over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

seizure letter sent certified mail

bdp

Registered
I just received a seizure letter sent via certified mail. The door bell rang and the mail man asked for a signature for certified mail. I didnt know what the letter was until I opened it. What should I do. I wont use my address any more and I know I shouldnt have used my real name but Im renting a room from my buddy and I didnt want him to know what Im up to (using a fake name might key him in). Can you guys give me some advice as to what I should do... Should I clean house? Any info is appreciated. Thanks -J

bdp said:
Can you guys give me some advice as to what I should do... Should I clean house? J

Hmmm.... Apparently, you didn't clean house when you were waiting on the pack but.... you are wondering if you should do it now after receiving a certified letter. Holy God.... *shaking my head*

Skip

You should know what to do. I would certainly clean house. I can't say I have ever heard of them sending a seizure letter certified, but then again its been awhile for me. Why chance it?! ESPECIALLY if you are renting from a friend!

domestic or intl order???

source from us or overseas?

if it was caught coming in from overseas then relax a buddy of mine recieved 1 also a while ago. its just a letter letting you know that they seized it. you'll definitely have to use a new name and addy

bdp said:
I just received a seizure letter sent via certified mail. The door bell rang and the mail man asked for a signature for certified mail. I didnt know what the letter was until I opened it. What should I do. I wont use my address any more and I know I shouldnt have used my real name but Im renting a room from my buddy and I didnt want him to know what Im up to (using a fake name might key him in). Can you guys give me some advice as to what I should do... Should I clean house? Any info is appreciated. Thanks -J[/QUOTE

The last seizure letter I received back in '94 came certified mail. Just ignore the letter, keep your spot clean for awhile, and use a different addy next time.
If your wanting to keep things discreet from your buddy, rent a PO Box.

that sig only proves you recieved a seizure letter, nothing else

one of mine came Cert mail.... the other just regular mail

Thanks for all the advice, I cleaned house. I have received seizure letters before at other addys, but never certified mail. The package was coming from over seas.

What do I do if they try to do another certified letter, or a controlled deliever? Just trying to prepare myself for the worst.

Thanks Guys -J

if they deliver anything to that address REFUSE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never take it...a 200.00 even a 1,000.00 loss is better than a life of hell...

Shit your attorney fees would be 20,000.00

NOT WORTH IT...say you do not want the package...tell them you were not expecting anything....and do not even touch the package...if they leave it on your porch grab a pen and write return ot sender and leave it in the mail box. DO not take it in your car or home...if you do BAM they have you.

If you are in an appartment and your mail box is the front desk, LEAVE IT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot stress enough...do not even take it in your home or car....leave it like a live grenade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I strongly suggest that no one be foolish enough to order anything that comes from another country.90 % plus of everyone busted is due to customs catching it.Only get things that are available domestic and pay the extra few $$$$.Its not worth the savings folks.
All my best,
Brad

???????

If they were going to do a controlled delivery or even a bust the door warrant search they would not have tipped you off by sending a seizure letter by certified mail. They are not that stupid. Brad, I have to dissagree almost all the bust I know about are because some domestic supplier or one of his underlings gets snagged and then rolls on everbody he know's. If your deeply in the "know" like you prolly are now that could be a different story.

DOGMA said:
If they were going to do a controlled delivery or even a bust the door warrant search they would not have tipped you off by sending a seizure letter by certified mail. They are not that stupid. Brad, I have to dissagree almost all the bust I know about are because some domestic supplier or one of his underlings gets snagged and then rolls on everbody he know's. If your deeply in the "know" like you prolly are now that could be a different story.
Dogma,
almost every single recent bust that has occured in my area was due to people ordering out of the US and customs catching it.It may be different in your area but from what I know thats also how most of the recent pro bb`ers have got snagged also.Best wishes,
Brad

the larger the area you live in the less of a chance of your package being checked. In NYC for example there simply way too much flowing in 24/7 to check even all suspicious packs...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131