over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Savannah, Georgia V.S. Summerville S.C.

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well as some of you may know; I have my house on the market. It finally looks like I have a solid buyer, and I am looking to move down south. I have a brother in S.C. and he loves it down there. I want to move because I am getting to hate a lot of things about N.Y. Winter being one of them. I also plan on going back to school to further my education. I have been looking online around the country for a state to move to. I considered S.C. because my brother and his family are there, but I also think Savannah G.A looks nice as well. Both locations have access to education wich is the most important. I also want to be close to the ocean, because I want to fish more. I love the water, and thats the reason my current house is on a lake. So are there any members here that can tell me what these two locations are like? Any information will be helpful. When my house is sold I plan on spending a few days in each place to get a feel for it. Thanks in advance for any information.

Last edited:
Savanah GA is one of my wife and I's favorite cities. Thats where she wants to move when we retire in 30 years.

I have never been to summerville but I do know Savannah... Gooey(on here) actually married there and its one of our favorite cities as well.

as soon as I finish my degree I plan on moving to Savannah

Summerville is kinda iffy, but really close to Charleston, and about an hour away from the beach. Look into James Island, SC if you like to be near the water, which is not far from Summerville. A few colleges close by.

LIke i said above Savannah is one of our favorite places but it is expensive. Savannah has 2 parts (That we have seen)...Upper class and very low class. It has very very nice places and very very run down, slum type places and there isnt much inbetween. Now the upper class areas are expensive but very nice.

You may want to add Jacksonville, Fla to that mix. No state income tax.

Sacramento, Carmel....all california love!!!

Native Charlestonian here. I think the Charleston (inc. Summerville) area is much nicer than Savannah and has many more decent beaches nearby. I don't think it's that much more expensive than Savannah either. Instead of Summerville, you might want to look into James Island (as someone above said) or Mt. Pleasant. Both are about 10 min. from great beaches and have good gyms nearby.

Like I mentioned to you. James Island is the ticket.. Gold's and Close to bch's Trust me you don't want Savannah...

i ve always wanted to go to Summerville

I am from ellabell, Ga which is about 20 mins out from savannah. I lived there until I was 18 then moved. I am a country boy and prefer that deep south mentality, I grew up on dirt roads. ST. Patty's day is a big deal there on river street where they sell shirts that say I got river faced on shit street. I would love to move back to savannah but just not much for me there for work. Gulfstream pretty much is the job to have out there which is why I have friends that work there. I would have to admit that everytime I go back it looks deader than the last time I was there. I would say savannah over the other but hey I am bias :)

i've always thought savannah was kind of overrated....don't know anything about summerville but savannah is not as good as I thought it would be.

Lived in Savannah for 3 years...nice to visit but way overrated to live

Savannah is sure a pretty city to drive through. The way those trees hang over the road.

Charleston is the most beautiful city in the south - and, it has much more to offer than Savannah. Savannah is beautiful downtown and has some touristy good stuff, but Charleston is aristocratic - it's where all the money was in the old south and the houses on the Battery prove it.

It has some of the finest restaurants in the South and beaches every way you turn. I've wanted to live there for 30 years, but something always kept me away.

Go to Google Maps of Charleston and use the street views feature. Northern Charleston is also very nice, but it is like any satellite section of a city. Downtown Charleston is great.

Summerville/Charleston is ok. However I definitely put in my vote for Mount Pleasant S.C. nice town, with beaches close by and all the amenities you could want

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear