over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

See What Extended Slin Use Ultimately Does

Obviously no one knows but people in the past have said he used no insulin etc. But when I look at him I just think insulin. Again no one knows what he is on apart from him. But his physique looks like he is loaded with slin and he probably even uses it near contest with lot's of carbs to fill out. His muscles look like balloons filled with air.

Come on Elvia, we both know no one knows what anybody takes. Not even their trainer, bet ya these guys with trainers listen to them then add their own stuff.

Truth is, he's definitely a user by the way he looks. If someone states to me that you don't know that, or no way you can tell. You're right, but fuck me, we're all lying drug addicts. I told somebody earlier this afternoon I'd never take steroids cause I hear you can lose your dick. I lie, too. We all lie. He's on shit, get over it.

TRT will lower bodyfat and visceral fat vs a man having low/no testosterone, but when you combine massive dosages of androgens, food, hgh and isnulin you will build visceral fat that is hard to get rid of unless hormones are all brought down to normal levels, this is not an option for PHil Heath or other pros with guys because they will shrink dieting on TRT

I understand what guys are stating and that's why I have stated in this thread I think with Phil there are other reasons/factors. The stuff I wrote about distention on stage is more in general terms but it still applies to Phil too. His waist as looked much better in previous years... it's not just got worse. It was much better last year for example to now.

Regarding the doing it for years and having a pro trainer well there are some pro's who pretty much come in off nearly every show now. So you would think with the pro trainer and messing up so much in the past it wouldn't happen but they still do. Added to the fact the judges are not penalizing bloated guts much so some still would rather come in as big and full as possible and risk the gut then come in too flat. I don't mean to insult any pro's as they are pro's and I am a nobody but there are many of them who consistently come in off when it's obvious to even a regular guy what there issue is (usually loading too much).

Again though there are definitely other factors with Phil and something is definitely going on in there!

Elvia made the good point. This has practically become the standard for some newer pros and the judges really are responsible for it. Like how different is it if a judge said oh to move up a place you need more in your rear delts compared to oh dude you came in with a big gut, tighten it up. The judges allow it to continue is the problem now I think. They could get rid of it by penalizing them for it more. Obviously the dudes look better than I do, but isn't it super interesting how NPC shows have guys in way better condition than the PROS? Like I just dont understand it. Usually in sports or contests, the higher the ranking goes the better everything gets. They definitely have the added muscle that looks great but their conditioning is worse.

Honestly my favorite currently active bodybuilder is Juan Diesel Morel. Hes not the best but the dudes midsection is ACTUALLY one I would love to have. So then that leads me to look him up and see what he does and all and be a fan. I don't do this with any other competitor because shit I don't want their stomach lol. this is one thing that makes a lot of people draw to bodybuilding and its competitors in the first place... Is wow they look amazing I want that body or something similar. Thats how I got started and I have heard a few pros too. But that is lacking in BB now. Unfortunately, until it really hits the bank account of the IFBB or the competitors I bet the guts will continue.

As a surgeon, I would be awesomely interested in hearing more from you on this. I understand you're probably not educated in endo or physiological adaptations to these drugs but, accurate medical insight in any form is a welcome voice.
Can you elaborate on your age/when you went through med and what your exposure has been to any person that is close to our demographic?
Thanks in advance for contributing!

Well, have never opened up a bodybuilder, that's for sure, so probably different situation. Did med school 2007-2011. Residency 5 years after, and got the majority of surgical exposure there.

And I'm not stating this is 100% from insulin or visceral fat, but it is INTERESTING that i've seen some older guys who have these gigantic bellies...yes, they're overweight, but they have a lot less sub Q fat than one would think by seeing them in a shirt.

I like to call it "heart attack fat" when I see it. That visceral fat is amazing. When doing a robotic radical prostatectomy, for example, i've even seen a few cases where the amount of fat around the sigmoid prevented ANY good ability to drop get behind the bladder and dissect out the seminal vesicles.

I still don't think these guys are from overeating, not even on the day of the show. Plenty of guys carb up for shows and don't have that look. I'm just scared there's internal fat accumulating that these guys don't know about, and that it may have some long term consequences as far as developing metabolic syndrome, CV disease, etc...

Well, have never opened up a bodybuilder, that's for sure, so probably different situation. Did med school 2007-2011. Residency 5 years after, and got the majority of surgical exposure there.

And I'm not stating this is 100% from insulin or visceral fat, but it is INTERESTING that i've seen some older guys who have these gigantic bellies...yes, they're overweight, but they have a lot less sub Q fat than one would think by seeing them in a shirt.

I like to call it "heart attack fat" when I see it. That visceral fat is amazing. When doing a robotic radical prostatectomy, for example, i've even seen a few cases where the amount of fat around the sigmoid prevented ANY good ability to drop get behind the bladder and dissect out the seminal vesicles.

I still don't think these guys are from overeating, not even on the day of the show. Plenty of guys carb up for shows and don't have that look. I'm just scared there's internal fat accumulating that these guys don't know about, and that it may have some long term consequences as far as developing metabolic syndrome, CV disease, etc...

Well stated, visceral fat is a red herring for metabolic syndrome. You can be skinny and have quite a bit of intra organ fat.. bus and the other medical guys know this as " tofi ". Insulin resistance and hyperinsinemia will lead to visceral fat accumulation.. but so does the metabolism of all simple sugars at the level of the liver.. especially when fructose and glucose are being metabolized concurrently.. increasing de novo lipigenisis at the level of the liver.

My assumption has always been the distension can be caused from acute and chronic hepatotoxins, and the growth of the abdomen laterally from natural aging and slow accumulation of intra organ fat and organomegaly.

Last edited:
Honestly my favorite currently active bodybuilder is Juan Diesel Morel. Hes not the best but the dudes midsection is ACTUALLY one I would love to have. So then that leads me to look him up and see what he does and all and be a fan. I don't do this with any other competitor because shit I don't want their stomach lol.

You know why he doesn't have a gut? He has that long waist. A Kai Green has a real short waist which is why there is no space for whatever is pushing on his abdomen. With the ridiculous amounts of food Juan eats he'd have the worst gut i bb if he had Kai's torso.
There's no reason to believe Juan doesn't use the gh or insulin and heavy androgens like the other guys either or that he has amazing insulin sensitivity that buble boys don't have.

Intermittent fasting has done more to reduce the size of my midsection than anything else. I think there's something to an empty/unfed state on body composition that doesn't occur when there's always food in you. "Chronically fed state."

Intermittent fasting has done more to reduce the size of my midsection than anything else. I think there's something to an empty/unfed state on body composition that doesn't occur when there's always food in you. "Chronically fed state."

Fasting increases insulin sensitivity, which falls in line with the assumption that insulin insensitivity causes the accumulation of visceral fat

.... just playing devils advocate here, but extended slin use would also be a part of his 7 wins as well... he gets beat by Kai if he was 10-15lbs lighter those few years he was pushing him for sure...

all those guys i see like 5'9" 240+ have it... i don't think I've seen one really that doesn't... i think its just name of the game of the SHWs and over years and years of stretching to be that size w food it does that... i personally don't think its directly from slin as i see guys lighter that have used it for long periods and don't show that distention...

Last edited:
who knows what these guys really weigh in at....

at best.....MAYBE he looks 5 to 10 pounds heavier all these years later...

I'll say it's definitely reversible. Just need to diet for an extended amount of time. The link below is my training partner. Left is nationals in 2015, Right is this years North Americans. "Bubblegut" waist is dramatically smaller, even more so in person. Having said that he dieted for nearly 28 weeks for this show. There is hope... although I don't see Phil dieting for that long and being willing to lose some size along the way which is most likely inevitable.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYiXICVjZkh/?taken-by=cwteamwilson

I'll say it's definitely reversible. Just need to diet for an extended amount of time. The link below is my training partner. Left is nationals in 2015, Right is this years North Americans. "Bubblegut" waist is dramatically smaller, even more so in person. Having said that he dieted for nearly 28 weeks for this show. There is hope... although I don't see Phil dieting for that long and being willing to lose some size along the way which is most likely inevitable.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYiXICVjZkh/?taken-by=cwteamwilson

he also lost a lot of muscle.....

its a sacrifice to say the least....

you wanna PUSH YOUR BOUNDARIES...???? and "put on muscle" past your
limits....be prepared for it...

you want to stay streamline and classic...???.....keep your small waist and gut

its a double edge sword....

:cool:

Last edited:
he also lost a lot of muscle.....

its a sacrifice to say the least....

you wanna PUSH YOUR BOUNDARIES...???? and "put on muscle" past your
limits....be prepared for it...

you want to stay streamline and classic...???.....keep your small waist and gut

its a double edge sword....

:cool:
You don't think how "fast" it's put on makes a difference. A guy who gets to a SHW in 5 years vs 8-9 years would have a bigger waist?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You don't think how "fast" it's put on makes a difference. A guy who gets to a SHW in 5 years vs 8-9 years would have a bigger waist?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

well, that ALSO includes "pushing boundaries"....NO????

:)

some guys have larger waists to begin with.....

I will use a member here Goal245....has a 42in waist when in bulk....
hes a natural superhvy.....(I only used him because I'm impressed with
his physique)....

someone with a much smaller bone structure would certainly NOT be as
heavy as him....

but pushing limits is pushing limits.....after 5 to 6 years and you continue
to try to put on muscle, its pushing boundaries....

on the other hand....its all based on your genetic potential...

Last edited:
I don't doubt the studies that some have posted here about high androgens and visceral fat....but I guess I'm just wondering why myself and a lot of other people lean out so well on test/tren cycles when androgen levels are through the roof? I usually don't even need to do cardio when on a test/tren cycle to lean out significantly as long as my diet is on point.

I don't doubt the studies that some have posted here about high androgens and visceral fat....but I guess I'm just wondering why myself and a lot of other people lean out so well on test/tren cycles when androgen levels are through the roof? I usually don't even need to do cardio when on a test/tren cycle to lean out significantly as long as my diet is on point.

Are you slamming insulin?

Anavar

I do Not know if this is broscience but at least one Study show that anavar is Good in lowering visceral bodyfat even 6 months after you get off it.
So maybe after a bulk do a Cut with trt dosage plus some var and diet down...

Sounds to me that a bulk with high androgenic steroids causes more visceral fat unless you only Build muscle aka recomp...

Any thoughts on this?

I will use a member here Goal245....has a 42in waist when in bulk....
hes a natural superhvy.....(I only used him because I'm impressed with
his physique)....

someone with a much smaller bone structure would certainly NOT be as
heavy as him....

Classic Physique for me next year, really like that look, My waist shrunk dramatically the last 4 months since I went on close to trt doses and I feel way less intra-abdominal bloat now and I had no where near a gut or a proportionally large waist to begin with. High doses of everything = more likely to get a gut/bigger waist

Last edited:
So how do you get rid of the visceral fat? I have the same issue, lean and veiny everywhere, abs and obliques outlined but got the distension going on. Colonoscopy and CT scan for a recent issue were all clear so it's definitely inside fat. There's gotta be a way to remove it.

Insulin did it to me years ago, of that I'm sure because never had it before the slin. But I haven't touched it in a long ass time.
I am in the exact same boat. Slin messed me up. I'll never touch it again.

And I'm not really a big guy so it really sucks for me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws