over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder cyst: need best place to go w/o medical

I am going to agree with others about an urgent care and cash payment... it should run you 75-150 bucks for a cash payment office visit.. hell when I was in between insurances my primary was $70 cash or $80 for check/CC etc for cash payment office visit so I cant imagine an urgent care being extremely expensive... save some time and hassle and call around to a few places first and ask what a cash payment visit would be to shop around for the best deal...

DO NOT go to an ER... you will get ass and mouth raped with charges... you've survived for more than a day already so no need for an ER just do an urgent care.. way easier and way cheaper...

That pic reminds me of why I keep about 5-6 antibiotics on hand.
That's an angry looking delt OP - definitely get that taken care of asap.

I called and urgent care facility yesterday prior to posting. They wouldn't really talk insisting I just go to the ER. At the ER would not give me anything about placing, so I agree with the above statements should not go to ER.

I could almost picture the anal lube and mouth gag of payment rape as I spoke to the girl at the ER. :-/

I'll take some time and call around to other urgent care facilities. I'm sure someone willing to talk to me and be level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called and urgent care facility yesterday prior to posting. They wouldn't really talk insisting I just go to the ER. At the ER would not give me anything about placing, so I agree with the above statements should not go to ER.

I could almost picture the anal lube and mouth gag of payment rape as I spoke to the girl at the ER. :-/

I'll take some time and call around to other urgent care facilities. I'm sure someone willing to talk to me and be level.

Well nothing is going to really be discussed over phone your still going to have to go in cuz they want to get paid and not gonna donate treatment option free over phone.. so once u call around and see who is cheapest then make the trip..

I hope you get it straightened up man.. I am fortunate that in over 15 years and literally thousands of injects I have never had an issue.. I am just hyper sanitary.. I only do after a shower and use one to draw one to bang.. If I am in too big a hurry to do it right I just wait until I have time..

Perhaps it's the way I word it. I was asking for an estimate but of course they're reluctant to give one. Although I do think an estimate is fair, given The procedure goes well and is standard.

How should I ask them for an estimate so that I may shop around?

Or what questions should I ask? Again thanks

Perhaps it's the way I word it. I was asking for an estimate but of course they're reluctant to give one. Although I do think an estimate is fair, given The procedure goes well and is standard.

How should I ask them for an estimate so that I may shop around?

Or what questions should I ask? Again thanks

Unfortunately in the medical world there are too many variables and unknowns until the dr actually looks at it he not going to know best angles to treat which obviously nowadays weighs heavy on expenses... with it possibly just being a sterile abcess he may try draining or jusy give u a rx for antibiotics as a precaution if gets worse and hopes it goes away on own over time.... for as much time as ive spent in hospitals surgery etc over my years the medical c9d8ng and billing is one of the most exhausting expenses aside from probably having a lawyer and who charges by tenth of hour just for a phone call or reading an email... best of luck is all one can really say at this point and just hope for the best

...I was in between insurances my primary was $70 cash or $80 for check/CC etc for cash payment office visit so I cant imagine an urgent care being extremely expensive... save some time and hassle and call around to a few places first and ask what a cash payment visit would be to shop around for the best deal...

How do I go about this advice without trying to get a number from them,?

Irrelevant perhaps... I just need to get to one, have them see me and probably will get an estimate after they look.

Last edited:
You need to stop thinking about it and make a decision. It's your call, and I know that they can increase in size over time. Also, just bc they drain a cyst doesn't mean it won't reoccur. I know two people that finally made the decision to have their cysts removed.

I had an abcess in my shoulder 2 months ago that was red, swollen and hurt like hell. So... I did what any man would do. I grabbed a cutting razor, swabbed my shoulder and lanced it open myself and squeezed the shit out of it till there was no more puss and shit coming out and it was just blood. Just slice gently applying more pressure overtime till you get deep enough you hit the pocket and your razor will go right in. Im serious. These pics don't look as bad as it was. It was in inch wide and at least 5/8" deep. I stuffed it with an alcohol swap after for about 30min then put butterfly bandaids on it to seal it up. As far as antibiotics, most people don't know but fish antibiotics ARE THE SAME kind as your doctor prescribes to you. Just in powder form to be dropped in water. Just google fish antibiotics for humans and you will see. Same types. All types too at your local pet store. Preppers from the TV show knew this.

Last edited:
I had an abcess in my shoulder 2 months ago that was red, swollen and hurt like hell. So... I did what any man would do. I grabbed a cutting razor, swabbed my shoulder and lanced it open myself and squeezed the shit out of it till there was no more puss and shit coming out and it was just blood. Just slice gently applying more pressure overtime till you get deep enough you hit the pocket and your razor will go right in. Im serious. These pics don't look as bad as it was. It was in inch wide and at least 5/8" deep. I stuffed it with an alcohol swap after for about 30min then put butterfly bandaids on it to seal it up. As far as antibiotics, most people don't know but fish antibiotics ARE THE SAME kind as your doctor prescribes to you. Just in powder form to be dropped in water. Just google fish antibiotics for humans and you will see. Same types. All types too at your local pet store. Preppers from the TV show knew this.

That is always an option too... been there done that plenty of times with ingrown hairs... nothing big enough for butterflys tho but a few times on jawline or neck hole size looked like i got shot by .22 lol

id try to not use alcohol tho, just flush with saline water and pack with wad of neosporin instead.. will speed healing and keep away infection.. keep covered with those large 2x3 or 3x4 bandage patches preferably a water proof one and rechange bandage every day or two...

Last edited:

Okay, this thread is getting ridiculous! First off, you need to do some research about what a cyst is and what an abscess is! Don't ever screw around with an infection, which is what an abscess is...No ER is going to price quote you over the phone.

Here's something for everyone to keep in mind...If you're going to be involved in this type of endeavor, then you have to be ready for certain things, one being an abscess! If you can't afford to go to a doctor, then you can't afford to be involved in this endeavor...Plain and simple!

Dave Palumbo told a story about a bodybuilder that had an abscess in his shoulder...He was preparing for a show and thought antibiotics would ruin his conditioning, so he did nothing...He wound up having his arm removed at the shoulder...BUT...Because he waited so long, it was already in the blood and he wound up dying!! Don't screw around with an infection...C'mon guys, this is AAS 101 stuff here!

Just go to urgent care and be done. You paid for the dirty oil you put in your shoulder now go pay to have that infection drained.

Okay, this thread is getting ridiculous! First off, you need to do some research about what a cyst is and what an abscess is! Don't ever screw around with an infection, which is what an abscess is...No ER is going to price quote you over the phone.

Here's something for everyone to keep in mind...If you're going to be involved in this type of endeavor, then you have to be ready for certain things, one being an abscess! If you can't afford to go to a doctor, then you can't afford to be involved in this endeavor...Plain and simple!

Dave Palumbo told a story about a bodybuilder that had an abscess in his shoulder...He was preparing for a show and thought antibiotics would ruin his conditioning, so he did nothing...He wound up having his arm removed at the shoulder...BUT...Because he waited so long, it was already in the blood and he wound up dying!! Don't screw around with an infection...C'mon guys, this is AAS 101 stuff here!

Damn I agree 100% with BIO just go and get it looked at - tell them bug /spider bite etc. what ever it takes to get them to treat it.

On the inflated health care costs with no insurance:
My girls mother had a brain aneurysm years ago, and pretty much made a miracle recovery, but she was in ICU for about a month or more at Hopkins, the surgery, drugs, therapy, and otherwise at the end of it all was 5 million dollars!
It really shocked me because her parents are loaded but are cheap as hell and did not have health insurance. She negotiated to pay them around 200,000 or so to settle.

Most people don't know but you can work out a deal after to pay less in many circumstances.

You life isn't worth losing over a few 1000 bucks.

I saw this picture years ago on this canadian bb'er who lost her delt and almost her life due to an abscess and it has always kept me honest and preaching off my bake filter dilute gear horse.

Good luck and get some real medical help - not from the likes of us renegades on a bb board.

Attachments

• cjm.jpg
    cjm.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 335
  • cjm2.jpg
    cjm2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members