over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scott Steiner and his Nasty Guns

alpha that is funny as hell man! i never heard that, but damn im lmfao right now haha. i still follow it to this day, and have been on and off since 1998. man, everyone in wcw was ripped up and jacked back then.. as soon as hulk hogan got to wcw he cut the hell up! he was bloated for a while in wwf

lol yea I am pretty sure it's true too considering all the trouble orton got in backstage and almost got fired. Those wcw guys were all jacked like crazy and it was awesome. When the benoit stuff happened in 07, the wwe got really strict with their drug testing policy so guys all of a sudden started shrinking. I think it's less strict now though. I watched raw for the first time in a while the other day and noticed orton had ripped abs again and had solid size like the old days. Also that new guy Mason Ryan is HUGEEEE. So clearly aas use is back and better than ever lol

Good stuff, I like hearing the stories...I'm just south of you guys up at main event...we didn't have many pro's come through unless they were performing here....we had Jerry Oates, and Marty Jenetty...is main event still open?

lol yea I am pretty sure it's true too considering all the trouble orton got in backstage and almost got fired. Those wcw guys were all jacked like crazy and it was awesome. When the benoit stuff happened in 07, the wwe got really strict with their drug testing policy so guys all of a sudden started shrinking. I think it's less strict now though. I watched raw for the first time in a while the other day and noticed orton had ripped abs again and had solid size like the old days. Also that new guy Mason Ryan is HUGEEEE. So clearly aas use is back and better than ever lol

bro mason ryan looks like batista! even his face does! its weird how much he resembles him. u should take a look at big zeek on smackdown, hes 1 big mofo. if he cut up a little, he'd look really nuts

bro mason ryan looks like batista! even his face does! its weird how much he resembles him. u should take a look at big zeek on smackdown, hes 1 big mofo. if he cut up a little, he'd look really nuts

yep he is basically a batista clone, only BIGGER, which is saying a lot. Yea zeke is huge too but has a gut. If he loses that, then forget about it. massive

Remember Chase Tatum (RIP) bro?

lol... too many... not sharing though...

The Power plant was an interesting experience... Sarge was a douche, and my hatred for Eric B. came to a head while I was there too.

Of course... I was the lucky/smart one when released... as this was in 2000.... and in 2001 Vince bought WCW...

yep he is basically a batista clone, only BIGGER, which is saying a lot. Yea zeke is huge too but has a gut. If he loses that, then forget about it. massive

yeah batista wasnt as thick, but batista was a little bit leaner... yeah big zeke needs to lose some bf%. still a beast tho

I saw Scott Stiner on Tna last week. He still has amazing bicepts, but what is up with his pecks? They look concaved from sternum to mid pec. It looks as if they were surgically removed or something. He can still move in the ring and has good power but I was tripping on how his pecs look.

I saw Scott Stiner on Tna last week. He still has amazing bicepts, but what is up with his pecks? They look concaved from sternum to mid pec. It looks as if they were surgically removed or something. He can still move in the ring and has good power but I was tripping on how his pecs look.

Looks like he tore em and never gotem fixed.

i was always a Ivan Putski fan but then again im polish lol, nobody looked more juiced then the ultimate warrior he was a nut....

Looks like he tore em and never gotem fixed.

2007 injury

While wrestling Apolo at a TNA house show in San Juan, Puerto Rico on June 3, 2007, Steiner sustained a kick to the throat. After he began coughing up blood, he was taken by ambulance to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with a torn trachea and given five hours to live. Steiner was put into an induced coma for two days, during which time doctors cut through his ribs and lung and repaired the tear, then began draining fluid from his lungs, a process that lasted two weeks. Unable to fly (because the change in air pressure would have caused his lung to collapse) Steiner eventually left Puerto Rico on a cruise ship and arrived back in the United States one week later.

Pretty sure it has to do with that injury.

ah you were in wcw from 2000 and before I see. Was anyone not on juice at the time?

ah for the poop story, there was a rumor randy orton took a dump in a wwe divas bag once but this was well after 2000 (I think 2005 it may have been). He was juicing real good back then too

can I pick both a and b?

i was in "Developmental" basically... not for long either.... my style didnt fit well in dubya see dubya

Remember Chase Tatum (RIP) bro?
yeah, sad shit....good guy, but working down south he was doomed to be a jobber.

snooki is gonna be on RAW tonight hahaha. omg, cant believe that...

also, mason ryan is on RAW too, that guy is jacked. even his face looks just like batista, who knows, they may be related or something lol

Steiner was the first real bodybuilder to wrestle or is he the first wrestler to bodybuild?? I know you had guys like the ultimate warrior and ravishing rick rude and buff bagwell who looked great but steiner could step on stage during his WCW days. Problem was and sill is, that people of his size do not make such great wrestlers. he had / has no flexibility and his moves are/ were limited due to his massive size. Guys like tripleH, the rock etc who lift and workout still do not have that bodybuilder physique becuase they still need to be flexible in the ring. Still physique wise, Steiner is the top of the list.

i see what u mean. the rock is on right now actually. cena was a BB'er too

did you guys just see mason ryan? damn that dude is thick as shit. like batista but thicker.... damnn. orton just punted his head

Ahh the good old days, before I knew what synthol or good arms actually were

lol man. everyone in the 90's were juiced the hell uppp. WCW ESPECIALLY. ah man, the good ole days of wrestling....

last night, JR called michael cole a 'rat bastard' lmfao

did you guys just see mason ryan? damn that dude is thick as shit. like batista but thicker.... damnn. orton just punted his head

what a freaking monster. He looks much bigger on TV than any pic I could find of him on the net. This is the best I could do, but I think he upped the dose after this pic was taken

tumblr_lgfc9j0Yqv1qe675yo1_400.jpg

Funny video he is an asshole anyway we worked out at same gym for years he likes to bully regular guys around I would have loved to see him "worked" in the octagon by a real fighter. He hurt his back real bad around 2000 and was suddenly humbled into a descent guy.

How tall is he or do you know?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz