advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Several abscesses, antibiotics, lots of bad gear, what to do?

ironwill2006

Newbies
Ive done about 6 shots with this gear (sponsor Ive used 3 or 4 other times). First two got a little sore and swollen with one shoulder being worse than the other. I got a good amount of gear, so being stubborn I try to split my compounds to find the culprit. It was a dumb move. My shoulders went down (I did draw pus though!!!) but about a week ago my glute swelled up to the point where it was sticking out wide on the side and I couldn't even contract the muscle without horrible pain. I got to a doctor and was prescribed cephalexin and now after 5 days it's down and almost better. Anyway shoulders are all puffed up now and I'm praying that the antibiotics can deal with them. The doctor did not want to drain them even when I mentioned I drew a few mls of pus??? I just have a few questions for you guys and I know there are a lot of knowledgeable bros on here who have probably been through this.

1) Have any of you had abscesses? How bad were they and how were they treated?

2) Can I salvage my 200ml of gear???? I f*cking unloaded my last good test when I got the last batch. Im need to know asap if I can just re-filter or If I need all new supplies... In that case the end of my gh run right at the 3 or 4 mth mark!

Ive done about 6 shots with this gear (sponsor Ive used 3 or 4 other times). First two got a little sore and swollen with one shoulder being worse than the other. I got a good amount of gear, so being stubborn I try to split my compounds to find the culprit. It was a dumb move. My shoulders went down (I did draw pus though!!!) but about a week ago my glute swelled up to the point where it was sticking out wide on the side and I couldn't even contract the muscle without horrible pain. I got to a doctor and was prescribed cephalexin and now after 5 days it's down and almost better. Anyway shoulders are all puffed up now and I'm praying that the antibiotics can deal with them. The doctor did not want to drain them even when I mentioned I drew a few mls of pus??? I just have a few questions for you guys and I know there are a lot of knowledgeable bros on here who have probably been through this.

1) Have any of you had abscesses? How bad were they and how were they treated?

2) Can I salvage my 200ml of gear???? I f*cking unloaded my last good test when I got the last batch. Im need to know asap if I can just re-filter or If I need all new supplies... In that case the end of my gh run right at the 3 or 4 mth mark!

IMO you need to just toss all that gear, I know its tough to do but your health is more important than money. I had an abcess so bad once that I had to have outpatient surgery to remove the dead and infected tissue. Over 6 weeks of antibiotics and draining it etc did nothing, and so finally surgery was the only option. Abcesses are nothing to fool with. IF it get into your blood stream it can kill you. Watch out for high fevers.
I would also never think about using that same source again.

Use Human Grade from reputable pharmaceuticals, guys... you'll spend a few more pennies but save you a lot of touble. :eek::cool:

Use Human Grade from reputable pharmaceuticals, guys... you'll spend a few more pennies but save you a lot of touble. :eek::cool:

gotta agree ironw...if you havent had much exp with abscesses then stick with human grade because it sounds like you are sensitive to the other ingredients that is sometimes overloaded, i am also, but learned how to control either by cutting it with other stuff or plain oils to dilute it out which is your other options if you dont have access to better stuff

and to answer the ?s, once something knots you up to point where it turns red on outside of skin, you got one, and shouldnt be shooting the same stuff in your body ever again without trying the above etc, also be ready to go to dr or have some amox or ceph on hand while adjusting the gear

I would refilter it....maybe add a little more BA to it....and see if that kills whatever is in it

Refilter it! How ?? Any links Websites..... on how to do it and what equipment do i need would be cool.
Thanks

Personally I would toss the gear.

If you want to refilter your oil, do a search on whatman filters. Not sure what sponsors here carry them but several well known syringe suppliers carry them.

Last edited:
was your gear clear or gold? some people are allergic to EO wich is clear. is this your first time with gear like this?

i would toss it too unless i knew exactly what was in it...:rolleyes:

if it is regular oil then you could add 1%ba , filter, and let sit for 7 days.

I don't get you guys.....easy enough to filter it add some BA and try it one more time to see if it rectifies it...you're body can deal with most infections by itself very effectively....or mine can at least

if you got ann absess why did u keep using that s..t? why waste time filtering just get rid of that stuff and get some new gear. that simple.

1. gear is expensive

2. there are risks with getting more gear

3. abscess could have been related to injection issue

:rolleyes::action-s:

Abscess

I just had an abscess removed from my right tricep. I can not tell if it was from the test or I had a accident on the farm causing metal wire to go into my tricep. Under general anesthetic they removed about a golf ball size amount of necrotic tissue, scar tissue and pus. I had tried antibiotics for a week(Bactrim, amoxicillin x 4 days then switched to Zyvox) nothing helped and it kept getting worse. My wife tried to drain it three times with an 18 gauge neede(she is a nurse). Got about 3ml out total. Now I have a golf ball size open hole about 1 and 1/2 inches deep that has to heal from inside out. I also can only move my arm about 20 degrees due to all the swelling in my tricep. My wife has to pack gauze inside the wound twice a day. I comes out soaked in blood, dead tissue, and fluid.

Total cost - 4 days in hospital, figuring 5 grand after insurance
long recovery
Big scar that will have to be revised

Moral of the story - please do not continue to use that gear. It would be nice for you to tell us who the supplier was to prevent others from getting the same problem. But I think that may be against the rules.

If it gets bigger, you spike a temp >100.3, you have a decreased range of motion(more than what you have now).....call you doctor. It not worth the surgery under general anesthetic(intubation) and constant pain.

My prayers go out to you.....I hope you heal well and stay healthy.

Toss it! It's not worth the health risk. Get better, start over!!!

You can pm me who your supplier was.

Last edited:
was your gear clear or gold? some people are allergic to EO wich is clear. is this your first time with gear like this?

i would toss it too unless i knew exactly what was in it...:rolleyes:

if it is regular oil then you could add 1%ba , filter, and let sit for 7 days.

What if it's EO and grapeseed oil would it still be clear?

I just had an abscess removed from my right tricep. I can not tell if it was from the test or I had a accident on the farm causing metal wire to go into my tricep. Under general anesthetic they removed about a golf ball size amount of necrotic tissue, scar tissue and pus. I had tried antibiotics for a week(Bactrim, amoxicillin x 4 days then switched to Zyvox) nothing helped and it kept getting worse. My wife tried to drain it three times with an 18 gauge neede(she is a nurse). Got about 3ml out total. Now I have a golf ball size open hole about 1 and 1/2 inches deep that has to heal from inside out. I also can only move my arm about 20 degrees due to all the swelling in my tricep. My wife has to pack gauze inside the wound twice a day. I comes out soaked in blood, dead tissue, and fluid.

Total cost - 4 days in hospital, figuring 5 grand after insurance
long recovery
Big scar that will have to be revised

Moral of the story - please do not continue to use that gear. It would be nice for you to tell us who the supplier was to prevent others from getting the same problem. But I think that may be against the rules.

If it gets bigger, you spike a temp >100.3, you have a decreased range of motion(more than what you have now).....call you doctor. It not worth the surgery under general anesthetic(intubation) and constant pain.

My prayers go out to you.....I hope you heal well and stay healthy.

yea......gonna go with the farm accident on that one buddy

I would refilter it....maybe add a little more BA to it....and see if that kills whatever is in it

creatures consume nutrients and expel waste. its no different for bacteria. they ingest materials and expel waste (bacteria poop). most of the time it is this waste product of bacteria thats toxic - example botulism. so filtering the gear will do NOTHING to remove any toxics that may have been created if there were some bacteria present. people have this idea of 'killing stuff' with alcohol - you can't kill something that isn't alive. toxins are not alive and can't be killed

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws