over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Satchet to vial. Crashed gear

dros

Registered
Hey guys

I have some DHB that im trying to transfer to vials and it is taking extremly long time. I am pressing with full force trough a 22um whatman filter and only one drop at a time will come out. I am using a 21g. Is there vacuum inside the empty vials that i need to draw out air first?

These are empty sterile vials. The DHB was crashed so I had to reheat it, but it immediately crashes again after 15minutes or so.

Can i save this?

Last edited:
You should have 2 pins in the vial stopper your filtering into. 1 attached to you filter that your pushing your gear through and a smaller one to equal the pressure of the vial itself. If your gear continues to crash you want to add sterile oil and and a small amount of BA to the overall volume -or- combine it with another bottle of something else already made.

You should have 2 pins in the vial stopper your filtering into. 1 attached to you filter that your pushing your gear through and a smaller one to equal the pressure of the vial itself. If your gear continues to crash you want to add sterile oil and and a small amount of BA to the overall volume -or- combine it with another bottle of something else already made.

I see. So, when I use a new sterile vial I dont push in or pull out any air before doing this?

No you do not just transfer oil into sterile vials and the other pin will help as a vent

I see. So, when I use a new sterile vial I dont push in or pull out any air before doing this?

No, there is no need to.
Understand though, if you add oil or BA to prevent the hormone crashing in the vial you will have to calculate that added volume as it will decrease your mg per ml.

No, there is no need to.
Understand though, if you add oil or BA to prevent the hormone crashing in the vial you will have to calculate that added volume as it will decrease your mg per ml.

Then why did it take so long to filter you think?
Only 1 drop at a time would come out. Took 2 hours for 25ml

Was the oil not warm enough?

It was crystalized a bit. Maybe i Didnt heat it up enough.

I sent you pm. Please check when you have the time

You should have 2 pins in the vial stopper your filtering into. 1 attached to you filter that your pushing your gear through and a smaller one to equal the pressure of the vial itself.

Yeah, otherwise you will be increasing the pressure in the vial as you transfer the liquid in and it will make it harder to push against. The fuller you make the bottle the harder it will get. I think if you were to take a small gauge needle now and stick it into your stopper you will hear the air rushing out.

Not to turn this into a homebrew thread but you would want to add BB instead of BA to prevent crashing. The BA might add some bite and PIP for the injection.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131