over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short Blasts.... anyone do them?

Also people equate intra muscular glycogen and water from steroids to muscle gains.

You’re not building a lot of new tissue in 2 weeks and certainly not losing it that fast either during a cruise (which a lot of people think is what happens)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always tried to use strength gains in the gym as my main sign of muscle growth. Even that can be tricky. It just always seemed for me that after about 8 weeks or so on steroids that my strength gains in the gym would grind to a halt. It wasn't something that happened over night of course, but slowly they would diminish until I was pretty much back to normal gains in the gym even though I was pumped full of steroids. I would increase protein too, and it would just add bodyfat it seemed.

once you have the size you want then it might be possible to run a high TRT for most of the year and sprinkle in some short cycles to maintain most of the gains. I personally don't think 4 week bursts will do much but 8 week bursts seem to work for a lot of guys in this situation.

As far as getting to that point with the muscle you want, I just don't think a way to get there includes 4-6 week cycles. That is just not long enough especially if there is going to be an off period. I think 8 weeks is a minimum as long as there are short off or TRT periods.

once you have the size you want then it might be possible to run a high TRT for most of the year and sprinkle in some short cycles to maintain most of the gains. I personally don't think 4 week bursts will do much but 8 week bursts seem to work for a lot of guys in this situation.

As far as getting to that point with the muscle you want, I just don't think a way to get there includes 4-6 week cycles. That is just not long enough especially if there is going to be an off period. I think 8 weeks is a minimum as long as there are short off or TRT periods.

Short 4 weeks worked for me, as far as gains go but it wrecks your health since the dose has to be so high. Just not worth it. Slow and steady is better and much more healthier.

Short 4 weeks worked for me, as far as gains go but it wrecks your health since the dose has to be so high. Just not worth it. Slow and steady is better and much more healthier.

I used differently than most. I was a fighter. I started using to Hal a knee. It worked. Then I used on and off cycling like folks did in the 80s. Cycling then for me was so low dose guys on the forum today would say this shit could not possibly have worked. A big cycle was 400 deca and 20 mg/d dianabol. Mostly I was using less and it worked well for me. I fought pretty shredded at 189 labs taking 15 mg/d of Winstrol if I chose to use during competition.

It wasn't until later that I realized to gain real size the dose and to go up. Then it was stereo shooting and I went up another 30 lbs. I always took time off so maybe that's why I'm still relatively healthy in my late 50s I don't know. Then after 46 I really hit it harder than ever once I hit that middle age pause. I figured out how to get big and shredded and it took more gear along with diet and training with a worn out IFBB pro.

I'm probably lucky I pulled the plug early enough and went off completely to recover throughout my cycles. I always felt I needed to have my balls rather than bat them into fiberous lumps. These days I use small amounts or TRT but if I want to fill out and feel superhuman I know it's a minimum of a gram of gear and more like 1500 mg to get there. When I was much younger and fighting I could feel like a beast o a lot less but there you go. Age is an opponent that always wins in the end. Right now I'm fighting him to a draw. In the end he will win. It's just a matter of time.

I used differently than most. I was a fighter. I started using to Hal a knee. It worked. Then I used on and off cycling like folks did in the 80s. Cycling then for me was so low dose guys on the forum today would say this shit could not possibly have worked. A big cycle was 400 deca and 20 mg/d dianabol. Mostly I was using less and it worked well for me. I fought pretty shredded at 189 labs taking 15 mg/d of Winstrol if I chose to use during competition.

It wasn't until later that I realized to gain real size the dose and to go up. Then it was stereo shooting and I went up another 30 lbs. I always took time off so maybe that's why I'm still relatively healthy in my late 50s I don't know. Then after 46 I really hit it harder than ever once I hit that middle age pause. I figured out how to get big and shredded and it took more gear along with diet and training with a worn out IFBB pro.

I'm probably lucky I pulled the plug early enough and went off completely to recover throughout my cycles. I always felt I needed to have my balls rather than bat them into fiberous lumps. These days I use small amounts or TRT but if I want to fill out and feel superhuman I know it's a minimum of a gram of gear and more like 1500 mg to get there. When I was much younger and fighting I could feel like a beast o a lot less but there you go. Age is an opponent that always wins in the end. Right now I'm fighting him to a draw. In the end he will win. It's just a matter of time.

Age for sure is always the winner in the end. Ill be 50 in January and my main issue now is an injured rotator cuff and low back. Both seem to be chronic and will never recover. Im sure you have some injuries too, and you just have to work around them. Ive gone to using a lot of machines to work around my pain. Of course Im exercising with heart failure too, that's a bitch.

I took my first steroids in high school during the 80s. Just some Winstrol tabs and Ciba Dbol. Like you said, I peaked at taking 25 mg of Dbol, pyramid up from 5mg per day up to 25. Each tab was 5 mg. It made me grow like crazy. Luckily for me my source dried up and I didn't use again until I was 28 years old. I probably would have had my heart attack even younger than 38 if I had continual access to steroids through high school and college. I lifted natural and made great gains because I was still starting out and young.

4 weeks blasts work. Doesn’t even have to be high dose. I’d rather do 6 weeks but 4 is still effective.

4 weeks blasts work. Doesn’t even have to be high dose. I’d rather do 6 weeks but 4 is still effective.

That's good to know. Might just be healthier to do it that way rather than long like most do. When I did it I was doing it more Borrenson style and was just about able to get the same gains in 4 weeks what it took 10 weeks or more before. Terrible on the body though.

That's good to know. Might just be healthier to do it that way rather than long like most do. When I did it I was doing it more Borrenson style and was just about able to get the same gains in 4 weeks what it took 10 weeks or more before. Terrible on the body though.

I just did 4 weeks of trest/ment at 10mg per day on top of my usual TRT, and I'm up 6lbs and look better and gained A LOT of strength. I was going to go longer but my hematocrit got too high.

It was all muscle memory that I lost from being on TRT only for so long, but that still shows me it works.

sorry not trying to hijack thread but on a somewhat related note:

Can you microdose testosterone for recovery benefits without HPTA shutdown?

Was watching Joe Rogan's interview with Victor Conte and I remember him mentioning that athletes (cyclists I believe) will take a small nighttime dosage of test to aid in recovery during the sleep. I also recall him stating that the testosterone levels will spike at night, which helps the recovery process, return back to normal the morning of. This had me wondering about what athletes are doing as I don't believe these athletes are on any pct types of drugs (long detection times as well as side effects would interfere with their training cycle periodization). I was just wondering if it is possible to just use smaller doses of test post workout to assist in recovery without complete HPTA shutdown?

When people claim gains stall, its usually diet and training stalling, not the AAS cycle.

People don't increase cals periodically when doing a lean mass cycle, or change training to accommodate and deload.

Each mini cut should last 4-6 weeks, then increase cals for muscle mass growth for a further 4-6 weeks, cruise, repeat.

Look at how Jordan Peters does it, he's mastered it.

^^^AGREED +very very common ..first thing most typically do when they "stall" is increase the dose

Thank you for answer.
This forum post touches on several educational topics, including the consequences of long-term steroid use, the importance of adapting exercise routines to accommodate injuries, and the challenges of maintaining physical fitness with a chronic condition.
Firstly, the writer discusses their experience with steroid use, acknowledging that while it helped them make significant gains in muscle growth, it could have had negative health consequences if they had continued using it. This highlights the importance of understanding the potential risks and benefits of different substances and approaches to fitness, and the need to make informed decisions about one's health and wellbeing.
Secondly, the writer describes adapting their exercise routine to work around their injuries, which demonstrates the importance of listening to one's body and adjusting physical activity accordingly. This is an example of practical application of knowledge and skills acquired through education, such as anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology, to optimize fitness and prevent injury.
Finally, the writer also discusses their struggle with heart failure, which highlights the importance of staying informed about one's own health conditions and working with healthcare professionals to manage them. This highlights the relevance of health education and the need for individuals to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing.
Overall, this forum post illustrates how education can inform and improve an individual's approach to fitness and health, and how making informed decisions about one's health can have significant long-term benefits.
WHAT ARE YOU ON?!

WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A BOOK REPORT ON A FORUM POST??

WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME FROM?!?!

Thank you for answer.
This forum post touches on several educational topics, including the consequences of long-term steroid use, the importance of adapting exercise routines to accommodate injuries, and the challenges of maintaining physical fitness with a chronic condition.
Firstly, the writer discusses their experience with steroid use, acknowledging that while it helped them make significant gains in muscle growth, it could have had negative health consequences if they had continued using it. This highlights the importance of understanding the potential risks and benefits of different substances and approaches to fitness, and the need to make informed decisions about one's health and wellbeing.
Secondly, the writer describes adapting their exercise routine to work around their injuries, which demonstrates the importance of listening to one's body and adjusting physical activity accordingly. This is an example of practical application of knowledge and skills acquired through education, such as anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology, to optimize fitness and prevent injury.
Finally, the writer also discusses their struggle with heart failure, which highlights the importance of staying informed about one's own health conditions and working with healthcare professionals to manage them. This highlights the relevance of health education and the need for individuals to take responsibility for their own health and wellbeing.
Overall, this forum post illustrates how education can inform and improve an individual's approach to fitness and health, and how making informed decisions about one's health can have significant long-term benefits.
Is that you, ChatGPT??

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members