over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seems like this is never discussed...

Big_Duke

Registered
Everyone asked about passing drugs tests, what's tested for, etc... Let's say you're in that small percentage that DOES fail a test... What's next? Can life go on normal finding another job or is it the end of the world for you? I'd assume it wouldn't be hard to get work doing labor, bouncing, etc... Or am I wrong?

well you probably could still get those jobs....but do you want to "find work" or have a career?

nonetheless, i'm pretty sure the results are confidential to the company paying for the testing, though i'm not positive.

that being said, leave the recs the fuck alone.

Recs are never never never touched, not in my house... I would never have that shit around my kids...

That being said, I'm military... If I popped, i would probably get fired, but I'm considering getting out anyway one day. However, I fully intend on keeping my use of ANYTHING quite and to myself and my wife.

I was only curious as to what actually happens because you see no one really talking about it.

I've tested before on Pro Hormones so I assume I'm good running test only cycles, not messing with other orals or anything like that.

Even stocked up on long sleeve t-shirts to keep myself covered in the gym :D

quit worrying. Keep to yourself...I wouldn't tell your wife...but that's your call......

a higher percentage of soldiers use than civilians, they won't pop you unless they know, and they have a more important reason to not like you. Keep your nose clean and no one will care. Piss off the boss by hitting on his daughter at a weekend picnic....and you're toast.

quit worrying. Keep to yourself...I wouldn't tell your wife...but that's your call......

a higher percentage of soldiers use than civilians, they won't pop you unless they know, and they have a more important reason to not like you. Keep your nose clean and no one will care. Piss off the boss by hitting on his daughter at a weekend picnic....and you're toast.

Told her because she lives under the roof... She's the one who goes to the grocery store with a W/U next door... She's the one who signs for registered mail... She does a lot around the house you know ;)

if its pre-employment drug test and you fail you will never use them as a reference so no need to worry. Even if u got fired 3 years into a job cause of a pop up, Im pretty sure that stuff is confidential. I would like to hear from someone here who has worked as a human-resource or employer and had to check ref's before.

if your terminated from a job for ANY reason that employer can not dissclose the reason why or they can be sued , the most they can do is say that they would not rehire you. Most jobs don't test for anabolics unless its affecting your job performance as the test are or well used to be expensive but I just saw a home steroid drug test kit at Wal-Greens so that theory maybe out.

Uncle Sam is differant though , if your diss honerably disscharged that does show up and the new employer may want to know why , a disshonerable disscharge does ALOT to hinder you life after the military , it makes is very difficult to buy guns and such so you may want to think about that. If your the type persona that rides the line of getting your ass in trouble all the time then you may want to stay away from them till your out.

Like Popa said their are ALOT of soldiers that juice , I know a couple dozen special forces guy ranging from Delta to SEAL's to Force Recon that use AAS quite often no so much to get bigger but to aid in maintaining performance is less that ideal conditions.

i have a few buddies in the marines that are on, they get tested for all rec drugs but not anabolics.

When you are terminated from a company for a positive test, the reason for the termination is confidential as it is a medical condition and disease.

When checking on previous employers most employers will not answer any questions regarding the former employee except to verify the person was employed and when.

When you are terminated from a company for a positive test, the reason for the termination is confidential as it is a medical condition and disease.

When checking on previous employers most employers will not answer any questions regarding the former employee except to verify the person was employed and when.

Yep , I know a guy that got sued AND lost his company for telling why he fired sombody when another company called to check a referance he reccomended that the person making the inquiry not hire them for that reason.

The guy he fired stole a bunch of company tools and pawned them for drug money cause he was hooked realy bad on meth
He got a huge settlement for sueing then 3 months later washed his mouth out with a 9mm , guess he finaly relized he was just a pimple of socity's ass.

For most jobs, former employers are legally bound to say nothing about your character if a screening agency or a prospective employer calls about you. They can say whether or not you are eligible for rehire or not. Positions of public trust can circumvent this legality. Jobs such as fire fighters, law enforcement, medical workers, corrections, legal support can request a former employer sign a waiver and they can ask anything from the color of your shit to your drinking habits. Some federal jobs can "flag" you for being ineligible for rehire. This flag might lead lead an employer to learn about a failed drug test.

I had a situation many years ago where I had an awesome job opportunity arise. I traveled, interviewed, took a battery of screening tests, thought things went great. The company rep called and told me I didi not get the job. I found out soon after my current employer had given me a bad recommendation. This was 2 weeks after I had received a promotion and a pay raise. The nature of the prospective job prevented me from filing a rebuttal as I had received my info from an anonymous source. What I did do was I used a reference checking service to check my current employer and find out what he saying about me. I later found out he had done this to several other employees who he felt had used him to work their way up the ladder and find better jobs.

If you are worried about a failed drug test. You could use a reference checking service. I think I payed a little over one hundred buks for the service. This would give you an idea what your past employer will say. If the job is for one with high security, I'm pretty sure that they will find out. Good luck.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws