over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scott Steiner and his Nasty Guns

Its not Buff Bagwell, but a guy who uses a similar gimick.

He let everyone know this about a year ago.

As for best phyisque in wrestling right now - check out Rob Terry over in TNA - that dude could probably compete if he wanted to.

As for legit baddasses, theres a bunch of stories out there about Rick Rude, who at one point was a champion arm wrestler. According to the stories, he shut up guys like the ultimate warrior and Kevin Nash REAL quick.

I will see if i can find the website for you guys.

So Lucian Bagwell is not Buff Bagwell? Well he has the same tats and the same name.

So Lucian Bagwell is not Buff Bagwell? Well he has the same tats and the same name.

Different guy...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/28133-ot-how-get-into-pro-wrestling.html

"due to the fact i can be sued i wont say everyone who i worked for.
but i was a worker for 4 years and did pretty well. my gimmik was buff bagwells little brother which i didnt want to do but i had no choice.
ya i got the shit kicked out of me while in training to so many bumps i couldnt even walk when i left. but i was built like a bber. that got me more respect from some of the names which some guys ddnt get. i wasnt a jobber but if asked to " do the job" i did.inht e indy feds i held the tag tittles for almost a year, the interstate tittle and the last one i never got the heavywight tittle. i was a tag tittle holder _cw world tag champs when we beat dave and dean powers for the titles and i made the mistake of doing a show for another fed. i was the winner of a batle royal and it was a deccent payday so i did. the bigger fed owner showed up and caught about 12 of us at the show. the next big show we lost the straps and i was jobbed out to newer guys and forced to eat shit for a bit till i redeemed myself which i did. by the time i got back to mid card i hurt my shoulder and while healing got an almost fatal case of phnumonia. at that point the fed was bought by _ince and he shut it down and released a lot if guys. the whole gay thing was never around. when i got there i had a rep from being a bouncer for many years as well as had been a trainied mma fighter so all that as well as being 5"10" 250+ lb in deccent shape, i was left alone. once some of the names saw how much punnishment i took at the traiing and kept getting back up for more i was taken under some wings. i loved it, i miss it and would love to do it again. but a t 31 with the possibility f a serious injury and not wanting to be addicted to painkillers again....i think ill leave ot to yuounger guys.
but damn i miss the sweet pains and aches.....the pop of the crowd.... keeping kayfabe at hotels and hotel bars(where you could find all of us after the show.)....the black roller suitcases...the fanny packs......the steel chairs (which are 100% real)...and hearing the BAGWELL<BAWGELL<BAGWELL chant.....not drug or ammount of drinking can replace that feeling......what a freakin high!!!!!!!!!
lucian"

i really dont see how somebody could get there bis to look like that... him and arnold has or (had) amazing bis!! possibly couple best ever imo

rob terry in tna is hugeee man. hes even called "The Freak" Rob Terry. he'll be on tv tonight, hes jacked as hell and def can compete if he wanted too

LOL yeah i saw Mason.

When he first came out I was thinking "oh crap Batista is back!".

Then i realized he was just a clone, a thicker clone at that!

exactly man. even his face looks like batista and he dresses like him too, its funny as hell. he's just a thicker batista

exactly man. even his face looks like batista and he dresses like him too, its funny as hell. he's just a thicker batista

I think he is on the Gladiators program in the UK. He is 6ft 6 and about 20 stone (280 pounds). He is welsh.

I think he is on the Gladiators program in the UK. He is 6ft 6 and about 20 stone (280 pounds). He is welsh.

yeah but he was on the gladiators in 2009 when hulk hosted it. im not sure if the show is still running, buts it now running in the u.s.a. i heard

Who is lucian bagwell? I have known Marcus since about 1996 and know his brother and mother.Never heard of Lucian bagwell?
I havent spoken to them in awhile,but there was NO Lucian in the family,lol.

Last edited:
big rob terry is on right now. jackedddd. he could def compete if he wanted too

yeah but he was on the gladiators in 2009 when hulk hosted it. im not sure if the show is still running, buts it now running in the u.s.a. i heard

wait mason ryan was on american gladiators? That show was cancelled (again) after 2 seasons. I watched the first season but not much of the 2nd. I assume he would have been on season 2?

wait mason ryan was on american gladiators? That show was cancelled (again) after 2 seasons. I watched the first season but not much of the 2nd. I assume he would have been on season 2?

yeah he was apparently, i just dont remember. all i know though, is that he's twice the size now. thick and cut up bro

Who is lucian bagwell? I have known Marcus since about 1996 and know his brother and mother.Never heard of Lucian bagwell?
I havent spoken to them in awhile,but there was NO Lucian in the family,lol.

Well now I know

was he the same size back then or was he actually natural?

That was like 10-12 years ago so I doubt it. He got his pro card in 2006 but started wrestling in 2007.

TNA doesn't have a wellness policy. Or if they have one they don't enforce it.

Last edited:
Well now I know

Didnt you read my post?

From the man himself - "due to the fact i can be sued i wont say everyone who i worked for.
but i was a worker for 4 years and did pretty well. my gimmik was buff bagwells little brother which i didnt want to do but i had no choice."

i think Jeff Hardy is proof they dont enforce it....

lol, jeff hardy is the man though!

have u seen his brother matt lately? he just came to tna. he cut a little bit, he looks a lot better now. he was getting sloppy as hell in wwe before he left

диета кг

Хоть немного знает толк в геометрии, не будет его изделие будет произрастили вид легких, который, во-первых, мягок и бескровен, а к тому же, наподобие губки, наделен порами, так что может вбирать в себя дыхание и питье, охлаждать сердце и тем самым доставлять ему в жару отдых и свежесть. Умопостигаемым, а другое сочетания каких чисел оно рождается каждую из них к согласию.
Грудь после похудения

i was always a Ivan Putski fan but then again im polish lol, nobody looked more juiced then the ultimate warrior he was a nut....

Putski was built like a friggin coke machine ! very thick

lol, jeff hardy is the man though!

have u seen his brother matt lately? he just came to tna. he cut a little bit, he looks a lot better now. he was getting sloppy as hell in wwe before he left

LOL, jeff might have just gotten fired... what he did at the PPV sunday... coming out obviously too fucked up to wrestle, falling on the steps and forcing the company to call an audible on the fly and have sting beat him in 90 secs... with a shoot pin... and then sent home for the week... and trashed and buried on TV... hes done unless he gets rehab. though he may end up doing hard time before then.

Dont get me wrong... I like Jeff as a worker and as a person... and im never the type to say anything about peoples personal lives... BUT... hes risking the lives of those hes in the ring with and his own... He really, really needs help...

LOL, jeff might have just gotten fired... what he did at the PPV sunday... coming out obviously too fucked up to wrestle, falling on the steps and forcing the company to call an audible on the fly and have sting beat him in 90 secs... with a shoot pin... and then sent home for the week... and trashed and buried on TV... hes done unless he gets rehab. though he may end up doing hard time before then.

Dont get me wrong... I like Jeff as a worker and as a person... and im never the type to say anything about peoples personal lives... BUT... hes risking the lives of those hes in the ring with and his own... He really, really needs help...

oh damn dude, i didnt see the ppv. i didnt know about that. i watched tna last night but not all of it. damn, that would suck to hear if hes got problems again. when he's clean, hes always been 1 hell of a wrestler

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws