over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short vid from Leg Day

jp2007

Registered
Slow. Controlled. Awesome!

I feel the burn just watching it lol.. Good set, i do leg presses the same way. I don't go crazy heavy on them because they bother my hips.

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Slow. Controlled. Awesome!

I feel the burn just watching it lol.. Good set, i do leg presses the same way. I don't go crazy heavy on them because they bother my hips.
Thanks. I have learned a lot from the vets here on the boards about training and training smart.

Nice job....hard work right there
I am trying some new things out Phil. Looking into reducing the volume of the workout and increasing the intensity of the workouts with some forced reps. My legs really over arms my upper body so I need to find a way to fix this. But thanks for the words PH.

Tom

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
those are some well controlled deliberate reps that show in your quad development. good job!

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
Good example...

You showed a good example of form in that you didn't allow your knee's going into your face allowing your lowerback to round out.... I know that I, as well as many others, have and do allow that image of what a leg press should be like dictate that kind of form... but again, it really sets up the lower discs to be open, literally actually, for herniation.

The range of motion may be decreased, but it saves the lower back and actually helps keep more tension on the muscle.

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
You showed a good example of form in that you didn't allow your knee's going into your face allowing your lowerback to round out.... I know that I, as well as many others, have and do allow that image of what a leg press should be like dictate that kind of form... but again, it really sets up the lower discs to be open, literally actually, for herniation.

The range of motion may be decreased, but it saves the lower back and actually helps keep more tension on the muscle.
You got a good point there. I have never been a big fan of heavy leg presses of a max rep range of 3-6..too much pressue on the ribs and etc, IMO.

I am more a a squat, stiff leg, lunges kind of guy

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bodybuider215