over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shoulder pain

perfection

Registered
My right shoulder has been feeling like it needs to be popped or something is being pinched. What can this be from. I went to bed one night and woke up with this feeling in my shoulder. Also my neck felt like it had a crick in it. Like I slept on it wrong. Any ideas what this could be?

Mine gets like that in the rear delt area, I think its rotator cuff problems for me. Other things can happen too though, like bone spurs. Mine is always messed up these days and I dont even lift heavy.

My shoulders its usually imbalance issues, I get lax about doing the rotator cuff exercises, and even more lax about stretching out the pec, front delt, bicep area. Between the tightness of one area and the weakness of the other that seems for me when problems creep in.

I feel a burning sensation when stretch it sometimes. After I stretch it and do a couple of warm up sets it stops till I try to do a different movement. I think that I might be going to deep on shoulder press and military presses. What you guys think?

I feel a burning sensation when stretch it sometimes. After I stretch it and do a couple of warm up sets it stops till I try to do a different movement. I think that I might be going to deep on shoulder press and military presses. What you guys think?
Do you do anything to strengthen the rotators? external rotation especially.

Fish oil seems to help me and look into warmup exercises for the interior muscles of your shoulder . I do two sets with low weight and it has really helped .... I do a motion similar to what your arm does if you were arm wresting... With a 30 lb dumbbell with I get to the top I go past center a little for a good stretch

It happens to me all the time. use really low dose of deca. you should be fine. :headbang:

It happens to me all the time. use really low dose of deca. you should be fine. :headbang:

Deca or Npp may help heal some of the damage thats been done, but without solving the underlying etiology of the imbalance or root cause of the problem its only a temporary solution.

Good info mentalflex .. I will have to give that a try.

This along with things like internal and external rotations, face pulls, scapula contractions, shoulder horn exercises, weighted arm circles and a lot of DB movements all have helped me.

I had a nasty dislocation and torn labrum and rehabbed it using all of the above.

I have no idea how Dante's stretch works, but it does.

It's either bicipital tendonitis or supraspinatus tendonitis (like impingement syndrome). If you have shoulder problems, then you'll have neck problems, and vice versa. I get this from time to time, especially with flat and incline presses - better when I switch to decline presses.

i had the same issues.. incline would kill it and especially cable flys would strain the shit out of it.. ran some deca last year and hasnt bothered me since lol.. maybe it was the timing in conjunction with the deca i dont know but thank god it quit because theres nothing worse than working out thinking about your shoulder hurting the whole time instead of concentrating on the muscle working

Take it very easy when your shoulder starts feeling funny i learned that hard way go and check it out thaTS the best advice i can give this will save you alot of time and stress!!!

my left shoulder always had a little crack noise the it would get inflamed burning sensation then i started doing sets of 5 for pullups when i was 260lb i think thats what did it to much stress on the left shoulder then as i went for my normal routine incline bench i warmed up first without the weight.

then i picked up some 10lb dumbbells and repeated the excersie boy oh boy thank god i as using TENS because after that i would load up to 45/50lb all i herd was a snap in my left shoulder i think it was a rotater cuff i lost about 60%of my strength in that arm it sucked and also a pinch nerve every time i used to see a hot chick that i just wanted to jump on my shoulder would be twitching
thats why i stress it out GO GET IT CHecK OUT

I have done Dante' shoulder stretching exercise now 2 days in a row and I really had improvement just after the first day! My shoulder is still sore, but I feel like the ROM is better now where I dont feel any pain. If I move it to more extreme positions the pain is still there but I can move it through a greater range now without any pain at all. Next test will be next week when I do bench presses. I am going to keep trying to do the 50 reps a day.

External rotation exercises are a must. On a weekly scale I do about half as many reps on external rotation as I do for say chest. Someone mentioned a burning sensation. I know when I get ART done intense heat/ burning in a zone is a sign of a trouble spot being released or activated

I have done Dante' shoulder stretching exercise now 2 days in a row and I really had improvement just after the first day! My shoulder is still sore, but I feel like the ROM is better now where I dont feel any pain. If I move it to more extreme positions the pain is still there but I can move it through a greater range now without any pain at all. Next test will be next week when I do bench presses. I am going to keep trying to do the 50 reps a day.

Maldorf, another thing that really helps is Kwan Loong Oil. I use this on pulled muscles, when I have had tendonitis and my shoulder to help with ROM and reduce soreness.

Check it out, definitely good stuff.

http://www.amazon.com/Prince-Of-Peace-Kwan-Loong/dp/B000Y1S94E

I just started this today, i swear my shoulder hurts less. Does this exercise strengthen the RC or just stretches the shoulder, or both? I'll do damn near anything to avoid surgery.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear