over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Showering at gym!!

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am a germophob so to speak. However due to work, i will have to end up showering at my gym and gym dont have towels, What do you guys do with your towel after showering??

they sell gym bags that have water proofed pockets for things of that nature. Toss it in there until you get home to wash.

Exactly, they also have bags made out of netting so that your towel can get air circulation.

I've got about 8 or 10 smaller sized towels for the gym. I throw it in my Gym bag, inside a plastic shopping bag, then later throw it in the hamper when I get home, and grab a new one for the gym bag. Laundry on the weekends :)

Never use the same towel 2x or wear the same shirt 2x. It'll give ya acne.

Last edited:
I've got about 8 or 10 smaller sized towels for the gym. I throw it in my Gym bag, inside a plastic shopping bag, then later throw it in the hamper when I get home, and grab a new one for the gym bag. Laundry on the weekends :)

Never use the same towel 2x or wear the same shirt 2x. It'll give ya acne.

...or skin fungus or worse. I steer clear of gym showers and a lot of creeps hang out in there. At my place this db gets outta the shower with his dick swinging around then every-time proceeds to shave- butt naked and walks around talking to people. I was washing my hands one time and he just about brushed up on me while he was talking to someone and I almost knocked him out. Nasty.

Last edited:
It may be XJPX, I just saw him posing naked on another forum, Just not right.hahaha, Nasty! But deffenetly HOLDING his own. Looking good though.

Ive had to shower at my gym when my water went out at my apts. Trust me, take your own towel lol. Put other toiletries in a ziplock bag or something. Wear sandals if youre worried about athletes foot.

I used to be employed at Gold's gym. In Oregon. Some people used to shit in the showers and a couple of guys got caught having sex in one of them, one was an employee, lol. I will never use a gym shower.

Don't think I could ever muster up the courage to use gym showers. Forget about towels for a second..you'd put your feet on those kind of floors?

seems like a recipe for athletes foot/warts/fungus/general death.

I used to be employed at Gold's gym. In Oregon. Some people used to shit in the showers and a couple of guys got caught having sex in one of them, one was an employee, lol. I will never use a gym shower.

Ive always been fascinated as to what kindof person it would take to shit in a public shower lol.. what the hells wrong with people?

Having sex in the shower is fine but shitting in the shower, WTF!!! Some people dont give a shit....

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Having sex in the shower is fine but shitting in the shower, WTF!!! Some people dont give a shit....

and some people give one too many.

I wouldn't want to be the one to take a show after 2 dudes made man love:eek:

It's ok as long they both dont shit in the shower hehehehe!

lol right? and as long as they arent doing it to me.
seriously tho, shower shoes, bring your own towels and toiletries.

I was in the Gym when that retard shit in the shower (Tigard, Or.); there were separate showers but had 1 drain. The guy next to him saw the shit running thru his toes and freaked out. He scared the guy who shit himself and that cat grapped the wrong clothes and ran into the gym with the other guy chasing out after him.

u gotta be kidding me about taking a "duece" in the shower. some ppl. I wonder if women, go through the same kind of stuff on their side of the locker room.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear