over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

severe fatigue in legs

Its crazy how much weaker I feel at 5pm vs just waking up and training at 6am fasted.

Your CNS needs time to adapt to the change of training time. Your strength will return, though that's relative since you're dieting and fasting.

i think you have hit the limits of what you been doing.
imo, your prob gonna have to change something. more rest, more food, less volume, more meals, etc but something gonna have to change. i dont think you are recovering. and on fair amount of gear so imo the calories arent there and or too much exercise
or both
-F2S

Fasting while on AAS is contradictory. You fast to expel toxins. There is no reason to fast while you are taking foreign substances to your natural body. Save the fasting while you are off AAS and eat regularly while on AAS.

You are burning your candle at both ends no matter how you justify it.

Fasting while on AAS is contradictory. You fast to expel toxins. There is no reason to fast while you are taking foreign substances to your natural body. Save the fasting while you are off AAS and eat regularly while on AAS.

You are burning your candle at both ends no matter how you justify it.

The reason I do fasting is to decrease the feeding window ,aka be allowed to eat larger meals rather than a bite of rice and chicken every 3 hours. I realize that much longer fasts are needed for health reasons although I have my doubt if toxins have much to do with it. More so insulin sensitivity and digestive reasons and to give the pancreas a break.

Break down your macros for me. I bet carbs would do you good.

You've complained you're not getting enough sleep which is a huge issue.

If you're on 375 mgs tren /wk and not moderately high on carbs im gonna say I don't have alot of confidence in your sensibility.

I do add, so I fast 1 day then eat 4300 calories the next day. So it averages 2150 calories per day.

On a feeding day I eat
380g protein
514g carbs
82g fat

So that breaks down to an average per day of

190g protein
257g carbs
41g fat

Break down your macros for me. I bet carbs would do you good.

You've complained you're not getting enough sleep which is a huge issue.

If you're on 375 mgs tren /wk and not moderately high on carbs im gonna say I don't have alot of confidence in your sensibility.

75 mg/day would be more than 500 mg/wk of tren. Taking a dose that high is definitely going to cause sleep issues. I used to take 75 mg EOD and had sleep problems.

I've never had sleep issues on tren when massing, just when very lean. I did something a little different today. Since I can fall asleep fine, but typically wake at 5 am and cant go back to sleep, l went to sleep as normal then when I woke I took nyquil and slept until 4pm. Legs feel much better than in a long time. Maybe it was just a lack of sleep? May mega dose on sleep over the weekend hopefully that fixes things.

I've never had sleep issues on tren when massing, just when very lean. I did something a little different today. Since I can fall asleep fine, but typically wake at 5 am and cant go back to sleep, l went to sleep as normal then when I woke I took nyquil and slept until 4pm. Legs feel much better than in a long time. Maybe it was just a lack of sleep? May mega dose on sleep over the weekend hopefully that fixes things.

Are you having night sweats? Being too hot in bed was a big problem for me when I was on tren. Slept with nothing on and was still hot. Maybe be sure that you have a ceiling fan on and turn up the AC higher at night.

I know you had mentioned your sodium was low. What about the rest of your minerals like potassium?

I tend to think the eating does have to keep up with your activity level. Fasting may be a bit extreme especially on tren.

I am not you though so I can't tell you how you feel. I would take the fasting out of the equation, rest up a few days and hit it again. If your still having issues I would start looking into other possible problems.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Potassium was in range according to bloodwork

You adf, your a buck seventy five, you have been dieting, you take a fuck ton of gear (relative to your size), you train often and you're questioning why the fatigue?

Guys have said it bro... drop your doses, change training/diet, get some solid sleep/rest.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws