over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder cyst: need best place to go w/o medical

Skins

Registered
Hey folks.

Looks like I've developed A cyst on my left shoulder. I've waited for a little while to see if it would go away but it probably needs medical attention. I don't have medical, so I will have to pay out-of-pocket. I've called an urgent care facility but they suggest the ER.

I've called the ER, yet they're not specific with pricing and can't even tell me what the cost is for just coming in to talk to them. I'm a bit dubious to just show up at the ER considering it's more for gunshot and knife wound kind of urgent care (IMO). I would imagine the cost would be higher, especially just to pop a large zit. LOL

Can anyone suggest a walk-in clinic or something that would be low cost. Thanks for the help guys :)

Skins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

find a good aesthitician. My wife does skin care services and loves opening those things up. Sometimes she`ll use a lancet and squeeze all that stuff out. Clean it up and put a band aid on. Look for somebody that specializes in acne.Call ask if they are ok getting things out "from deep". They are not supposed to use a lancet and most people are afraid to go that deep. If it really is just a pimple you can try adding some chemical peel to help bring it to the surface if you wanna try yourself. If you do, make sure to get everything the first time or it is more likely to get infected. But don`t mess with it any longer than you have to.

cyst? or sterile abscess from an injection?

if its the latter then you can drain it yourself. its not a big deal really.

i know people are gonna disagree but draining an abscess yourself is pretty easy and safe if you work sterile.

i know people are gonna disagree but draining an abscess yourself is pretty easy and safe if you work sterile.

What ? Yea I disagree . You need an antibiotic after and it's very painful especially if it's progressed at all. Goto an urgent care clinic . Or if worse comes to worse the ER. You don't have to pay upfront . It needs to be lanced

Go to the ER and give them a fake name and fake social.

Thanks all... Yes, this is from injections.

Pic coming up...

...how do I tell the difference??

(I'm waiting for tap stalk to send an "activation code" to email so I can post pics)

Pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 245
Just do a google search of some clinics in your area. A doctors office will drain that. Sure it will cost a few bucks but do a payment plan. The longer you let it go the worse it will be.

Define "a few bucks":-/
Few hundred bucks.. I'll pay straight out.

Go to the ER and give them a fake name and fake social.

$100.00 any urgent care clinic. $150.00-200 max. Google urgent care clinic some are open until 11:00PM most 6:00 PM. How long has it been there? Warm to the touch?? Looks like an abscess to me. Or a tough inject like Test P ...How many Ml's did you put in your deltoid brother?

Last edited:

Absolutely. Urgent Cares are no more than 150 or so. I went to one back in October for a couple stitches and it was $85. And just tell them you need an antibiotic that's on the Walmart $4 list.

How long has it been there?

it's been there for a while deep in the tissue. Perhaps six months or longer. However I began massaging it and brought it to the surface about two months ago. I've watched it to see if it would continue to come to the surface and possibly heal itself. Looks like it's reached seen us and we're going to further. It has reduced somewhat overtime in the past 30 days but still continues to stay there.

Warm to the touch?? Looks like an abscess to me. Or a tough inject like Test P ...How many Ml's did you put in your deltoid brother?

it used to be a bit tender but no longer. I can put quite a bit of pressure on it if I wish. I feel no pain, no fever. So this is probably an abscess from an injection. In the past I even remember the injections when I would push the pin to the site and feel something down there.

I normally only inject .5. In the past up to .75 max, but no longer.

sounds like a cyst . An abscess would be unbearable after 6 months with no treatment . Hell three weeks without treatment . Just go to urgent care and let a professional look at it. But doesn't sound like an abscess.

It's definitely not painful, easy to live with. Just looks ugly and want it gone. Beach weather is coming up soon hopefully I can heal after treatment by then

Thank you to everyone. I feel better about getting this treated.

sounds like a cyst . An abscess would be unbearable after 6 months with no treatment . Hell three weeks without treatment . Just go to urgent care and let a professional look at it. But doesn't sound like an abscess.

this is completely wrong.
he said it came from an INJECTION
cysts dont appear after injections, theyre made by the body :rolleyes:
my buddy just had a cyst removed in his face, do you think he injected his cheek? lol.

abscesses are painful for maybe 2 weeks and then you cant even tell the difference if its there or not, because they become encapsulated by the body.
its a STERILE abscess then. this is exactly what the OP describes really.
i can tell you never had a sterile abscess from an injection.

OP yours look pretty bad and im not sure id stick a needle in there after 6 months...
but i can tell you ive sucked out abscesses out of delts quite a few times by myself, one time up to 20ml. couldnt believe there was so much pus in there. its just like a reverse injection really. it was always a thing of like 10 minutes and then it was completely gone (if you got everything out). gets annoying sticking a needle in there like 20 times in a row though.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner