over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

serious help needed!!

ledgic_13

Newbies
hello to all out there my name is ledgic and i just turned 22 this sunday, im
6-3 about 255. and i want to get into the best shape of my life!!
i want to loose the gut and the semi bitch-tits... some people have told me about synthetek's products, and i see here people swear by them, so thats a plus.
my first question is which products from them do i buy and how do i use them. i just want to build muscle, look lean, and loose this weight. i heard from alot of people on here that injecting them is the way to go... so how do i inject them properly, where do inject them at?(im so confused)
how much do i need.i would appreciate any help, because i just moved down here to texas ,and i want to get fit before the summer, u know so i can look good with out my shirt on. so i guess i need results fast!! and i need to know how to keep the results on. so any help that can be given to me would be aprreciated

dite training and cardio are the most important things how long you been training are you doing cardio what dose your training program look like what dose your diet look like we can help if you tell us these thing supps and drugs are the last 5 - 10% get the other stuff right first

well

Synthetek IS the best stuff I have ever used. I would go with the protein (which obviously you do not inject) SynthePURE, and Synthergine is also kick ass stuff. The Syntherol is very good and quite effective, this is a MCT oil which you do inject into the muscle to stretch the facia. Run a search and you will find all the answers you want on Synthetek. GREAT products bro, and GREAT service.

if you want to get in shape then concentrate on your diet. train hard and the rest will fall into place.

as for supplements, maybe a protein supplement (as ivan suggested) to help you get adequate protein.

i wouldn't worry about taking anything, much less injecting anything. getting your diet in check will get you into shape better than any supplement can.

The guys gave you great advice.
Get your diet in order. Cut out the crap. Lean proteins and fiberous veggies and fresh fruits. Eat good fats such as olive oil, Udo's oil, natural peanut butter or almonds. Eat every 3 hours. Drink plenty of water. Use a high quality protein supp.
Workout with the basics 4 days a week, upper/lower split, hitting each bodypart 2x a week. 3 sets of 8-10 reps should get the job done.
Do cardio or some kind of physical activity daily. Even if its for 30 min. Shoot for 45-60 min.

You do this and you will be on your way to transform your body. Not overnight but faster than you think.

RC

appreciate the help, because i didnt know where to start... my diet consists of lots of water and total cereal,fruits and some veggies.
ive checked out their protein meal replacement,there protein shake and the creatine, will that help me put of the weight and put on some solid muscle??

I would stick with mainly whole foods. Get a good whey protein powder for post workout. Instead of Total use a good oatmeal and always have some protein with it. So breakfast would be 1/2 cup oatmeal dry with some fruit in it and 6 eggs ( use only 1 yolk).
So each meal will have a lean protein with your carb. Eat more veggies than fruit. 2 servings should be enough for fruit (morning/post workout).
Before bed have some cottage cheese with almonds or N peanut butter.

RC

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner