over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sometimes - - People Say the Funniest Things

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The A/C is broke in my truck. Sometimes on hot days I'll bring shorts and a tank to change into after work. I generally wear nice pants (like dockers and a shirt and tie) to work (sometimes a suit).

I park at different places around work and generally leave out the back. So unless someone is going to or from a restroom, they don't see me.

This last week I had to leave (dressed down) the building via the front door, past the receptionists. This hottie that works the front desk says to me "WOW - you look a lot bigger without your clothes on!"

I get this surprised look on my face and look down at my crotch. The other ladies in the area start laughing (NO - they haven't seen my little peepee) - LOL

xcel

nice one,
Ill have to remember that lol

LOL

I was givin my best friend a back rub last night. Her dad happened to be outside the door of her room when he heard. . .

Your not doin it hard enough
BUT I DONT WANNA HURT YOU
I can handle it, do it harder, i havent done this in a while
you gotta go lower
RIGHT HERE?
oh yea, right there, it feels so good

All of a sudden we hear what the heck is goin on in there, n he opens the door n goes OH, nevermind

my favorite is when you are at a store or resturant and they walk up to ya and say "hey.. do you lift weights?".. ..i had a girl who was a waitress at a local bar come up to me while i was eating with my wife and kids.. i normally never wear a tank and at this time was in decent shap.. as compared to now.. (i look like subways jerrod stunt double) and she says " wow.. look at you arms.. do you lift weights or something??" my wife.. who normally is very quite says to her.. "want to feel his arms?".. the waitress was a little taken back then said "yeah..can i? ".. i was amazed.. my wife is pretty jealous most of the time.. the waitress reaches over and squeezes my arm.. she says "wow" then leaves.. i was looking at my wife.. a little amazed and then she calmly said " remember this.. it is the closest thing you will get to a threesome"..:D one other time.. when i was in cali.. my fiend who owns a fitness equipment company and used to live with haney and gaspari ans had won numerous titles and built like a brick shithouse was with me getting a bite to eat at a local bar and grill.. he was about 245 pounds then and pretty cut.. a girl walks over to him and says "wow...you are huge.. do you lift weights?" he says without hesitation "no.. i was born like this.. it is the damndest thing.. you ought to see my mom..wow".. she just was like.. well.. amazed.. she then says "really".. he just nodds his head... funniest thing..:p

Last edited:
All of a sudden we hear what the heck is goin on in there, n he opens the door n goes OH, nevermind

hahaha.... nice...i can only imagine what he thought you were doing to his daughter... LOL

he was about 245 pounds then and pretty cut.. a girl walks over to him and says "wow...you are huge.. do you lift weights?" he says without hesitation "no.. i was born like this.. it is the damndest thing.. you ought to see my mom..wow".. she just was like.. well.. amazed.. she then says "really".. he just nodds his head... funniest thing..

that's what i do if go out drinking... people ask "damn dude, do you lift weights a lot??"

my reply : "no, i just eat a lot and have good genetics"

worst part is.. they believe me... i guess that's how they blame themselves for being fat turds.... they have bad genetics :rolleyes:

she calmly said " remember this.. it is the closest thing you will get to a threesome"..

that's absolutely hysterical.. hahahahahahahaha

LOL

I have a friend that is a national level competitor & stays VERY lean year round & when he is asked the "do U lift weights ?"question he always responds w/o batting a eye...."no I am a tennis player"....cracks whoever he is with up everytime

I'm the same way. I always say"no, I was born like this". Well I don't actually say "I was born like this" but I do say no. When people ask me how much ya bench? I always tell them about 200. When I get my bf below 7-8%, I have guys ask me if I box. I'm the opposite of Lats, I always wear a tank or a sleeveless Ruhl type shirt anywhere I go. I used to always cover up, but now I wear whatever I'll be most comfortable and the least hot and sweaty in. I find that I get the most comments and funny looks from cashiers. I also find that young girls 17-18, don't look at me twice, but older ones' 30ish, look in a flatering way (do double takes). One last thing. When my bf is 12ish%, I get 0 attention, but when it drops below 8-9% it's alot different. I think that when you are bigger with double digit bf, people just think your a big, fat guy.

Queefer said:
One last thing. When my bf is 12ish%, I get 0 attention, but when it drops below 8-9% it's alot different. I think that when you are bigger with double digit bf, people just think your a big, fat guy.
I've found the exact same thing to be true! I can be 40 pounds heavier (but half of that is BF) and get ZERO comments. Drop down to mid-upper single digits BF and people are like "WOW - have you been working out." If I see them all the time and they say this, I say - "I've just lost about 25 pounds." Then, they get the STUPIDEST look on their face - hahahaha

xcel

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner