 5 mins left to play! wwwooooooohooooooooooooooooooo LETS GO VIKINGS! haha

ALL WE NEED IS A FIELD GOAL DAMN IT! LETS GO VIKINGS LETS GO! :p

Boy am I glad I'm not a cop in New Orleans tonight

HOLY CRAP !

ALL WE NEED IS A FIELD GOAL DAMN IT! LETS GO VIKINGS LETS GO! :p

Now THAT was a game! I feel sorry for Farve and the Vikings though, ya gotta admit they fought HARD, and almost pulled it off.

Now THAT was a game! I feel sorry for Farve and the Vikings though, ya gotta admit they fought HARD, and almost pulled it off.

Naw , Brett has been to the big show a few times , look at his face when the kicked the field goal , it diden't bother him that much. The team on the other hand?

you can bet I'm gonna rag his ass for ending up on his back so many times tonight

Dominated the stats but,shot themselves in the foot at crucial times.Turnovers turnovers and fucking turnovers.Better team did NOT win!
Saw some cheap shit also coming from Saints,not Vikes style to play cheap.Still when all said and done,whats on scoreboard matters.

Last edited:
WHO the F DAT!!!!! Finally after about 40 years our Saints are going to the big game. This means so much to the city of new orleans and the whole state of Louisiana!

HAHA BUMPING THEM SAINTS!!!!!

WHO the F DAT!!!!! Finally after about 40 years our Saints are going to the big game. This means so much to the city of new orleans and the whole state of Louisiana!

I just hope the city survives it tonight

No doubt about it. That was one of the best games in a long time. Both sides didn't want to give up. I just wonder what's next for Farve?

Well.

No doubt about it. That was one of the best games in a long time. Both sides didn't want to give up. I just wonder what's next for Farve?

I know he wanted to win the super bowl and then retire, ( who wouldn't) so it's anybodys guess, he wouldn't say last nite after the game. Said he was gonna go home and talk it over with the family. If it were me I would play one more season and if I didn't make it to the big game, then I would just hang it up. All in all, what a career he has had with the NFL.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws