over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Samson Gear: Road to the classic physique nationals

NPCclassicphysique champ

Registered
Newbies
I have been using Samson for almost 10 years now and he is by far the best sponsor on this board imho. Every order has always been prompt discreet and on point. I have used his gear for all my shows and every compound I have tried has always been spot on and worked as intended. I will be making a return to the competitive stage and using all Samson gear to make it to the nationals and beyond. I plan on turning pro in 2022 and have a long way to go. I used Samson gear to win my local show 10 years ago and his gear is the only gear I trust 100%. Now I’m making a comeback I’m sticking with him all the way to the pro stage. I have to completely transform my physique and it will be a fun journey doing so. I plan on combining sarms from proven peptides with each of my cycles to boost my gains. I will post very detailed info of my cycles my training and nutrition with weekly updated progress pics. I look forward to sharing my journey with all of you. Stay tuned my journey back to the competition stage starts soon.

B16EF4C0-709C-4C39-BAA6-8550AAB34666.jpeg
Figured I’d post some pics of what I looked like back in 2012 when I competed last. I will be starting my Samson supplies cycle next week and pairing Samson gear with sarms for the next 18 months. The entire transformation will be shared and logged here. Time to turn this dad bod back into a championship physique

Attachments

• E1389510-CF70-4643-8356-381E211E803A.png
    E1389510-CF70-4643-8356-381E211E803A.png
    382 KB · Views: 70
  • 27A8FC29-0A01-4BF5-A991-196CB19BB7EC.png
    27A8FC29-0A01-4BF5-A991-196CB19BB7EC.png
    437.8 KB · Views: 70
My Samson DVD’s have arrived. As always communication was excellent and everything arrived lightning quick. The pack was very professional and discreet. A1 service from day 1 until now, I’m going to start calling this guy mr. consistency. For my total body transformation I will be solely using a combination of Samson DVD’s and sarms from a trusted proven source. I have used his entire line up over the years and everything has always been top notch. I look like complete shit right now but hey gotta start somewhere. I haven’t touched any gear since 2012, almost a decade. I stopped going to the gym right around that time too. I’m 37 right now and started working out around 19-20. Damn that was a long time ago. Let me see if I can remember my original path to growth. So I started working out in my parents basement just doing dumbbell curls everyday with a 50-60lb weight. After doing that daily for a few months I went to sports authority and bought an Olympic curl bar weight set that came with approx 255lbs and an Olympic bar. Once I got my Olympic set I started doing standing military press 4 shoulders, barbell curl 4 biceps, barbell row 4 back, and I used an ice cooler along with couch cushion to make a ghetto bench to chest press 135lbs with. Back then when I began weight training I was 170lbs. After about 8 months I got up to a solid 200lbs naturally. At that point it didn’t matter how much I ate I couldn’t get past 200lbs. Then I discovered a company called legal gear that at the time offered a full Line up of transdermal prohormone lotions. I purchased the 1-ad, 1-test, 4ad. I applied the lotion once daily to both arms and after a few months I exploded up to a lean and hard 225lbs. Man I miss those good ol prohormones before the ban. Right around 21 I joined my first gym and got my hands on some drol and dbol. I had no idea what I was doing but I started popping those bad boys. For a month or so I’d take only drol at 50mg. Then I switch over to only dbol at 50mg. Then I finished up the rest that I had together. Which was like another 4-6 weeks of 50mg drol/50mg dbol daily. I made some good gains my weight shot up to 255lbs. At that point I was probably benching around 300lbs or so. Once I finished the orals I was ready to start pinning and I got my hands on a few bottles of test. I ran test all by itself for another 20-24 months and the test took me from 255-285. Of course I was holding a ton of water and fat but I thought I looked great and I felt great. Now fast forward to 2006, someone at my gym convinced me to do a bodybuilding show. I did the Maryland state championship and stepped on stage at a chiseled 220lbs. Approx the same weight I was when I finished my prohormones and started AAS. I never realized that until now. I won the heavyweight open class and overall title. 2009 came and I did my next show, the Pittsburgh championships. I had the time of my life there. I’m sure a lot of you guys already know that all the top pros guest pose at this show. So seeing all the guys that I’d been idolizing in the magazines was incredible. I stepped on stage at the Pittsburg 235lbs ripped at 6ft and won the super heavy weight open division. I would have won the overall title but met my match going up against now IFBB pro Seth Feroce. Just my luck Seth decided to do the Pittsburg show the same year I did and he showed up looking phenomenal along with his coach Hany Rambod. I had those two shook backstage tho. They walking over to where I was pumping up checking me out. I was big and conditioned as fuck at 235 but hey Seth was pro ready and had politics on his side. I couldn’t compete with that plus he had a more complete package I still needed to bring my legs up. Right before the finals I heard hany telling Seth the judges said we got it. I didn’t pay that much mind I gave it 150% and was waiting to hear my number called for 1st place overall winner after the final pose down. That didn’t happen tho I won my class but took second in the show to Seth feroce who went on from there to win the nationals that same year. The kids a beast and beat me as a light heavy a humbling experience. After that show I did the Maryland east coast championship in 2010 as a warmup to the nationals and wanted to see what i would look like on stage at 255lbs. The day before I looked pretty decent I think good enough to at least take no less then second in my class but I got bad advice by a “bro” who told me to pig out right before the show that blew my conditioning. I will post some pics for u guys. I looked awful and took 3rd in my class. I did one more show after that and that was it for me. My life took me in a different direction. I stopped bodybuilding in 2012 and lost all my size by 2014-15. I got back in the gym in 2018 and trained naturally 6 days a week. I managed to build myself up but nothing close to what u looked like on gear. And here I am now 2 years of training no gear with a rediscovered love and passion for bodybuilding. I’m ready to get back on the stage and go for that pro card I should have never given up on. With the addition of classic physique there is no doubt in my mind I will turn pro. It’s just a matter of when and where. I have spent the last two weeks using Samson Clen and some DMAA to try and get rid of some stubborn belly fat. I hate getting old. I never had belly fat in my life until I turned 35, regardless what I ate. I will share some pics with you from 2010 when I stepped on stage at 255 with poor condition. Also a pic of me in 2014 after I lost all my muscle right up until 2020 after I put on some size naturally. I will also show my belly reduction using Clen. I still got a lot more stomach to lose. I haven’t started cardio or a strict diet yet nor have I been to the gym since March/April. All my workouts have been quarantined pushups pull-ups dips and curls with a water bag....prison style lol. I will start my AAS cycle this weekend first time touching gear in 7 years or so I can’t wait. I will also begin going to the gym next week. I got a long way to go but hey if I could do it then I know I can do it now.

Will follow along, going to post up current pics? Also what’s your current height and weight at?

Thanks 🙏🏿 for the support bro it’s greatly appreciated. I’m 6ft and just weighed in at 267. I will post some current pics for you now brother.

Here are some current pics of what I look like after training 1.5 years in the gym and 6 months of quarantine training...no gear no juice no creatine no shakes no aminos ..all natural.. chicken and rice babe well pizza burgers fries and all that other good shit, but u get the idea. I will start the pics from 2.5 weeks back before I started the Samson Clen up until a couple days ago. My belly has come down some not much. I’m a fucking fat kid (as I hang my head in shame) so long dad bod u gotta go.

AD637269-726F-4B96-8735-6827FFF8373E.jpeg

Attachments

• E67FA04E-1A15-4254-AB61-B10653E67247.jpeg
    E67FA04E-1A15-4254-AB61-B10653E67247.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 0989D41B-DFBA-4B71-B6B2-52619049D405.jpeg
    0989D41B-DFBA-4B71-B6B2-52619049D405.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 26
Last but certainly not least one ☝️ final shot from the rear of my blown conditioning in 2010. So from here I start my cycle on Saturday and will post my cycle and some mandatory pose pics so I can gauge my progress. Till the next time folks ✌🏿

91C9D155-62B7-4419-B2C2-286BCDCCA7A2.jpeg

Looks like you are still carrying a lot of muscle mass despite the time off. That weight limit on classic physique will be tough to hit especially as you will probably put on lean tissue with starting back up the gear. Will be interesting to see how your body responds to everything

I believe for my height the weight limit is 225-230. The same weight I competed at when I was winning shows. 225 back then was way to small for me to be competitive on the national level. However If I could bring my waist in and diet down to a detailed complete and symmetrical 225 again I think I can do some damage at the national level in classic physique.

I’m putting putting the final touches of my cycle together. As you guys know I will be running Samson DVD’s 📀 orals only to start out with. Just like I did way back when, when this all started. Along with some sarms. I have never tried sarms before. This will be a first for me. I’m curious to see if these cutting edge supplements combined with gear will amplify my results. Now if there are any particular sarms that you guys want me to research for you let me know and I will add it in. I will unbiasedly report my findings as I go along. I’m open to any request along this journey. A buddy of mine swears by proven peptides and had some amazing reports on mk677 and yk11 so I’m thinking about throwing 1 of those in. Let me know what you guys think and I will kick things of on Sunday. Thanks again for the support, until next time. E3B948C1-AA25-4F1C-8BED-277F5A5A4F6E.jpeg

After watching this video on mk-677 I’m definitely including that compound right off the bat. The Doc is a bit extreme but I got to hand it to him. He does his research very throughly and he’s an intelligent guy who doesn’t mind sharing the science. Let’s go!

I decided to start with an 8 week recomp cycle in hopes of getting into somewhat decent shape by thanksgiving. I started out by trying the jenapharm var all by itself yesterday. Just to test and see how potent these 50mg bad boys are and boy are they potent. Anavar is one of the only orals I get an immediate effect from. Not 2-3 days later after getting the blood levels up in my system but the very first moment I take real anavar I get mega pumps during that days workout. 45-60 mins after taking the var my biceps got a sick pump one that I haven’t felt in years. Today I threw in everything else checkout my cycle below.

8 week recomp

Day 1-50mg var
Days 2-10
50mg anavar split am/pm
50mg Winny split am/pm
25mg anadrol 1hr before bed
12.5mg mk677 1hr before bed
10mg rad140
100mcg Clen 4 days on 3 days off
75mg dmaa 656D39F6-D1C1-4ECB-9145-06A3B944DF88.jpeg E03E160E-858A-46BC-ACD3-E0ABB2D858C1.jpeg

Day 11-30
75mg var split am/pm
75mg Winny split am/pm
25mg drol 1hr before bed
35mg rad140
12.5mg mk677 1hr before bed
100mcg of Clen 3 days on 2 days off
100mg dmaa split am with Clen and pm 10mins before workout

Day 31-60
100mg var split am/pm
100mg Winny split am/pm
Anadrol is taken out and replaced with yk11
Yk11 20mg a day split am/pm
Mk677 12mg 1hr before bed
Rad140 35mg

Attachments

• 6D1C90EF-8856-4D43-B500-D01F1E8B302F.jpeg
    6D1C90EF-8856-4D43-B500-D01F1E8B302F.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 12
Training went well today did chest excellent pumps the weights are already feeling slightly lighter then they should. First day back in the gym after a long lay off not trying to lift anything crazy.

Flat barbell press 4 x 10 going up to 315
Incline barbell press 4 x 10 going up to 315
Incline dumbbell press 4 x 10 with the 100lb
Dumbbell flyes superset with champagnes 4 x10 using the 70lb

Diet this week is pretty straight forward

M-Saturday

Meal 1- 6 eggs scrambled 30 gram protein shake 1 bowl oatmeal

Meal 2- 2 cans of tuna 200 calories 40g protein

Meal 3- 2 cans of tuna 200 calories 40g protein

Meal 4- canned diced chicken breast 180 calories 40g protein

Meal 5- 2 chicken breast 300-400 calories 50-60g protein

I will be sticking to this diet plan for the month of September

Wow!!! Is all I can say it’s only been a couple days on this cycle and the pumps are insane. Not just the pumps when I’m training those are out of this world but I’m pumped 24/7 right now. I feel like I been on cycle 2-3 weeks or something. Samson’s gear is even more potent then I remember.

Wasn’t able to make it to the gym today. I did an at home workout. 2 part workout; 90 mins of push ups pull-ups dips body squats curls and side laterals. A round robin style workout as many sets advanced I could in 90 mins. Finished the workout off with 30 mins of shadow kickboxing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear